Archive of the pre-timeskip roleplays. If you wish to continue a pre-timeskip roleplay, you'll have to do so in the DT Freestyle subforum! PM Thalar to have a thread moved from this subforum to the Freestyle subforum.

Chel'el'sussoloth- Road to Raveran

Postby Meska369 » Mon May 16, 2005 5:52 pm

Meska smiled softly at Zak for he seemed to be getting pretty down. Hell, they all seemed to be getting down. Watching someone murder thier own partner and leaving a child motherless tended to do that. she needed to distract some of them.

"Hey! I have said this before and I will say it again, Party at my place tonight. Any who wish to attend are welcome to come and will be honored tonight for thier valor durring these last few days. Kyarna has offered for people to stay here and I wish to exstend that offer as well. Anyone who would like to enjoy my clan's hospitality for a few days is welcome to it. We will mend your battered bodies, sooth your minds and souls with our own unique brand of therapy and massage, repair your clothing and armor, and top it all off with parties if you should wish to attend. Keep in mind that my clan tends to be ...um...slightly more affectionate them most and nearly all of us are empathic in some way. You have been warned.", she winks.

Meska looks to ward Math after she spoke.

"Money is easaly had in life and For what you have done for us in the past you shall have it in the comming hours. As for something to do.. I think the party and relaxation are good starting points and I shall speak to you more about longer term employment. You have an interesting gift that I would love to speak with you about.", she says happily.

She sends for Vic'Tor and the big male comes close to her so that she can pet him.

"Yes, that was indeed I, my friend. I have an ability that is simular to the mind empathy of my clan, but my mixed blood has had a strange effect on it. I'm an animal empath, and to them I can send and recieve comunication. It's part mind and images, part primal instinct, and part harmonal messages. My scent has always been sweet to those with a nose to understand my affiliation with the primal and animal world. It's a complicated but a really wonderful gift.", she pauses and then contenues, "Maybe after a good meal, hot bath and a long rest you and I can speak more about our abilities."

(I think I shall either make a new thread for the Sullissin'rune compound in Raveran or find one already made so we CAN get the party started.)

"I would love to lay pipe... but I have no pipe to lay" - Meska369
Meska369
Dragon of the Nether

Location: When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained. - Mark Twain
Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Heretic » Mon May 16, 2005 9:02 pm

((Zak OOC: "Hmph. You think watching it is depressing, you should try doing it sometime. Death, don't talk to me about death." :lol: ))

Zak spat. "I f*cking hate betrayers. Got enough enemies as it is without having to watch out for those callling themselves 'friend'."

He continued walking with the group.

Hearing Meska's comment about money, he snorted. "Easy for a noble to say."
That was rude. Think before you speak.

He scratched his head. "Sorry. I shouldn't have said that. I know very little about you."
"Perhaps I do need to unwind. That party does sound good."

As they walked Jya'pu observed at his companions.
That large drowlath appears formidable. I wonder if he'll be interested in a job. Possibly.
The Drowussu is somewhat...irritating, though he would seem to be competent. I wonder how it is he saved my aunt's life? Question for another time, I suppose.
I should probably wait to recruit them.
Heretic
Demon

Postby Starlitdragon » Wed May 18, 2005 3:29 am

((The monster RP thing of doom is now over. A major thank you to everyone who participated- it would've never worked without you. :) Also, thanks for being patient with me, especially the last few days.))

The captain rolled his eyes as he pushed Vr'ace into the 'trial room'. In reality, the place was more like a dingy cell of some sort.

"Shouldn't the boy's captors be present?" questioned one of the males.

"Not our problem any more." shrugged the leader. "Lady Kyarna wanted fair game for the spider trash, but I daresay one of Sil'lice's followers will get the truth out any how." The woman threw a quick look over her shoulder, hoping the Beldrobbaen noble and hybrid were busy with their own engagements. "Besides," she continued, lowering her voice. "I hear the Mistress of Ice has a few new tricks up her sleeve." she winked benignly at Vr'ace, who listened to the proceedings with bland fear. Powerless, he watched Masendriea and Meska disappear down the hallway.

"Here's the prisoner." The captain gave Vr'ace a gentle push into the arms of a stone-faced mage garbed in azure. "Keep him somewhat alive, mind you, we might have to return him if the Beldrobbaen remember about this."

Too late, Vr'ace found his voice and screamed. But the door was already closed.
"Settle down, little one." frowned the apprentice irritably. "I haven't even touched you yet."
Starlitdragon
baneling

Clan: Illhar'dro

Postby Xian » Sun May 22, 2005 5:56 am

Lanthus calmly watched as the majority of the others left for the Susslin’rune party, wondering how many of them would be turned away at the door for looking like hell itself had opened up and spewed them forth. The cart full of the wounded could no longer be drawn, as Meska had taken her tigers, but it appeared that there was only one wounded at all, since Kai’to had hobbled off: Vylethi. “Well, get her up,â€
Xian
Demon

Postby Sarah » Mon May 23, 2005 1:51 am

((....yup. I've been gone for a while and have missed a LOT of posts. Can someone tell me a little of the main....."happenings" here? PM if needed.))
Sarah
Demon

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby grfu » Mon May 23, 2005 5:53 am

(( ummmm basically some folks are dead and now we're partying at the sullisin'rune outpost. if you want to know what else vaen (masendriea's son) has been up to, just ask))
grfu
Vel'akar

Clan: Illhar'dro

Postby Khorne » Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:46 pm

After had rested against a wall for a few hours Khorne desides to leave town, like he use to when he gets into trouble with the law. He has nothing to leave behind, and all what he needs is in his packback. He cloak his face, and starts his jouney to raveran
Khorne
Tainted

Postby Khorne » Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:10 pm

2 hours later, khorne really starts to regret that he diden't brought any water or food for his jouney. He starts to feel ill, by dehydricien, but he keeps on going. Finally he reachs Raveran. Felling exremly ill, not knowing that his wound has been infected, and has given him feber. Not really knowing whats happing around him, he heads to the nearest tavern, the winged tiktikki.
Khorne
Tainted

Postby Bamawing » Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:38 pm

Orina gazed at the road leading out of Chel. She did not know what brought her here, or what would befall her if she left. But she wanted to see this place, just take one step out of Chel, if only to prove to herlself that she did, in fact, want to stay as a slave.

Her mistress was dead. She had no way of knowing what a free life really was.

She had no idea who her parents were, now that she realized that she ahd parents.

She didn't know what Ravaran was. But this road led to such a place.

Orina took a step - a single step - out of Chel. Just to see what it felt like to be on the road to freedom.
Bamawing
Vel'akar

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Previous

Return to Drowtales Roleplay Archive