Archive of the pre-timeskip roleplays. If you wish to continue a pre-timeskip roleplay, you'll have to do so in the DT Freestyle subforum! PM Thalar to have a thread moved from this subforum to the Freestyle subforum.

Prison of Black Dragon Inn[Private]

Postby Ka-Ka » Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:30 am

"Charging at the spears wouldn´t be wise decision normally, but seems like your companions can hande battle well" He said and shrugged "And most likely, you shoved the nest now for a good, and we should get running when we have change, yes yes?" Worried of becoming suprised, his eyes dart everywhere around him, trying to remember routes that he have seen
"Say what you do say, do what you want, but remember: WE HAVE EXPLOSIVES!"
-Dobb, Goblin Bombadier
User avatar
Ka-Ka
Nether Spawn
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:23 pm
Location: Land of witches, Finland

Postby Gelorn » Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:09 am

The leader looked at the human for a second before looking forward again and saying "Its handy when you dont know pain or fear, which is the reason why we are so feared one on one." After he finished though footsteps could be heard gaining from behind, but they were of Tor, Jus and Ker. Yet all of them had cuts or bruses clearly on them even though it seemed not to bother them a bit, they also had blood on their weapons.

From up the hallway though a female voice could be heard yelling "Just donw this hallway. Kill all of them including the HUMAN!" and ateast 10 guards all armed with various weapons with one female who had a arm mounted crossbow and a rapier in a sheath were seen heading straight for them.

((The female is Tansiya.))
Gelorn
Vel'akar
 
Posts: 1032
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2004 1:59 am
Location: Still trying to figure that out myself...

Postby Ka-Ka » Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:13 am

He grimaces as he hears the female voice, apparently regonizing human accent. He looks around for some tactical places, and raises his voice "And now, We try to outmaneveur them, or we try ambushing them?" Takes spear from the dead guard, apparently pondering something.
"Say what you do say, do what you want, but remember: WE HAVE EXPLOSIVES!"
-Dobb, Goblin Bombadier
User avatar
Ka-Ka
Nether Spawn
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:23 pm
Location: Land of witches, Finland

Postby Gelorn » Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:31 am

The drow leader quickly looked around before saying "We cant stay here too long, if more come we wont stand a chance..."

The other tree drow then caught up, yet one was puffing hard even though the fight wasnt that exsausting. Tor then said to the drow leader "Ker lost some of his mana jems in the battle. He wont last long and I dont think he can fight anymore unless he wants to risk slipping and loosing completely."

The drow leader growed a bit before looking at the human and saying "You better have a good idea because we have just lost alot of time and manpower..."
Gelorn
Vel'akar
 
Posts: 1032
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2004 1:59 am
Location: Still trying to figure that out myself...

Postby Ka-Ka » Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:41 am

Is done with pondering, and rises to stay "If we manage to get slow them a bit, i think we manage to get storingroom, they will regret that they try to get us with mass." He says and grins -very- evil way. "And plus, if we be able to get there, there would be many ways to outside from there, and i trust that you are able to choose easiest way."
"Say what you do say, do what you want, but remember: WE HAVE EXPLOSIVES!"
-Dobb, Goblin Bombadier
User avatar
Ka-Ka
Nether Spawn
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:23 pm
Location: Land of witches, Finland

Postby Gelorn » Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:11 am

He looked at the human or a bit before saying "Tor, Jus and myself will hold off the ones comming at us. The rest of you help the human." before runnign off the attack the guards head on with Tor'Felin and Jus'Isar following on his flanks. Normally attacking 10 guards would be suiside, but thanks to the hallways not being as wide as the open field not all toen could attack at the same time, only four at most and thus would come down to mainly skill.

But Tansiya didnt need to get close to attack. A second later after the three drow charged to meet the guards ahead of them a crossbow bolt whisted right by the humans head. But it wasnt long before she was cocking her crossbow again to fire again.

((Lead on Ka-ka))
Gelorn
Vel'akar
 
Posts: 1032
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2004 1:59 am
Location: Still trying to figure that out myself...

Postby Ka-Ka » Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:56 am

"Run like a wind" He replies before bolting away from fight, heading at the store. His long limbs and light carryings allows him to run fast, and he makes evasive actions for further bolts heading at him.
"Say what you do say, do what you want, but remember: WE HAVE EXPLOSIVES!"
-Dobb, Goblin Bombadier
User avatar
Ka-Ka
Nether Spawn
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:23 pm
Location: Land of witches, Finland

Postby Gelorn » Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:24 am

((Posting on holdidays... Where is Xian?))

The three other drow warriors folloed the human closely whist the three holding off the guards progressively fell back fighting the guards at the same time. Both the drow group and the guards were putting up a good fight and all they were managing to do to each other was give each other small cuts.

Tansiya continued to fire her arm mounted crossbow, though with the target getting away her shots were hitting further and further form her target. That with the guards infront of her not able to let her pass she cursed and told the guards to hurry up and kill the dorw.
Gelorn
Vel'akar
 
Posts: 1032
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2004 1:59 am
Location: Still trying to figure that out myself...

