Archive of the pre-timeskip roleplays. If you wish to continue a pre-timeskip roleplay, you'll have to do so in the DT Freestyle subforum! PM Thalar to have a thread moved from this subforum to the Freestyle subforum.

its been to long

its been to long

Postby HolyGuard » Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:24 am

seeing on how ive been grounded from computers for like i think almost a year now i havnt been able 2 get on and play and i have absolutely no idea where i left off *sweatdrop* so im in trouble hehe
HolyGuard
Tainted

Location: *sees a map* U R HERE!....thats where i am guys *points*

Postby HolyGuard » Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:26 am

and awww poop didnt mean to make new thread! *sweatdrop*
HolyGuard
Tainted

Postby Gelorn » Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:52 am

Update

Basically Poet tried to resurect the FFRPG after it died a while ago by destroying everything and introducing a bunch of new rules. But this brought him slander and he ended up leaving for good (As far as we know). In an attempt to resurect this place but knowing that he lacked the time to do so, Kern assigned froum regulars to fill in jobs and reorganised this place with their help.

Xian took the job of registration. Kite and myself look after the NPCs and stories that happen in Chel'el'sussoloth to make sure the players are happy. And the new city of Val'Raveran is controled by Mat.

So if you want to keep playing your gonna need to re-register...
Gelorn
Vel'akar

Postby Miburo » Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:02 am

I think Guard was already registerd after "the great purge". If I rememer correctly he was playing and ended by going to sleep in the black tavern tread.
I'm no mod or anything but I think you can keep playing, join in with some others in a certain story and just prented you had a very verrrrry good sleep :p
Unless you want to get rid of your character. Then you can have him die somehow (if he was involved in some sort ofRP with others this is the best way). But seeing your character isn't connected with anyone I think it would be possible to just drop him and create another. Anyone with some authority can correct me if I'm wrong please.

altough the maids in the tavern won't be happy having to clean the corpse up ;-)
Miburo
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby kembaru » Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:42 am

if you do decide to keep with your current character there are a few main RPs going on at the moment.

Road to raveran might be a bit far on to have someone turn up from Chel suddenly, they're near raveran.

Ruins of Kem shandar, I don't know I haven't been paying much attention, but it seems to be moving along.

Crossroads has died.

and a few people are gathering about the leisure area, seems they're planning something or other.

*shrugs* still it sucks to be grounded for that long.
kembaru
Walking Contradiction

Postby HolyGuard » Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:33 pm

lol great thx guys
HolyGuard
Tainted

Postby HolyGuard » Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:36 am

Gelorn wrote:So if you want to keep playing your gonna need to re-register...

dont have 2 re register xion is a friend of mine and he remembers my character registration from before so :P lol
HolyGuard
Tainted

Postby Gelorn » Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:57 am

As long as your registered you can play. An d no more replys in this thread please people. Let it die...
Gelorn
Vel'akar

Postby Xian » Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:02 am

Woah there, let's just get one thing straight. Xian has no friends.

I hope that's perfectly clear to everyone.
Xian
Demon

Postby Jer'tai Wraithblade » Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:59 pm

No friends?

Then what are we?
Jer'tai Wraithblade
Vel'akar

Location: cos (n) * theta radiaans rotation away from the center of your gravity in the z plane.

Postby HolyGuard » Tue Feb 22, 2005 9:39 pm

ya really jeesh but ok let it die....
HolyGuard
Tainted

Return to Drowtales Roleplay Archive