Archive of the pre-timeskip roleplays. If you wish to continue a pre-timeskip roleplay, you'll have to do so in the DT Freestyle subforum! PM Thalar to have a thread moved from this subforum to the Freestyle subforum.

"As Above, ..." - New RPG||Pre-Reg now||starting soon!

Postby Black Hell » Thu Jun 23, 2005 6:14 pm

i think that Segzhan is not coming in, she as a lot of finals to do and school stuff.
Black Hell
Vel'akar

Postby Raeklore » Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:05 pm

HolyGuard wrote:noooot fair xian rejected it but he wont tell me what i need to do to fix it uppish! lol=P

PM him or Kern.
Raeklore
Chibi of Doom

Postby Skyserpent » Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:32 am

uh oh... some other guy is talking to me in the Black Dragon Tavern... do you think you might be able to do it in a seperate thread where it's like a corner in the Black Dragon Tavern?
Skyserpent
Nether Spawn

Postby Raeklore » Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:00 am

Skyserpent wrote:uh oh... some other guy is talking to me in the Black Dragon Tavern... do you think you might be able to do it in a seperate thread where it's like a corner in the Black Dragon Tavern?

In game, you will need to leave that conversation. Your character can't be in two places at once.

You will be pm'd when we are starting.
Raeklore
Chibi of Doom

Postby HolyGuard » Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:35 pm

skyserpent its alright never mind my posts just reject the offer my character stated im going to have him wander out of town today and have him get killed so i can hopefully get my other character registered for this rp!

reworked the character hopefully xian will accept it now..but hes not on computer so i have 2 wait =(
HolyGuard
Tainted

Location: *sees a map* U R HERE!....thats where i am guys *points*

Postby Skyserpent » Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:06 am

woahwoahwoah... killed? well that's kinda odd... kind of a waste of eqipment too you know... ((hint hint)) :wink:
Skyserpent
Nether Spawn

Postby HolyGuard » Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:18 am

lol sure
HolyGuard
Tainted

Location: *sees a map* U R HERE!....thats where i am guys *points*

Previous

Return to Drowtales Roleplay Archive