Postby Ka-Ka » Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:34 pm

As he finally reached to stores, he glanced promptly around, and began to open crates. After a looting for while, he found what he was seeking. Torch oil. "I hope that you know what to do with these." he said to drows and offered flask´s of oils for them
"Say what you do say, do what you want, but remember: WE HAVE EXPLOSIVES!"
-Dobb, Goblin Bombadier
User avatar
Ka-Ka
Nether Spawn
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:23 pm
Location: Land of witches, Finland

Postby Gelorn » Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:15 am

The drow looked at one another before one of them said "What are we going to light them with?" which resulted in him getting smack in the back of the head with a hand from Ker who then grabbed an already lit torch off the wall. He then said "We will *Pant* need to *pant* get both teams *pant* of guards behind us *pant* before using these unless *pant* we want to box ourselfs *pant* in."

One of the drow looked at Ker and said "You souldnt be speaking Ker, you have enough to do trying to keep your demon under control as it is..."

Meanwhile the three other drow fighting the guards were still falling back but manage to kill one of the guards. But the other group of guards were comming up threatening to cut off their route to the storage room.

((Tell them when to move.))
Gelorn
Vel'akar
 
Posts: 1032
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2004 1:59 am
Location: Still trying to figure that out myself...

Postby Ka-Ka » Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:52 pm

"Remember, Timing is crucial. And dont try to throw these on them, just front of them. And, Someone help this... Ker, Was it?" He said quickly, wondering that drows, that have treated him as filth, was now following his orders. "And for the our primary team... When i give you signal, you two go to block those who are already fighting." Rips his cloth for some rags, then stuffs them at flask´s "Get ready, and dont you dare to fail" Lights the rags and closes his eyes, waiting for moment that other guards would be close enough.
"Say what you do say, do what you want, but remember: WE HAVE EXPLOSIVES!"
-Dobb, Goblin Bombadier
User avatar
Ka-Ka
Nether Spawn
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:23 pm
Location: Land of witches, Finland

Postby Gelorn » Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:16 am

The two still good drow readied their fuel flasks whilst Ker replied "Im fine *Pant* for now...". When ready The drow went to the cross intersection and saw the three other drow still falling back against the guards and the second set of guards comming the other way. With a nod one of the drow lit and threw his flask infront od the guards tring to come up the rear which quickly stopped them i their tracks. They then went and met the other three drow readied to help. They knew that they had to break throught them to get to safety and were reading themselfs forr the hard push.

Ker followed from the rear panting harder and harder as the rest of the drow got ready. He hoped as hell the human knew what the hell he was doing...

((Give the signal.))
Gelorn
Vel'akar
 
Posts: 1032
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2004 1:59 am
Location: Still trying to figure that out myself...

Postby Ka-Ka » Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:46 am

"NOW!" Astaroth said, and bolted to hallways, suprising guards that would been flanked them. He tossed both of flasks, other to ground front of Guards and another one to roof. Sound of Shattering glass were followed by roar of flames, that began to lick the oil, thus creating unpassable Hell front of flanking guards. Then Astaroth looked behind him, looking if drows does have good luck aswell.
"Say what you do say, do what you want, but remember: WE HAVE EXPLOSIVES!"
-Dobb, Goblin Bombadier
User avatar
Ka-Ka
Nether Spawn
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:23 pm
Location: Land of witches, Finland

Postby Gelorn » Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:39 am

With the roar of the oil flasks and the appearance of the other drow the guards paniced for a second, which the drow took advantage off and all of them pushed at the froce at the same time and thus cleared a way through the confused and startled guards.

From there the drow ran through, one of them holidng the maul even picked up the human and fung him over his shoulder to save time, and got through the guards that blocked their path infront of them. Almost instantly the two emaining flasks were chucked infront of the guards, hitting one and sending him aflame. The guards got up and watched the fire knowing that they have failed their duty.

The drow however kept moving. The leader of the drow elled out "The exit is just ahead. Cmon!" but just as he finished his sentence a bolt came flying from that direction and hit Ker straight in the chest. On closer inspection the launcher was foind to be Tansiya, waiting near the exit with her arm mounted crossbow aleady reloaded. The drow party stopped and looked at her as if deciding what to do next.

Then Ker started making wierds sounds which turned everyones head around, even Tansiyas to look at him. His eyes were burning red and he was transforming right before everones eyes... into a demon. "He's lost to it..." Tor stated.

But then the Demon formally known as Ker did something wierd and charged Tansiya, who tried to get her rapier out of its sheath before it got too close. Very soon the two were dancing around as the demon tried to pounce and kill Tansiya whilst Tansiya attempted to evade the demon.

"Nows our chance" The leader of the drow said and signalled everyone to run past the two and go out the exit, which they did without further insident leaving Tansiya and Ker behind. Once outside the drows whistled once and dragon mounts came out of hiding almost instantly, which were mounted with the human put on with Tor and the drows made their getaway.

((Just thought to finish it up. You can add emotions in of what your character felt but I think we are done here unless you want to add something...))
Gelorn
Vel'akar
 
Posts: 1032
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2004 1:59 am
Location: Still trying to figure that out myself...

Postby Ka-Ka » Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:55 pm

As he rode with dragon, he was kind of dissapointed that one of his companions did go mad. Still carrying the sword and spear, that he has looted, he asked promptly "Why... he did go berserk like that?". While looking around, waiting for answer, his mind desings new question "And where we are heading at the moment?"
"Say what you do say, do what you want, but remember: WE HAVE EXPLOSIVES!"
-Dobb, Goblin Bombadier
User avatar
Ka-Ka
Nether Spawn
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:23 pm
Location: Land of witches, Finland

PreviousNext

Return to Drowtales Roleplay Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest