Archive of the pre-timeskip roleplays. If you wish to continue a pre-timeskip roleplay, you'll have to do so in the DT Freestyle subforum! PM Thalar to have a thread moved from this subforum to the Freestyle subforum.

Chel'el'sussoloth- Kyorl'solenurn fortress

Re: Chel'el'sussoloth- Kyorl'solenurn fortress

Postby Raknel » Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:36 pm

New Part !

((Notice : Its short start-thread only for AthenaAltenas char , i dont want open a extra private thread for that . Thank you ^^; ))

Kyrol justicar Wasil hate this week . Not only thats he have a many paperwork to do , his clan deduct his adjutants to other works and so sit he yet between hills of unproccesd reports from the outside of the fortress . To makes matter worst give the machina caculater his duty up and so sit here yet and write like his ancestors with pen and paper . Normaly had he not so much work to do but moon festival starts soon and with that start the intrigue between great and the small clans too . The most reports was accusations against other people with demonic activation as backround . The most conclusion are wrong or imanigary but the people hope they can use the templar for her affairs . Thats idea make Wasil so angry thats he push stronger on the paper with his pen .

The pen break and the balck ink flow over the report .

" Godammed Sharres , this f**** pen is so f**** useless . I ... " Wasil stop is wild barking and look ashamed to the sharres statue on the wall .

" Sorry great mother , you know i dont mean it so ." Exuse Wasil by the statue and tipp on his holy head tattoo .

Carfully clean he his table and take a new report . It was a another accusation from slave market . A femal naga named Lumibad was the holder from a slave house , her specialization was well trainend goblins . A Templar patrol hear rumors thats goblins are used for demonic things and a maded to redeyes . Wasil snort , its a another example how the common try to fought her personal problems out with the help of the kyrol clan . Wasil overflow the middel part in read the last part .

The slavehouse was closed for three days and was search from top to the floor . A clear clue for a demonic infection nonexistent , only a redeye in the personal service from Lumibad have not a license , nothing terrfyfing . Lumibad self give one of her adjutant , Milodaris is his name , the fault of this misunderstanding . She fire him on day before . From him left every trace in Chel , eye witness told the templar patrol thats he pass a gate to ravean .

This sorts of *missundertsandings* have wasil daily in this and his clan punish this sort of false statement . As Justicar was his holy duty to speak justice , he must send anybody after him to catch him and make a example on him .
But who can he send , everybody was on mission for the moon festival . Walis take up his glasses to relax his eyes as him come a idea .

He have anew one . Falma was her name , she was already dry behind her ears but not so important thats he can dispense for the mission . He push a gem on the wall to activate voice commnication with troop chamber an speak .

"Templar Falma Kyrol'solenurn , please to Justicar Walis ."
Last edited by Raknel on Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Raknel
Summoner

Postby AthenAltena » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:29 pm

((I'm brand new at this, so if I screw anything up feel free to point it out ^^;))

Falma had been reading an old account from the Moon's Age when she heard her name over the communications system, and she felt her heart begin to pound with excitement and nervousness.

Here we go... she thought, tucking the book into one of her robes' sleeves and making sure that she had everything she needed to look presentable. Since she was forgoing the Festival she'd known this was a possibility. The more cheerful part of herself that she always tried to suppress when business at hand was giddy at the thought of proving herself.

It had been a hard decision to leave the Order of Mercy, but with so much going on in Chel she had felt the need to be more direct in her support for the clan, and that meant going out into the street to enforce the will of Sharess more directly. And while she hated to admit it, another reason was that the amount of work she had been doing had dried up considerably in the last few months. Her parents had been thrilled, while the rest of the Order of Mercy had been happy for her but fearful for her safety.

But she wasn't an idiot, and she'd gotten out of enough scrapes with and without demons to know how to get out of a tricky situation in one piece. This was just a change of direction, and more importantly, a chance.

She paused briefly outside the door and took a breath. She stepped inside and bowed, touching her forehead marking.

"Honorable Justicar, Templar Falma Kyor'solenurn at your service."
AthenAltena
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Raknel » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:07 pm

The Justicar watch light over his glasses so as if inspect the person first before he greeting back . Then show he a light smile and touch sloppy his forhead tattoo .

" Welcome Falma Kyorl'senurn . Please take place my child . " Greet he with a friendly neutral voice and wink with his greeting hand to him

The Justicar ignore Falma for a minute and read in a dossier as he speak again .

