Archive of the pre-timeskip roleplays. If you wish to continue a pre-timeskip roleplay, you'll have to do so in the DT Freestyle subforum! PM Thalar to have a thread moved from this subforum to the Freestyle subforum.

Chel'el'sussoloth- The outer walls of the Drowussu

Postby Sarah » Mon Jan 24, 2005 3:00 am

Vei'kyagyaku's stance straightens up, but she stays ready while clutching her daggers tightly.
Sarah
Demon

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Sarah » Thu Jan 27, 2005 5:13 am

((*bangs head into monitor*))
Sarah
Demon

Postby Meska369 » Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:34 pm

((pets your head.))

((you should come and play with us on the road to Ravann or something. it's more fun))

"I would love to lay pipe... but I have no pipe to lay" - Meska369
Meska369
Dragon of the Nether

Location: When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained. - Mark Twain
Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Catsohri » Fri Jan 28, 2005 4:59 am

((Ktonos considers all members of the Vloz'rez tainted but I read the clan wrong Im sry Vei, Ktonos' parents were killed by the psychos and his entire clan later wiped out by them. It was a subhouse that had had a longtime rivalry with Ktonos' minor Assasin clan, the Barra'Dalharen.))

For Sharess, for my godess...
Catsohri
Nether Spawn

Postby Ravinous » Fri Jan 28, 2005 5:32 am

((Catsohri, I suggest you try the world setting page and the fact I don't think Sarha revealed that she was Vloz. Without an aura, I highly doubt even a templar could tell she was Vloz, I mean there were Drowussu leading them past the templars. If that is so, then how can your character, alone, tell she was Vloz.

With that said Catsohri, you kind of made a mistake. With my greatest guess, I think you over looked Sarah's character sheet and ignored some the basics. If anything it was a misunderstanding. Anywho, I'm done rambling, heh, just offering more pennies to the pot. ^_^

~Rav ))
Ravinous
Demon

Location: In the wonderful state of Nirvana... quite literally. >.>

Postby Catsohri » Sun Jan 30, 2005 3:20 am

((Sry, thanks for the correction. I will try not to repeat it))

Catsohri
Nether Spawn

Postby Sarah » Mon Jan 31, 2005 12:45 am

((Weeellll, if there isn't going to be a reply here than I'm just going to have my character leave...she probably was going to either way anyway.))

Vei suddenly turns all the way around on her back heel and proceedes to leave the Drowussu wall while putting her daggers away. Not seeming to care about the scene she left behind.
Sarah
Demon

Postby Meska369 » Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:04 am

Turns and Follows the girls lead. The Tavern sounds like fun right now anyway...

"I would love to lay pipe... but I have no pipe to lay" - Meska369
Meska369
Dragon of the Nether

Location: When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained. - Mark Twain
Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Catsohri » Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:14 am

Ktonos watche quietly he was interested in this vei. He sense something but he could not see an aura. This would definitely be an interesting day for the assassin.

Catsohri
Nether Spawn

Postby Sarah » Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:19 am

((Just F.Y.I. Vei is now at the Road to Raveran. Feel free to stop by there and play with us. :) ))
Sarah
Demon

Postby Catsohri » Mon Feb 14, 2005 1:13 am

Ktonos deciding that a drink would make him fell better stalks quietly after Vei...

Catsohri
Nether Spawn

Postby Val'eolus » Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:59 am

Looking back at his companions, he said "Sorry this has been taking so long, but I said I lived on the outskirts. I just didn't say which outskirts. We should be there soon."
"You don't need a reason to help people" -Zidane Tribal, Final Fantasy 9

"Problem? What problem?"
Val'eolus
Tainted

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Sarah » Fri Feb 18, 2005 2:10 am

((Val: I think everybody left the wall a while ago. Many are at the Road to Raveran now, some are at other places too.))
Sarah
Demon

Postby Val'eolus » Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:12 pm

OOC: Ok

IC: Seeing that the others weren't following him anymore, he shrugged, thinking Their loss, and then continued to his home.
"You don't need a reason to help people" -Zidane Tribal, Final Fantasy 9

"Problem? What problem?"
Val'eolus
Tainted

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Catsohri » Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:10 pm

Grabbing the wall's edge he hoisted himself up. Running along the edge he caught sight of the shadow ruins not far off on the outskirts of the city. Rush off of the wall he landed on the black ground. Taking off at great speeds the assasin heads towards the ruins. Long since he had been there harsh memories laid there, he would get his vengence someday.

((Goes to Shadow Ruins))

Catsohri
Nether Spawn

Previous

Return to Drowtales Roleplay Archive