Archive of the pre-timeskip roleplays. If you wish to continue a pre-timeskip roleplay, you'll have to do so in the DT Freestyle subforum! PM Thalar to have a thread moved from this subforum to the Freestyle subforum.

Raveran: The Feline Frenzy

Raveran: The Feline Frenzy

Postby Mae'tera » Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:58 pm

a small shop lies close to the center of the Raveran bazaar, there are other shops, sales carts, and items laid out on blankets to the left, right, and across the cobblestone road from the shop. a sign is hung over the entrance, it reads: Feline frenzy delivery service/general shop. inside, there are tables with various miscellanious items scattered about, and cases with various weapons inside.also, there is a room in the back where you can hear the sounds of cats meowing. there are lockers at the side of the room, and locks in a box to lock them. there are posters in the back, reading: "if you steal, then taste my steel!", and "please leave all weapons in the lockers at the side wall before browsing the shop."

the feline frenzy's owner has been killed, leaving it in the hands of Ssel and Yi, whether or not they will do anything to run the shop is unknown.
Last edited by Mae'tera on Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mae'tera
Demon

Postby Big P » Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:31 am

Ssel cocked an eyebrow as she looked at shop. Right...

"Same as before?" she asked her partner.
Big P
Vel'akar

Postby kembaru » Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:43 am

Ssel would have a hard time looking to Yi, who had already more or less disappeared, she could sense her aura, but only in the general sense that she was in the area, disppearing into Ssel's own shadow likely, but she was somewhere, her voice seemed to come from everywhere.

"I don't see why not, goblin shop apparently."
kembaru
Walking Contradiction

Postby Mae'tera » Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:48 am

"Uh, hello, you are the first customers i've had in a while, may i help you?" mae asked.
I am not lazy. I am wearing explosive pants. If I walk, run, or even scuffle anywhere, I will explode.
Mae'tera
Demon

Postby Big P » Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:12 am

"No," said Ssel as she dismounted from her mount. "I'm quite capable of helping myself."

She then strode into the shop, dismissing the feral's presence.
Big P
Vel'akar

Postby Mae'tera » Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:29 pm

"That was very Rude, I own this shop i'll have you know, and I wont Take that From the likes of you!"
I am not lazy. I am wearing explosive pants. If I walk, run, or even scuffle anywhere, I will explode.
Mae'tera
Demon

Postby Big P » Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:43 pm

Ssel stood where she was and narrowed her eyes. "You would do well to hold your tongue, male," she said in an icy, malice filled tone. She then closed her eyes, feeling for what the feral would do next.
Big P
Vel'akar

Postby Mae'tera » Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:14 pm

"You speak as though being a less dominant male is like being a slave, you seem to not understand that We males are dominant in my race, and i am free in this city, so i am neither of those. If you wish to start pointless arguments, get out of my store and go vent some of your rage." Mae turns around and walks back to his desk.
Mae'tera
Demon

Postby Big P » Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:25 pm

Ssel knew that Yi was around, though in the thinnest sense of the word. "You owe me one for this," she whispered.

Sucking up her pride, she regarded the feral once more. "I simply wish to browse your wares," she said in as reasonable of a tone as she would allow herself.
Big P
Vel'akar

Postby kembaru » Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:31 pm

Yi was indeed around, invisible and somewhere hidden in shadow, bu around, things were also starting to go missing about the place as she was merely taking what she wanted, being able to make yourself magically unseen was useful, even more so when you were in a store operated by someone who had no chance of detecting her unless she wanted to be.
kembaru
Walking Contradiction

Postby Mae'tera » Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:46 pm

"Please leave, both of you. yes, i know you're there, i can hear you, and smell you, i am what you people might call an animal... by the way, put those things back, i paid well for them."
Mae'tera
Demon

Postby kembaru » Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:29 pm

Yi popped back in to existence around this point, grinning broadly and she dropped a small pile of things at her feet, keen hearing this feral had, as when she moved she didn't make a sound, breathing must have given her away. As well alchemy wasn't known for making you smell sweetly.

"Goblins..." Yi said to Ssel, talking as if the feral was not present, "They come to our lands willingly, you'd think that they would be smart enough to realise that they would have to conform to our laws and standards if they wanted to live more than an hour. The Illhardro must have the patience of a rock to let them roam free in their city."

She began to head towards the exit, reaching into a cloak pocket on the way.
kembaru
Walking Contradiction

Postby Mae'tera » Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:14 am

"You speak as though I am one of those brainwashed slaves, and empty your other pockets, or else!" Mae Withdraws a sword, getting up out of his chair.
Mae'tera
Demon

Postby kembaru » Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:27 am

The problem here being that Yi was already by the door, and Mae was across the room behind his desk holding a sword, Yi laughed and looked to her partner.

"Is he trying to mug us now? Come on." And she walked out.
kembaru
Walking Contradiction

Postby Mae'tera » Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:34 am

"You are accusing ME of being a petty thief after what YOU just did?" Mae runs toward Yi and swings his sword.
Mae'tera
Demon

Next

Return to Drowtales Roleplay Archive