" I read actualy your dossier , interesting , you leave the order of mercy and change to the executive division ? I hope the quite life by them dont boring to much ? " Ask he in a paternal voice .

He mean not harm , maybe he see in Falma his own young life as he was self full of beans . But with his lost leg was the day of adventures over and sword is yet the pen and his battelfield the tabel with paperwork as enemies .
Raknel
Summoner

Postby AthenAltena » Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:43 pm

Falma was surprised by how friendly this particular Justicar seemed, and it put her more at ease. She sat down in a chair in front of her desk and tried to keep her back straight.

"It was not an easy decision to leave them, Honorable Justicar," she said, deciding that keeping a somewhat formal tone was still necessary. "Since I have been with them since their founding after the War and they are as close to me as my own family, but I could feel that the Goddess had a need for me in this time of strife."

She decided not to mention the drying up of cases over the last few months, since the last thing she wanted to do was give people more reason to put down the Order of Mercy, and she suspected he, like everyone else, already knew that the Order was struggling.

She wiggled her toes in her boots excitedly as she wondered what this mission would be. She'd heard enough about the executive division to know the general types of work they did, but she had no idea what exactly she would be asked to do here, except that it was likely dangerous, but she'd dealt with enough in her young life that not even the idea of her possible death phased her. It was, after all, the life she'd chosen.
AthenAltena
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Raknel » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:36 pm

" Im glad to hear that , we a in moment outnumbered and we need people like you . People like this ignore the work what we do the believe they can use us plattform for her conflicts ." He padding on one of the giants papperworks .

" Here read this . Its a report from the city guards . He bow over the table and reach her the report . "

" After they chel city gurad heard any rumors thats somebody use goblins in a slavehouse for demonic expriements called they us to check that out . They slavetrader was a female naga namens Lumibad , known for her famous trained goblins . Our inspection unit close her market place for three days and search the complete area , we found nothing."

He stand up and go with crossed arms up and down .

"After that we had personal conversation with Lumibad self , she was pertty displeased thats we close her place . She give her adjutant melio'daris the fault on this misery . Lumibad fire him already as we come , she was the meaninhg tried a coup etat against her to take leadership over her house ."

The Justicar stand up and go to the wall and activate a hided file drawer . He search a while as he find a thick file folder with diffrent colored reports . He opend and read out of that .

Melio'daris , born as Maris in a poor tanner family in Chel . With ninenteen disinherited his mother and disown him after he hurt his older brother in a conflict so heavy thats made him to a cripple . After that he lose his trace for next 12 years , he was maybe one of the many streetkids was grown up in the streets . First lifesigns come first again in the war . He was on of the impress soldiers to slow down the demonic waves , he survied this but his superior found him by hearse chasery . He become 5 years forced labour in a silver mine .
Here killed he two fellow prisoners for her food ration . After his discharge work he as freelancer in the slavebuisness , a short time was he realy succsesfull , but he loses this license as try to smuggling *spice* in the stomaches from slaves in the Sulishrune territory , the half of the goblins die under die tortur . Then lose his trace again , first as Lumibad take him up in her family found we in dossiers again under his present name .

Justica sigh heavy after this long speechg and close this dosier

" Thats is your traget . He his not a heretic demon follower but he is archetypical criminal . A dangerous individium thats learn to surive and have no respect about the life what sharess us gave . We make they common people a favor when make this men the proccess . Its is poltic too when we show specialy in the moon festival time the prescene of our clan on the streets ." Explain the Justicar and make a wide hand swift .

" Have you any Questions ? "
Raknel
Summoner

Postby AthenAltena » Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:46 pm

As Falma listened to the description she inwardly cringed at each new detail. She'd dealt with demons before, but this man seemed to be just as bad if not worse than any of the demons she'd ever dealt with, and they at least had the excuse of it being in their nature to feed off of others. She felt her blood boil at the idea that this man was still free to do what he wanted in the streets.

After he had finished speaking she took a moment to process what he had said and rose to her feet, touching her forehead marking.

"Rest assured, Honorable Justicar, in the name of the Goddess I will find this parasite and cleanse the streets of his presence. I will start my search as soon as I leave here."

((OOC Question: Does the file on him include a physical description?))
AthenAltena
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Raknel » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:01 pm

"Yery well , im sorry to say thats you must investigate alone but i handle you any formulars out what will help you . " The Justicar went to another hided file drawer were are a metal box inside , as opened that box was diffrent things inside

" Here your travelformulars , when you must travel away from chel , you can use offical ways without to must pay anything or anger with waiting times . A Kyrol signet ring , with that can you pay your daily requirements , you sign with a mana branding and work only with your mana siganture . You must calibrate that first on your mana signature before you can use it , after that can use you only alone this ring . Any destricts dont accept this art of paying , here a money bag with 12 adas."

