Archive of the pre-timeskip roleplays. If you wish to continue a pre-timeskip roleplay, you'll have to do so in the DT Freestyle subforum! PM Thalar to have a thread moved from this subforum to the Freestyle subforum.

Chel'el'sussoloth- Sullisin'rune Fortress

Re: Chel'el'sussoloth- Sullisin'rune Fortress

Postby Kalandrin » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:27 pm

The presence of the dark-skinned, bright-haired women in this place was less than usual, for one thing. They were here because they had been commanded to by their Mistress, the leader of the Nine Shards; they were here to complete one more step in their journey towards becoming full nether summoners of their own. Diplomacy would be their business, and as such, they represented the face of their gang and, perhaps, clan in this gathering of... well, whatever. For this special occasion, Nal'ynrae Vloz'ress was dressed formally and maturely.

Although in the untrained eye she might appear hostile, in the trained, Sullisin'rune eye, she would appear finely and formally clad instead. Wearing long, pretty orange and scarlet robes of reinforced spider-silk that featured black decorations and details, they were supplemented by light, sealing half-plate armour that guarded her legs, arms and shoulders, lower torso and neck, decorated by sealing gems of high quality. This outfit was neatly supplemented by her dagger, hanging from her belt, and the ceremonial (if practical) war scythe she always carried with her, a green ribbon hanging from close to the blade.

The summoner trainee's image was supplemented by her scarlet facial tattoos, and carefully taken-care-of orange hair. Her hair was styled with a pair of twin pigtails caught with a pair of pink ribbons, and several smaller braids, which were in turn decorated with woven-in black, scarlet, violet and pink ribbons, as well as numerous scarlet beads. A pink ribbon or two also hung freely from her hair. For a change, she had even worn a decent amount of make-up that made her look prettier and more mature, while her scent was that of unusually fine bathing oils and soaps- for a Vloz'ress, anyway.

Upon her arrival, Nal'ynrae scanned the area around her, before giving a final glance to her sister on her left. The depths of the Sullisin'rune castle lied before them, with the celebrations, apparently, having already started. This would be painful for her, very painful; she had demons she had yet to defeat, and to do that, she needed to come in exactly this place. At least, she would probably not be the only one suffering here tonight, and with her trusted and beloved Nhil'yraen by her side, she hoped this would be fun.
Kalandrin
Drider Knight

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby Kithrune » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:48 am

"I can't beleave you remembered that. I though we let that thing die when we were 10."

Di'onte was genuinely impressed, not many people had the necessary power level to perform the handshake.

"So Detir'nah, whats up."
Kithrune
Tainted

Clan: Illhar'dro

Postby DeadPigeonGolem » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:16 am

"Not much. Got dressed up into essentially nothing, drugged, had mind blowing sex, the usual," Detir replied nonchalauntly, steering his clans-men into the hallway. "It's much safer in here. Unless, of course, you piss off the Vloz'ress Females just up the way." Detir gestured subtly in the direction of Nal'ynrae and her companion. "What do you think, run away or approach?"
DeadPigeonGolem
Vel'akar

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Pariel » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:56 am

Pair look. She had been told this was important. Clad in similar orange, tasteful robes, she looked a mirrored image of her own twin sister, with the same disposition of the blackened details of the reinforced silk, as well as the lack of upper torso protection. She felt a little naked without it, but it was for the sake of image. She still had the lower torso, legs, arms, shoulders and neck in case things would go awry -which she hoped not. Most notably, she was also wearing pink ribbons with her matching headdress style. She did loathe that color, but in this case it was a compromise achieved with her twin sister to convince her to try more adult stuff like makeup and violet ribbons. The soap and oils had been a nice touch, too.

She gripped her glaive slightly tightly, a telltale of uneasiness as she focused her crimson gaze in the party before her. At least it wasn't as obvious as gripping the dagger in her belt. They, one who hated men and intercouse the other, had been chosen to face a place which would have plenty of them. She could picture their teacher and mistress laughing evilly in a catty smile, saying it was just yet another trial of their summoning tutelage. Well, at least she wasn't alone, as she found gazing her own twin sister Nal back, perfectly sinchronized with her.

"...Let's thread lightly. These cats are known for spiking the drinks, Nal." Nhil'yraen made her best to appear formal and composed, even dropping the playful demeanor of talking she usually had with her own sister. They were, to some degree about to be judged with their speeches.
Pariel
Sharen Errand Boy

Clan: Sharen

Postby Kithrune » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:26 pm

"Lets at least try to talk to them. we very well may be the only well-meaning people they talk with here. the only sober ones too."

Di'onte walked up to the twin terrors, trying not to stare. If he were ever to become a diplomat he would need to be able to talk with all types. although he never had a full conversation with a near battle-ready summoner before.

"You two seem to be having about as much fun as I am. What brings you to this pit of over-indulgence?"
Kithrune
Tainted

Postby Kalandrin » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:39 pm

Nal'ynrae nodded politely and maturely at her sister, smiling with a hint of childish mischief. No matter what mask she could wear, that of the child or that of the Val'Sharess for all she knew, her one true self was always the one pulling the strings of the puppet. "Let's do this and be done with it" she whispered, and nodded. The younger twin knew it full and well that neither of them enjoyed the idea of what could happen here; Nhil's glance was enough.

