For discussions regarding White Radish animation projects, such as Cutethulhu and Pink Lemonade.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum!

Postby Shawn the Touched » Wed Feb 25, 2004 3:20 am

Welcome to the new forum! Thanx go to Kern for this forum, and hosting. Please ask any questions or make any suggestions about my animation work here.
Last edited by Shawn the Touched on Thu Mar 11, 2004 9:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shawn the Touched
Animator

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 25, 2004 4:59 pm

You have got to be the coolest person ever. I love you're work. It's amazing. Keep it up.

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 25, 2004 5:56 pm

your the best i absolutely love pink lemonade, cant wait till its finished :D

Postby GameStar » Wed Feb 25, 2004 8:14 pm

I have a question, I've never heard of you. So whats this place for? I didnt see a White Radish comic.
Dragondung= 1: A superb agricultural ingredient 2: A colloquial expression for extreme anger, one that holds connotations of something hot, steaming, unpleasant, and rather too large to deal with When compared to cats, GS was completely dragondung.
GameStar
Warrior Poet

Postby Shawn the Touched » Wed Feb 25, 2004 8:25 pm

GameStar wrote:I have a question, I've never heard of you. So whats this place for? I didnt see a White Radish comic.

If you visit either of the links in my sig, or view my works on Newgrounds, and you'd like to discuss any of my works, this is a good place to do it. There is no comic, as I stick mainly with animation, but if I create a comic in the future, which is not unforeseeable, then it can be discussed here, too.

Barring all else, you may know me as the animator who animated the Drowtales Chibi Fighter game. Kern posted a couple of the animations in the forum. The animation for that is complete: 3 characters, 10 moves each. (The Liriel-with-beer avatar is a still from one of those animations).

I'll also be animating the Faen animation to celebrate the upcoming Drowtales anniversary.
Shawn the Touched
Animator

Postby GameStar » Wed Feb 25, 2004 8:36 pm

Hmm... well it seems I've ran into a real celebrity. I didn't click any of the links in your sig until you told me about them.

I looked at the first thing that I saw, the popular one I suppose pink lemonade. So you actually made an anime? Im impressed, you must be really popular. But um, who's Malichai, or um, pretty sure I butchered the name. It said she/he animated it... unless I mistook it.

Im probably coming off harshly, I try not to... I love the schene transition when theyre blasting off. How the sky became space and full of stars, I was like the clear eyes commercial, ":shock: wooow..."

I'll comment more if I already havent offended you after I look at some of the other stuff there as well, there seems to be an awful lot.
Dragondung= 1: A superb agricultural ingredient 2: A colloquial expression for extreme anger, one that holds connotations of something hot, steaming, unpleasant, and rather too large to deal with When compared to cats, GS was completely dragondung.
GameStar
Warrior Poet

Postby Shawn the Touched » Wed Feb 25, 2004 11:36 pm

GameStar wrote:So you actually made an anime?

Yes, a total of 5 animated shorts so far. The 6th, Pink Lemonade, is in progress, and you can track the progress with the production diary linked on my site.

GameStar wrote:But um, who's Malichai, or um, pretty sure I butchered the name. It said she/he animated it... unless I mistook it.

Malachi animated the PL opening vid, which I didn't count in the "5 shorts" count. The still art at the beginning and end of that video, as well as the PL valentine, is what the short and OVA themselves will look like. I'll probably post a short clip of the short sometime in the near future. You may have seen part of it, if you happened to see the clip that Kern posted in the DT Manga forum a couple of months ago before I told him it wasn't for public eyes.

And to the others, thank you for the kind words. Keep coming back for more!
Shawn the Touched
Animator

Postby Mr.Suxor » Thu Feb 26, 2004 9:01 am

when Pink limonade episode avalable :| ?
Mr.Suxor
Tik'tikki

jadie and misty...

Postby thebigcheese » Thu Feb 26, 2004 7:21 pm

How old is jadie and misty?
thebigcheese

Postby Amon » Fri Feb 27, 2004 12:51 am

Young enough to be sexy :wink: Nuff said.

Duders, your Cutethulu was the best thing I have seen in a long time. Did you make it a few years back, or a year back? I can't remember, but I've told people about it since the summer maybe, it's so great, and you're messed up for making it. :twisted:
Will you be strong and stand with Mel? Will you become one of her knights?
Married to Krystle-Chan [6-6-04]
FFRPG Character: Arken'rae Ilzt'vyr
http://www.Senshimuyo.com
Amon
The Bishi God

Postby Xathia Vastar » Fri Feb 27, 2004 1:59 pm

I absolutely love your Flash anime! ^_^ How long does it take u to make?? months? years? I can only imagine the amount of time, patience and equipment is invested to make such high quality stuff!
Dreams to Destiny....
Xathia Vastar
Demon

Postby Shawn the Touched » Fri Feb 27, 2004 6:20 pm

Anoron wrote:Young enough to be sexy :wink: Nuff said.

I like that answer! I'm going to have to use that in the future. Anyway, the age of a member of an alien race that doesn't use the Gregorian calendar, by its very nature, is prone to obfuscation.

In answer to the other questions, I finished Cutethulhu in January of 2003, which was about 2 months of work. Equipment used was my 1.2GHz AMD Duron (with some additional work done on my Compaq notebook), a Wacom ArtZ II pad, and Macromedia Flash. Other software was used for sound, editing, and some camera moves, as well as encoding for DVD and authoring.

Oh, and as for when PL will be available -- The short will be available as soon as all the shot numbers shown on the PL production diary chart are blue.
Shawn the Touched
Animator

Postby Amon » Sat Feb 28, 2004 12:02 am

I'm quotable now. Then again I always have been. What with my "hot" to every that can be remotely sexual, even non. Of course now a days people quote my "/7 Staaab /7" like I'm offering candy.

Oops, had too much ramune. *beer*
Amon
The Bishi God

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 28, 2004 1:38 pm

yay~! finally a white radish forum ^ ^. hehe im still waiting for auditions for Pink Lemonade ^ ^. Ill be here to cheer you on~!
-Cristina

Postby Amon » Sat Feb 28, 2004 5:54 pm

Again duders, old enough to be sexy. Here we don't ask for ID, and neither do I. Gigity gig.

Or as my friend would say, "If there is no grass on the field, turn her around and play in the mud." *sweatdrop*
Amon
The Bishi God

Next

Return to White Radish chat