Archive of the pre-timeskip roleplays. If you wish to continue a pre-timeskip roleplay, you'll have to do so in the DT Freestyle subforum! PM Thalar to have a thread moved from this subforum to the Freestyle subforum.

Chel'el'sussoloth: The council of sorcery (public)

Chel'el'sussoloth: The council of sorcery (public)

Postby Rusvanus » Thu May 26, 2005 1:02 pm

Setting: a room in the school of magic. Seated at a desk infront of younger students is Rusvanus as meticulously groomed as ever. He answers questions any of the students may have and occasionally wriites something down in a book

Rusvanus: You see class, mana is colective substance. it is all around us but it is part of us as well, so it is not infinite. there have been times I have come too close to using all of my mana and it has left me quite weak and vulnurable. Apparently SOME of you think you can cast your spells all day and expect no ill side effects. *glances at a young male in the front row, who ducks his head in shame* No matter. If you do not learn by the help i offer you will have to learn from experience. Now i know you have your lessons to attend, so if you have a question, ask, if not do your work in silence.

*with that he opens the book agian and begins to write, every now and then stopping to keep an eye on the students and to stop any carousing before it began or got out of hand*
Rusvanus
Nether Seed

Postby grfu » Thu May 26, 2005 6:22 pm

((squeeze me? baking powder? i believe you're looking for orthorbbae. that's the school. i am not aware of any such council of sorcery.))
grfu
Vel'akar

Clan: Illhar'dro

Postby Miburo » Thu May 26, 2005 6:59 pm

((OOC: another small comment, we typ everything out in story from here, also the actions. Using asteriks (*) isn't considered good roleplaying. hope this helps.))
Miburo
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Wraith » Thu May 26, 2005 8:35 pm

Not sure on this one, but I'm gonna goahead and question the whole viability of this thread. Making up random areas in a preset world isn't particularly polite rolepaying either.
Wraith
Tainted

Location: On the chat forum, engaged in vebal theological warfare...or just warfare...

Postby Rusvanus » Fri May 27, 2005 12:19 am

my mistake..still remotely new at this. i tried to make a thread cause i am still not sure which ones i can or cant join. )
Rusvanus
Nether Seed

Return to Drowtales Roleplay Archive