Archive of the pre-timeskip roleplays. If you wish to continue a pre-timeskip roleplay, you'll have to do so in the DT Freestyle subforum! PM Thalar to have a thread moved from this subforum to the Freestyle subforum.

OOC: FFRPG notice board.

OOC: FFRPG notice board.

Postby Sehk » Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:06 pm

this section needed one of these.

the notice board is now here for your notices, feel free to post RP details, Bounties on other players, Buyers wanted (for orphaned slaves) notices, RP recruitment notices.

etc. etc. etc.

I figured that if we wanted to post something like that that we would need to put it up somewhere stupid, where it would be instantly lost.

now to lay down some rules.
NO spamming, flaming, etc on the notice board.
IF one of your notices becom irrelevant, please edit the post rather than posting that it has become irrelevant, this keeps the thread smaller and easier for all involved.
NO posting on here as a response to a notice, please PM the person who posted the notice, or contact the IC.
DO feed your GM.
PLEASE respect others rights and keep to player ettiquette, at all times.

this being said, please use this thread well, I would rather it not get locked.
Sehk
Tainted

Postby Sehk » Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:15 pm

The Deep RP.

Recruiting now, anyone interested will meet outside the Sharen fortress, and contact Ulnan Der'gnandt.

--storyline--
A small subhouse has broken from the Sharen clan in an attempt to start their own clan, this RP is how the subhouse will get squashed and be either wiped out or forced back into the Sharen clan.

--Setting--
the deeper underworld, Sightless territory, in a place called the 'cavern of mists', a cavern which has been corroded by an underground river breaking the roof, giving it the illusion of constant rain, Xuile'solen in general will not go here (harder to hear and smell), though the subhouse is well dug in here.

--Twists--
as yet to occur, seeing as how the storyline is being tweaked for every applicant joining, though if you are trying to subvert the subhouse (i need a name here people, PM one to me if you get an idea) you will get mistaken for one of the subhouse, allowing you to get into their camp at least once.

GM: Sehk
Signed up: Ulnan, Izz'la'mar, Jer'tai wraithblade, Veldrin, Ariflae, Holyguard, Raeklor.
Last edited by Sehk on Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sehk
Tainted

Postby Ulnan » Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:21 pm

BOUNTY NOTICE.

5000 ada

Durin Bergthor, dead or alive.

wanted for assault on a Vel'Sharen agent in the performance of his duty.

ada paid in full upon capture and delivery.
Ulnan
Tainted

Postby Raeklore » Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:24 pm

Last edited by Raeklore on Wed May 04, 2005 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raeklore
Chibi of Doom

Postby Sehk » Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:42 am

In general its the person who posted the notice, though the bounty should apply in the RP you're both in at the moment.

OK now people I'm trying not to have this very cluttered, remember to PM people about notices, don't reply on the notice board, otherwise it will eventually become a minefield of spam.
Sehk
Tainted

Postby Jer'tai Wraithblade » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:29 pm

Okay, quick newsflash here. School and parents have landed me in deep shit and grounded-ness, for a loooong time, so I won't be able to participate in anything for at least a month. Sorry all.

See you after an indefinite amount of time.
Jer'tai Wraithblade
Vel'akar

Location: cos (n) * theta radiaans rotation away from the center of your gravity in the z plane.

Postby Jer'tai Wraithblade » Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:51 am

Newsflash #2:

After quite a bit more than a month, (Try 1.5+ quarters of the school year), I return, and thereby, so do Durin, Thorgir, and Nath'aen.

But, there's an incredible amount of shtuffs that have happened since I've been gone, so I'd greatly appreciate it if somebody could sum up what has happened and is happening?
Jer'tai Wraithblade
Vel'akar

Location: cos (n) * theta radiaans rotation away from the center of your gravity in the z plane.

Postby grfu » Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:50 am

There is a kidnapping in progress at Orthorbbae.
grfu
Vel'akar

Clan: Illhar'dro

Postby Pinhead » Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:27 pm

Looking for a mercenary for an trip to the surface.
Pinhead
Demon

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Mae'tera » Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:15 pm

Last edited by Mae'tera on Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mae'tera
Demon

Postby Pinhead » Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:43 pm

Still looking for one or two mercenaries for an RP to the surface.
Pinhead
Demon

Postby Earthenflame » Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:34 pm

To Reiterate what Pinhead said, we need two or so mercenaries (any clan, though Pinhead is sarghess, while i am unaffiliated for the moment) for a mission to the surface. this expedition will be lucrative and exciting, and is open to old and new players alike. if you can swing a sword or fire a mana arrow, we ask for your help.
Earthenflame
Tainted

Postby DisamisSpeaker » Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:54 am

To the Sarghress: I'm actually going to be available soon, if you want me to accompany you. Of course, I'd rather not sit for a few months waiting for more people *sweatdrop*
DisamisSpeaker
Nether Spawn

Postby Pinhead » Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:03 pm

Well, between the abilities of me and earthenflame's characters, one person may be enough. If you're willing to help and not willing to wait, we'll be happy to start. I don't want to sit and do nothing for much longer and I'm sure earthenflame's feelings are similar.
Pinhead
Demon

Postby DisamisSpeaker » Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:57 am

I'm still interested, and like you I'm a little tired of sitting around. And I think I have a decent skill set to help you along.

Now how do you want to set this up? Either answer here or PM me about it.
DisamisSpeaker
Nether Spawn

Next

Return to Drowtales Roleplay Archive