For discussions regarding White Radish animation projects, such as Cutethulhu and Pink Lemonade.

THE BIG ONE!

THE BIG ONE!

Postby sorcerer jerico » Thu May 19, 2005 3:51 am

ok, your are going to pull off a 25 minnute long animation of drowtales, just how dose that work. your propseing to make half an animated cinema production. not that i dont want to see it, it just sounds you got to much on your plate what with the whole pink lemonade deal and other animetions. bottome line is you gotta slow down
sorcerer jerico
Nether Seed

Postby Shawn the Touched » Thu May 19, 2005 5:04 am

Nobody should ever tell me to "slow down"...I'm slow enough as it is. And never, ever speak the words "Take your time" to me. Because I will.

Anyway, what you have to understand is that I need money to live. It's less the proverbial "food on the table" as it is "a roof over my head", not to mention electricity and internet connection. That's why I must occupy much of my time thusly.
Shawn the Touched
Animator

Postby insaneben » Thu May 19, 2005 2:28 pm

Shawn the Touched wrote:And never, ever speak the words "Take your time" to me. Because I will.

You got that right.
P.S. You owe me one commission. Check your PMs post haste.
insaneben
Tik'tikki

Postby sorcerer jerico » Thu May 19, 2005 7:44 pm

Shawn the Touched wrote:Nobody should ever tell me to "slow down"...I'm slow enough as it is. And never, ever speak the words "Take your time" to me. Because I will.

Anyway, what you have to understand is that I need money to live. It's less the proverbial "food on the table" as it is "a roof over my head", not to mention electricity and internet connection. That's why I must occupy much of my time thusly.

duse if i had pay pal id send all a' ya'lls like 200$ (i can waste that kind of cash) question where is your main source of money, if it's from welfare your dooooomed
sorcerer jerico
Nether Seed

Postby Shawn the Touched » Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:46 pm

Welfare is only for people with children, isn't it? My main source of income is from art and animation, as I explained above. I do this for a living.
Shawn the Touched
Animator

Postby Nammie » Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:19 am

Shawn the Touched wrote:Welfare is only for people with children, isn't it? My main source of income is from art and animation, as I explained above. I do this for a living.

Dude welfare rules! I loved that. If you make so much you can get it and keep a job I'd look into it if I were you. Don't ridicule me for being poor either! I'm proud to have survived as long as I have with as little as I have.
MY COMPUTER IS SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
Nammie
Nether Seed

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:42 am

So when do you think this flash movie going to be realaesd?

Re: THE BIG ONE!

Postby Nyubis » Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:02 pm

Mmmm. It's great that there's gonna be a big drowtales movie.

I use Flash myself, although my ActionScripting is better than my drawing/animating.
Speaking of actionscript, is there ever gonna be a Drowtales game? Cuz that would be beyond awesome.
Nyubis
Nether Seed

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby Shawn the Touched » Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:11 am

There have been a few games -- see here:
http://www.drowtales.com/games.php
Shawn the Touched
Animator

Postby blackshade10 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:19 am

Didn't the flash end up getting canceled?
blackshade10
Dark Chibi Demon

Location: Ashie Cleavage, plotting war against those of the Zala cleavage.
Clan: Sullisin'rune

Return to White Radish chat