For discussions regarding White Radish animation projects, such as Cutethulhu and Pink Lemonade.

Intro comic page 4 (end)

Intro comic page 4 (end)

Postby Shawn the Touched » Thu Mar 11, 2004 11:21 pm

Now online at http://pinklemonadeanime.com. Comments here.
Last edited by Shawn the Touched on Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawn the Touched
Animator

Postby GameStar » Thu Mar 11, 2004 11:28 pm

I think I missed the 3rd page :P So you only needed to do 4 pages? And here I was hoping for a comic series. Oh well, it was still nicely done. *gives out hugs*
Dragondung= 1: A superb agricultural ingredient 2: A colloquial expression for extreme anger, one that holds connotations of something hot, steaming, unpleasant, and rather too large to deal with When compared to cats, GS was completely dragondung.
GameStar
Warrior Poet

Postby Shawn the Touched » Fri Mar 12, 2004 12:00 am

You saw the 3rd page while going to the 4th, though, right? This comic was just to replace the screen of text I had up there to describe what the story is all about. Now it does the same thing, but as a comic!

I've considered doing a PL comic series in conjunction with the animation, but I think I'd need to charge for it. Or maybe making the latest page always free, but charge for access to the archives. Not sure. Perhaps I'll make a poll.
Shawn the Touched
Animator

good job mang

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:40 am

damn i never knew lesbians could be hot

Postby linner » Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:30 pm

it was great
send more of pink lemonade
linner

Return to White Radish chat