Archive of the pre-timeskip roleplays. If you wish to continue a pre-timeskip roleplay, you'll have to do so in the DT Freestyle subforum! PM Thalar to have a thread moved from this subforum to the Freestyle subforum.

RAVERAN||Val Reveran||Sullisin´Rune outpost

Postby Raeklore » Mon May 01, 2006 4:15 pm

Taking the offered mask, and checks it out with her "extra" eyes, while the paired ones regard the hybrid.

"I can't believe ya got me like that. I must be slipping...or maybe you're just getting better..." Poe winks.

Turning around the mask and inspecting it from all angles - with her gollem crafters eyes.

"This is very well crafted." Handing it back, the drider continues. " I've gotta make myself one of these...though...I didn't know you were a gollem crafter too?"
Raeklore
Chibi of Doom

Postby Raeklore » Tue May 16, 2006 4:18 pm

"Well...it looks like it might take some days before you're all ready to go." Poe says while looking at Lady V'los and the hybrid.

"So, I'm gonna leave for a bit and do a few things." The drideress closes her eyes for a moment, and then her back pack opens and the metal-tik'tikki gollem climbs out and over Poe's shoulders, and into her arms.

Poe then offers the tik'tikki to Lady Me'ska. "If you need me before I return, give her a note and tell her to find me. She'll find me."

She then gives her hybrid friend a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Then patting V'los on the head as a means of farewell, Poe heads out of the compound.
Raeklore
Chibi of Doom

Postby Meska369 » Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:56 pm

She nods and accepts the Tikki.

"Ok. I will be reading the rest of us for the trip as well asgetting any corespondence to be brought to Chel."

She pauses and then shakes her head at something before smilling at the large Drideress.

" Be carefull out there.", she says with a wave.

"I would love to lay pipe... but I have no pipe to lay" - Meska369
Meska369
Dragon of the Nether

Location: When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained. - Mark Twain
Clan: Tei'kaliath

Previous

Return to Drowtales Roleplay Archive