For discussions regarding White Radish animation projects, such as Cutethulhu and Pink Lemonade.

Welcome to the forum!

something

Postby guest » Sun Feb 29, 2004 7:58 pm

im in Illinois, U.S.A so yeah.....guess i wont be able to see them now....*cries*...*cries more*...*cries even more*

Postby Xathia Vastar » Sun Feb 29, 2004 8:02 pm

awesome. can't wait ^^
Dreams to Destiny....
Xathia Vastar
Demon

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

Postby guest » Mon Mar 01, 2004 11:17 am

well do u think places like Blockbuster or Hollywood video will have the episodes to rent when they come out? cause if I could rent them and watch them when my mom is gone. and when do u think they will be done?

Re: abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

Postby Shawn the Touched » Mon Mar 01, 2004 12:02 pm

guest wrote:well do u think places like Blockbuster or Hollywood video will have the episodes to rent when they come out? cause if I could rent them and watch them when my mom is gone. and when do u think they will be done?

Hrm...I'll put it this way -- by the time they're available for renting at Blockbuster or Hollywood, you'll probably have no problem watching them., :wink:
Shawn the Touched
Animator

Postby guest » Mon Mar 01, 2004 12:41 pm

u still didnt tell me when you think theyre gonna be done. and what do u mean by that? one more thing, will there be only certain places that sell pink lemonade?

Postby Shawn the Touched » Mon Mar 01, 2004 12:46 pm

guest wrote:u still didnt tell me when you think theyre gonna be done. and what do u mean by that? one more thing, will there be only certain places that sell pink lemonade?

What I'm saying is that you've got a long time to wait for the full episodes. Unless I get a huge donation, I'm just one person working on this. I cannot give any estimate for the full episodes' completion. The short, however, is coming along just fine, as the production diary shows. When the short is complete, the production diary will change to show the progress of episode 1 (which has some work done on it already).

As for what places will sell it, I just have no idea at this time. I don't see any reason why they wouldn't carry it, if they carry other anime, but you'd likely have to request it. And there's no use doing that until it's completed.
Shawn the Touched
Animator

darn

Postby guest » Mon Mar 01, 2004 2:59 pm

darn cause i really wanna see these.

short

Postby guest » Tue Mar 02, 2004 8:33 pm

when should the short be ready to watch?

Re: short

Postby Shawn the Touched » Tue Mar 02, 2004 8:42 pm

guest wrote:when should the short be ready to watch?

Once again -- I don't have a timetable. Watch the production diary and observe the progress there. The production diary tells all. Just look at the chart.

In the meantime, there's a Pink Lemonade comic on the site. I put up page 2 a couple of days ago, and page 3 is almost done.
Shawn the Touched
Animator

Postby the big cheese » Sat Mar 06, 2004 5:36 pm

just give him time it doesn't take a day to make an episode.

Yes everyone is desperat to see it
the big cheese

oi Shawn

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 07, 2004 9:18 pm

hey again... we met at Katsu, I stopped by and was chatting for a good portion of saturday night... was the one carrying around a stuffed fox ^^. you going to be at any others- Otakon for example?

I did get the dvd of shorts and enjoyed it immensely, as well as the pics I got there ^^ quite nice..

looking forward to seeing new parts of PL released, count on one dvd sale from me! ^_^

-Kortir

Re: oi Shawn

Postby Shawn the Touched » Tue Mar 09, 2004 3:38 pm

To Deglorath: I moved your post to a new topic, because I thought it was worth it. ^^

To Kortir: I plan to be at Otakon, and Animazement, and perhaps others around here this year.
Shawn the Touched
Animator

connie

Postby guest » Sun Mar 21, 2004 10:39 am

one more questioon: why doesn't connie have a nose in the picture of her? i just see a few freckles or soemthing where her nose should be.

Re: connie

Postby Shawn the Touched » Sun Mar 21, 2004 1:31 pm

guest wrote:one more questioon: why doesn't connie have a nose in the picture of her? i just see a few freckles or soemthing where her nose should be.

She's chibi in that picture. The nose is the first thing to go. ^^
Shawn the Touched
Animator

Postby J&M Fan^^ » Wed Mar 24, 2004 9:26 pm

Alright! This is great, I have over watched the promo and the opening by Malachi! They are wonderful, and I can't wait!

*sigh* Alas, I the heard that it will be awhile before the full episodes came out... Then I was sad :cry: ! Because thats what Im really waiting for, as soon as one is realeased, I WILL buy it! ^_^

Good work man, keep it up.
J&M Fan^^

PreviousNext

Return to White Radish chat