For discussions regarding White Radish animation projects, such as Cutethulhu and Pink Lemonade.

Pink Lemonade

Postby Deglorath » Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:08 am

Hey Shane, got a question for you, rather trivial really, but I can't get it out of my head.. Why is Pepper's name tag upside down? ^^;;
Deglorath
Tik'tikki

Postby Shawn the Touched » Tue Mar 08, 2005 6:44 pm

Deglorath wrote:Hey Shane, got a question for you, rather trivial really, but I can't get it out of my head.. Why is Pepper's name tag upside down? ^^;;

Who are you talking to? There's no one named Shane here.

Her nametag's not upside down, it's just that the alphabet they use has some characters that are upside down or reversed from ours, similar to Cyrillic.
Shawn the Touched
Animator

Re: DUDE

Postby Diana Artemis » Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:39 pm

Monsiuer Croissant wrote:IT TOOK LIKE, 20 VIEWS FOR ME TO UNDERSTAND NON-CANONICAL JOKE MINUTE! HAH! I GOT IT! WAS THE PUNCHLINE SHE DIDN'T KNOW WHO SHE WAS HITTING ON?!?!

Yes it was - "It was anonymous, I don't know who she meant". She hits on so many women, she doesn't know who to stop flirting with. I love Pepper! Also, Drink's expression at the end of the Joke Minute was funny, and the fat Scots aliens were hilarious.
Moonlight Maiden by Night, Hunter by Day, Crazy romantic the rest of the time!
Diana Artemis
Nether Spawn

Length?

Postby Nammie » Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:42 am

Shawn I'd like to know how long each episode will be.
MY COMPUTER IS SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
Nammie
Nether Seed

Postby Shawn the Touched » Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:44 am

No less than 30 minutes, no more than 60, is my best estimate.
Shawn the Touched
Animator

Thanks

Postby Nammie » Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:23 pm

Good because if it was like 11 to 20 mins I wouldn't have bought it.
Nammie
Nether Seed

Postby Deglorath » Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:18 am

Shawn the Touched wrote:
Deglorath wrote:Hey Shane, got a question for you, rather trivial really, but I can't get it out of my head.. Why is Pepper's name tag upside down? ^^;;

Who are you talking to? There's no one named Shane here.

;_; Sorry, I meant Shawn, I am in way to many forums right now. >.< Sorry about that. (I seem to be constantly running into Shanes for some reason. :? )

Her nametag's not upside down, it's just that the alphabet they use has some characters that are upside down or reversed from ours, similar to Cyrillic.

Ah, ok, just how I thought it looked there. ^^;;
Deglorath
Tik'tikki

Shawn...

Postby Nammie » Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:44 am

sorry for bugging you with all my stupid questions but, what the hell does OVA mean I couldn't find it anywhere.

(Not that I looked really hard. Tee Hee
Nammie
Nether Seed

Postby Diana Artemis » Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:32 pm

It means Original Video Animation, Nammie. :)
Moonlight Maiden by Night, Hunter by Day, Crazy romantic the rest of the time!
Diana Artemis
Nether Spawn

Postby Shawn the Touched » Sat Mar 26, 2005 4:55 pm

Diana Artemis is correct. You may also see OAV, which is used equally, and means Original Animation Video. I prefer OVA, because it rolls off the tongue better.
Shawn the Touched
Animator

Postby Wizard_of_Shnoz » Sun Mar 27, 2005 2:27 pm

Is the PL site being renovated or something? I was doing a routine update check on all websites I frequent only to find that PL wasn't there anymore.
Wizard_of_Shnoz
Summoner

Postby Shawn the Touched » Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:58 am

Was in the middle of switching domain registrars. It's pointing to the right place now.
Shawn the Touched
Animator

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:00 pm

X_X needs pinklemonade 2 be released lol no new news yet from what i see i may be forced 2 drink it away *beer* lmao hope i here something soon :wink:

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:31 pm

ok iv tried 2 be nice about this but u r just being EVIL!!!! you hear me EVIL!!! * beats u with stick* i want pl and i want it now!!! i dont want yer exuses or yer stay tooned 2 hear more i always hear that iv been looking A LOT!!! >< grrg now give me flitty gets very angry when u dont give her her anime :twisted: .....sorry 4 being so pushy but i need it anime is my drug and i do not wish 2 be drug free :wink:

Postby Shawn the Touched » Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:59 pm

Okay, here's an idea (I'm working on the animation at this moment, by the way -- well, I was until I got notification of your post here) -- anyway, the idea: I'll create a sticky thread in this forum that you can subscribe to, like the voice acting thread, to inform people when new news is added to the diary. That way you don't have to keep checking, you'll just be alerted when there is news. You'll need to create a user name on this forum, of course.

This is sort of a non-optimal solution, since it means I have to update 2 things instead of just one, but unless someone can explain to me how RSS or Atom feeds work (which Blogger supports), it's the best I can do.
Shawn the Touched
Animator

PreviousNext

Return to White Radish chat