Archive of the pre-timeskip roleplays. If you wish to continue a pre-timeskip roleplay, you'll have to do so in the DT Freestyle subforum! PM Thalar to have a thread moved from this subforum to the Freestyle subforum.

The Dancing Dwarf~ Outskirts of Chel'el'sussoloth

The Dancing Dwarf~ Outskirts of Chel'el'sussoloth

Postby Catsohri » Sat Jan 01, 2005 11:34 am

Purpose
This is the location where my Character Ktonos Barra'Dalharen has set up his new business. To the highest bidder he will assasinate anyone within the rank of noble. This will also include more about my characters story and his hopeful revenge on the Vloz'ress for the murder of his clan...

Setting
A quaint little inn found on the outskirts of the city. The Dancing dwarf is found between the borders of the Drowussu community wall and the common Dowolath. Here inside the rowdy bar songs and dances lives a loner. Located in one of the upper rooms of the inn he leaves a sign for those who need his services at the counter...

Payment for targets
Drowussu Noble: 12 Ada
Drowolath Noble: 10 Ada
Ver'Drowendar Noble: Free of charge.....

For Sharess, for my godess...
Catsohri
Nether Spawn

Postby Catsohri » Sat Jan 01, 2005 7:28 pm

Sitting down in his room, the drow's feet where perched upon a chair not far from the bed. Having spent the last few days waiting for him. Ktonos hopes for a bid soon. He needs a way to make money to keep his room and board. Also, it would be nice to let his blades feed upon the blood of his enemies once again.

"Hmmm, a hit now would help me alot...."

For Sharess, for my godess...
Catsohri
Nether Spawn

Return to Drowtales Roleplay Archive