" Here is your dosier , the short version about this man , we have no picture over this men but we know . Thats have goldteeths and scar on his left temper , addtionaly bit Lumibad him , as punishment for his treachery , his little and ring finger up . " Explain Justicar a little bit amused and show his health hand with three fingers .

" Listen i know you are hooked for that and you have my full understandment . But renember always , this man is not a great clan warrior but he surive nadrychal war in the worst times . Make not same miststake like me and underertimate your enemy solely because he not wear a great clan emblem . " Warn Justicar Falma friendly and knock on his leg prosthesis .
Raknel
Summoner

Postby AthenAltena » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:10 pm

((Placeholder for my reply, which'll probably be up later today. Crazy day!))
AthenAltena
Dragon of the Nether

Postby AthenAltena » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:56 am

"I understand, Honorable Justicar," she said, touching her forehead marking. "Even a tiktikki can be dangerous despite its lowness to the ground. I will proceed with both caution and all due haste. Thank you again for giving me this honor."

She carefully looked over the items she had been given and again marveled at the responsibility that she had been given, and with as much solemnity as she could manage she slid on the ring.

"I will use it well."

She bowed deeply, waiting for him to give her permission to leave, since she didn't think simply walking out would suffice. As she bowed she wondered if perhaps she'd overdone the theatrics, but it had been what felt most natural.

((FFFFFF Sorry I flaked out there! Trying to set up a move and prep for a family vacation at the same time fried my brain and I totally spaced on this! Also FYI I'll be gone from the 24th to about the 1st due to said vacation))

((Also, what do I do from here? I'm a bit unclear on that. Feel free to tell me in PM too.))
AthenAltena
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Raknel » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:53 pm

The justicar make a light irrtating facelook , he understand not realy Falmas tikkitikki joke .

" Ähm...very well . I wish you they blessing our great goddess . Will she lead you on the darkests paths with her light . " Answer the justicar with serious voice and touch his forehead too .

Falma investigation cost her any days . Eyewitness must be consulted and Melio'daris last residence located . Over any advices from the local people was the last person they have contact with Melio'daris a barman in a resturant in the near from the Chel'market place .

When Falma search this person was he in that restaurant nonattendant . Falma find him later dead in his home . Somebody hang him naked head first on the floor . His body show thats he tortured with big knife and later cut somebody his head off . His head was not here , somebody must taken his head .

The last trace was Falma left was Melio'daris last customer . With the help from Lady Lumibad have she a name too . Its was a men namens Poni Dendel . In the city register live the dendel family in ravean and have a giant mushroom farm . Falma must travel to ravean when she will come closer on Melio'daris .

(( Ok here we go ... thats will the next thread for you . Here can you report to your clan and meet with gaul ^^; viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11815 ))
Raknel
Summoner

Postby django » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:40 pm

Its been a while since Gauls been to Chel... and he can't say he really missed it. Gaul lost so much and gained little to nothing but he had to return, if only for a few days to pay respect to his family before returning to Raven.

Gaul walked up to the memorial of all those who have fallen in the line of duty, he stared at the plate that had his late soul mate and warden, as well as his only son. She was his warden for almost 200 years and gave him three children.

Cea Kyorl'solenurn
Armil Kyorl'solenurn

His daughters wouldn't be on this but he had to visit them too at least once. This reminded Gaul of Halis and the comment he made about moving on. Could he? he didn't think he could take another soul mate, that title belonged to Cea and Cea alone. Perhaps he should consider a mate... one day.

He wiped the tears streaming down his cheeks and moved away from the memorial and onto a near bench to collect his thought.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Sonor Val'Illhar'dro » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:47 pm

The Kyorl'solenurn memorial plots were never empty...never empty of the mourning or the dead. Always a visitor to pay respects, to shed a tear, to grieve over losses over the years. How small it used to be, Wae'rah had remembered it as a child, a mere monument of Sharess and a stone slab with names, but as she aged and grew, so did the number of fatalities. The names were those of the dead and the tainted, who might as well be dead in any proper Kyorl eyes.

