Archive of the pre-timeskip roleplays. If you wish to continue a pre-timeskip roleplay, you'll have to do so in the DT Freestyle subforum! PM Thalar to have a thread moved from this subforum to the Freestyle subforum.

Chel'el'sussoloth-Ruins of the Vel'Nidraa'chal war

Chel'el'sussoloth-Ruins of the Vel'Nidraa'chal war

Postby Gelorn » Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:30 am

The part of the city that still sits in ruins from the war between Vel'Nidraa'chal and the Val'sharen many years ago. Since it still sits in ruins many people use this place to hide from either guards from other clans or other drow who are out for them. However this part of the city still has a small amount of demon activity from a backlash of the distruction of the war so Val'Kyorl'solenurn partols are not uncommon.

-atmosphere-
Even as you just approach this area of the city the hair on the back of your neck, even if there is none, stands on end. The feeling go away even when you reach the ruins himself. You quickly realise that if you dont keep our wits about yourself then its quite possible that you wont be leaving this part of the city...

-notes-
For those who just wander in be warned, depending on my mood I might just have something come out of the shadows at you. Or mayeb not...
Gelorn
Vel'akar

Postby Gelorn » Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:46 am

During the journey from the Vel'Sharen fortress Tor had said nothing on the subject of what they were planning to do in the ruins to Nota who was riding with him, mainly for the reason that in the city, the wrong people might hear.

Finally appraoching the ruins however Tor finally turned to Nota before saying "You doing alright back there? If so I guess its finally time to tell you what we were planning about our little situation that we are both seemed to have gotten ourselfs roped into..."
Gelorn
Vel'akar

Postby Ravinous » Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:01 am

Nota had been patient. He looked about the ruins though, remembering the war and what it brought down upon not only his clan, but his family. He was gone for most of it, but upon his return was taken and changed into what he was today and gained his current name.

Ghost were here, those of his childhood memories. He used to wander these streets with other Sharen children under the watch of the clan guards.

He frowned under the mask, or at least felt it deep beneath his cold exterior. His recent travels were drawing back to many memories he wanted to forget or had already forgotten.

When Tor had called to him, Nota realized his mind had gone wandering and slowed his progress. He rode quick to catch up and halted the dragon.

"I'm sorry, I was exploring the scenery," Nota said, bowing his head slightly. "Yes I'm ready to know more about all this."

((Sorry for being late, recovering from only sleeping three hours for Sakuracon weekend took longer than I thought. XD))
Ravinous
Demon

Location: In the wonderful state of Nirvana... quite literally. >.>
Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Gelorn » Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:36 am

Tor'felin face didnt change when Nota gave him his exsuse, but it did make him think Looking at the secery? What scenery is here? Tor then looked ahead again, but what he saw wasnt a pile of ruble that used to be part of the city, but rather how the city was before the attack, except aflame... just like that day when he joined the rest of the Vel'Sharen soldiers in the war on the streets of the city.

Blinking rather quickly, dispelling the image his mind made Tor started to speak, saying "As you know your clans Neither Summoner was killed by a group of people who go around freeing slaves and killing all who stand in their way. Till lately they havent been too deadly but as you well know now that they are more of a threat and before, and thus need to be dealt with."

"The plan is to set up a trap for them to draw them out so that we may atleast capture one and interogate them to find out how big their opperation actually is. Right now we are looking for a site for that."
Gelorn
Vel'akar

Postby Ravinous » Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:01 am

((It's late in the morning, but I'm going to try and post... heh sorry for the belated lateness))

Draw them out, Nota thought. He looked about the desolate place a second time.

"Why so far off the main trade routes to draw them out," Nota asked. "This isn't exactly the busiest place for slave traffic is it?"
Ravinous
Demon

Location: In the wonderful state of Nirvana... quite literally. >.>
Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Gelorn » Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:43 am

Tor'felin remained quiet for a second after Nota spoke, as to check to make sure he couldnt hear anyone else just incase someone was trying to creap up on them whilst they talked. Hearing nothing, Tor answered Nota's question by saying "For what we are planning, this place is ideal. Instead of trying for a slave convoy, we will be faking a bunch of slavers abducting a group of people to become prisoners, an uncommon practice in this city but one that is known to happen and one that we, the Vel'Sharen, are trying to stop. Hopefully these slave free'rs will come out and stop this from happening, from there the ambush comes out and strikes."
Gelorn
Vel'akar

Return to Drowtales Roleplay Archive