For discussions regarding White Radish animation projects, such as Cutethulhu and Pink Lemonade.

why all girls?

Re: lemme get this "straight....?"

Postby Shawn the Touched » Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:04 pm

Wizard_of_Shnoz wrote:Well there in lies the problem because you see I am a christian and well you know we have a certain ideology, heck my parents would kill me if they knew I was getting into this sort of thing.

Well, I'm sorry to hear you had to go through all that. I understand, I really do. I had to go through the same thing. But I'm glad you're starting to be able to transcend your upbringing, realising that much of what you were told is bollocks, and actually start living your life -- the only one you'll have. I invite you to peruse the conversation in this thread, where I had much to say on the subject of superstition and belief in magic (which includes religions), and why they are harmful to humanity (beginning on page 2). I invite you to direct any debate on the subject to that thread, where it is more appropriate than here. I will be happy to respond to you there.
Shawn the Touched
Animator

Postby Wizard_of_Shnoz » Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:23 pm

Well I've taken ur advice and posted on the other forum, better not start an ideological debate here, over a piece of fiction.
But one more thing, I just wanted to thank you. You've escalated my previously casual intrest in anime, into something more.... um what's the word for it...... fascinating/intrigued.... damn can't think of an appropriate word, well you get the point. Seeing a small time anime project flourish like this has really inspired me. Right now the only anime I watched was Gundam SEED.

Anyway getting a bit off track here, where was I.... oh yeah!
Strange person in abandoned in cryo tube suffering from amnesia is either: A) Survivor of ancient civilisation or B) Genetically engineered super soldier/predetor/being/entity.
I think jadie would probably fall into A) despite my preference for B). the society you describe doesn't seem like one that goes to war anymore, and if they did, they'd probably let robots do it ,their not stupid :-P
Wizard_of_Shnoz
Summoner

Previous

Return to White Radish chat