Making her way through the streets of the enclosed Kyorl section of the city, Wae'rah walked with a burdened grace. Because she was within drowussu city limits, she was not wearing her armor but an elegant set of white, purple, and black robes lined with silver. Her hair, usually up in a tight bun and squashed under the steel of a helmet, cascaded down her back in lilac streams. She was making her way to the monuments to pay homage to fallen comrades, her intention was clear and all who saw her direction knew it and spoke not of it. Crossing the bridge flanked by two statues of Sharess, Wae'rah entered the mourning site. She had nothing to give but her respects: no flowers for they were too costly, no food for the dead could not eat. She saw a male drowussu, head bent, slumped over sitting on a bench, evidently grieving and her heart pitied him. There was no one spot where Wae'rah went, she walked down the memorial sites, hands trailing up and down to familiar names. Her losses were scattered. Finally, she arrived at the end where the grieving templar sat and she took a seat beside him.

Any and all Kyorl knew, it was a reality shared by each other.
Sonor Val'Illhar'dro
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Illhar'dro

Postby django » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:10 am

Gaul wasn't too sure how long he sat there but he decided he's had enough for now. Clearing out the final tears away with his arm, he looked up and over to his left, "Woah shit!" he jolted and almost jumped up out of his skin, not one of his best moments but certainty not his worst he thought to himself. After quickly settling himself down, Gaul ran his hand thou his hair "Ah, pardon my surface tongue my lady, I was deep in thoughts and didn't notice you." he said with a bit of a chuckle, even after the sad mood he was in, he still thought it was a little funny she startled him like that.

" This is my first time visiting here." Gaul said trying to put his memories behind him. " I didn't expect it to be this hard, visiting lost ones." He said nodding his head.

"The names Gaul and Im sorry if I startled you, I thought I was alone in here. " He said little bit embarrassed as held his hand out to shake.

(Ah yes, Wae'rah and Gaul finally met.)
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Sonor Val'Illhar'dro » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:51 pm

Wae'rah sat silent for a moment, staring at the names before her. She clutched the emblem of Sharess in her hand, silently rubbing the 9 diamond symbol in a speculative way. Finally after a few minutes from Gaul's earlier outburst, Wae'rah shifted her light blue gaze to the drowussu beside her. A smirk, the barest hint among her gray face, a possible trick of the light emanating from the mana lamps, but the barest hint of amusement crossed her face.

"Perhaps it is I that startled you as evidenced by your 'Surface tongue'..."

Placing her finger to the tattoo symbol on her forehead in a gesture to Sharess, Wae'rah tilted her head downwards, eyes closed, and greeted him,

"Well met Gaul. I am Wae'rah of the Sentinel Eye, one warden of the elite nine." Her hand fell to her lap and she returned to her steady gaze. "We were informed of your arrival...and we were to seek you out before you returned to Val'Raveran. Many of us are curious as to how our brethren are doing in cleansing the city, which I hear to be pure of tainted. Very few messages have arrived from our outpost there so we were curious. And lo and behold, I have met you...though not in the most pleasant of atmospheres."

Her gaze sadly drifted towards the names.

"Who do you mourn for?"
Sonor Val'Illhar'dro
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Illhar'dro

Postby django » Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:46 pm

Gaul touched his tattoo forehead in the same gesture to Sharess. Elite nine? holy Sharess what are the odds? Gaul thought to himself "I didn't think I would be anything to make deal of but I guess the road have been unforgiving." Gaul shifted to face her better "The good news is that Val'Raveran is pure of Tainted, the only recent case of demons that I've heard of was in the Vloz'ress mines were a Templar fell into a hole on patrol and he and his Warden foughts some minor demons. Thankfully no one was tainted and they both made it out."

"The abandoned mine have always been a problem its like a web. So we just trapped them down their in the mean time until they rot to death or their numbers thin out."

Gaul expected that he would find himself talking to somebody about his family, he just didn't expect it to be this soon. "My Wife and first warden, I lost her in the Nid war. I killed my son when I tried to pry him out out of a Vloz'ress snake... I found out the hard way it dosn't work." He cleared his throat before continuing "My two daughters who died while I was in Raven."

He gave a pause before continuing... he had to check to see if his Dutan'vir daughter is alive, "And... I wanted to check, if I still have a daughter. A Dutan'vir child, I... I don't know her name but her mother is Morrigan Clover Hoof Dutan'vir." What would be his odds be? He had to know if this child and woman are dead or alive, its been eating at him since. "Things were rough for me back then and... I need some closer in my life, I need to know if they made it here or not."
django
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to Drowtales Roleplay Archive