The approach of an Illhar'do pair offered her a genuine smile. Although she were afraid of men, the mental image of a pair of handsome drowolaths like those two was just... too good to resist. By the time they had gotten close, she had a guilty blush and sly smile on her face, even as she bowed very softly to greet them. "Certain invitations can only be too valuable to decline, don't you think?" she replied, her eyes never leaving Di'onte.
Kalandrin
Drider Knight

Postby Kithrune » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:18 am

So far so good. Shes polite, smiling, not trying to kill me with demons. Maybe the Vloz aren't that bad... when you don't piss them off. His smile began to shift to relaxed from 'plz don't kill me'

"I agree. its a tad off putting but here i get to talk to people I normally wouldn't. I've performed a few times in Vloz'rez territory but i never got to spend much time there, much less speak to a summoner."
Kithrune
Tainted

Postby Pariel » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:08 am

As if sprung by an unknown mechanism, Nhil mirrored her sister's gently bow. "Sister, he's such a sight, isn't he? A performer you say?" Nhil raised her hand to her chin, a thoughtfully stance assumed. "In our territory no less... Wait, weren't you that guy who brought a lute to the camp the other day and ended up being chased by a couple of berserkers with the mission to lodge said instrument through his rearside? No, you can't be him. They ended up catching him. It wasn't pretty."

She said, without breaking her glance at the two drowolath. No wonder that Nal had blushed, these two were... an entertaining eyecandy.
Pariel
Sharen Errand Boy

Clan: Sharen

Postby Alric » Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:57 pm

Ash'oka Cro'ssin Sullisin'rune strode into the main chamber of the Sullisin'rune celebration hall, dressed in loose fitting sheer blue silk trousers hanging low on his hips, an embroidered vest (opened to show off his torso, naturally), and an adamantine bracelet upon each of his wrists. His long blue dyed hair was perfumed and fell free, framing the tattoos on his face. A female Sullisin'rune empath by the name of Ratna'khaani accompanied Ash'oka, clad in little more than adamantine strands adorned with gems and henna body art. Her arms were wrapped tightly around the male with a hand placed teasingly low on his hips. The female empath and the tiger knight giggled and chuckled all the way as they nipped at each other's ear tips and necks, the empath's giddy feelings and lust mixing with Ash'oka's own to create a heady brew that intoxicated both parties and anyone else relaxed enough in the vicinity.

As far as Ash'oka (and nearly everyone else, for that matter) was concerned, Sullisin'rune parties were the finest in Chel'el'sussoloth – the wealth, empathy, and tolerance of his clan allowed for nearly everyone's desires to be fulfilled. Ash'oka was trained as a Tiger Knight, but like most in his clan, he preferred to resolve diplomatic and personal disputes within the ballroom or the bedroom than the battlefield or dueling ring. It was safe to say that he had no issue in the slightest with the female rubbing her nearly nude body against him, however.

Ash'oka took a moment to look about the hall; he saw his distant cousin Elk along with a female (certainly his entertainment for the night), and two Vloz'ress females speaking to three attractive looking Illhar'dro. The Vloz'ress appeared to be twins; perhaps someone had invited them in the hope of fulfilling some depraved fantasy? The thought of that led Ash'oka to chuckle and shake his head at the audacity of such a move. If only he had thought of it first!

Nevertheless, Ash'oka and his companion went over to Elk to strike up a bit of conversation. "Enjoying yourself, cousin?" he asked, glancing over him and the Illhar'dro companions with the eyes of a hawk. "I see you've brought some good-looking friends along. Have you met Ratna'khaani?" he said, introducing them to his female acquaintance, currently nuzzling his neck.
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Sarghress

Postby blackshade10 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:06 pm

Elk seemed to have been in the middle of a calm conversation with his nudely apparent friend, his eyes glancing about and watching the room like a hawk. His eyebrows raised as the Vloz'ress walked through the door- who'd invited them? Before he let his own feeling cloud his mind, he shook them away and simply settled with keeping a close eye- as the guards and Empaths present were as well.

As his cousin arrived and walked up to him, Elk leaped to his feet, smiling grandly. "I thought I recognized a dashing drow walking into our party. Wonderful to see you, cousin! And no, I don't believe we've been... acquainted." He said with a smile and a wink.
blackshade10
Dark Chibi Demon

Location: Ashie Cleavage, plotting war against those of the Zala cleavage.
Clan: Sullisin'rune

Postby django » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:18 pm

Its finally over thank goddess... Now she only had one or maybe two of these performances left in the evening and then she can go back to the life she was use to. Mae tried to sneak around the back to avoid the crowd but she couldn't avoid then all and had to sit through a dozen or more congratulations and praise for her performances. She was also invited to a few other parties in the future...

She guessed it wasn't all bad but damn she didn't like the attention it got her.

After finally escaping the clutches of her new 'Fans' she doubled timed it back to Rilla to get some peace and quite to get her nerves ready for her next performance.

"Holy crap." She muttered to herself as she looked at all the new people, Including a couple of Volzz and... Di'onte!? Well his Mom is here so why not but what is he doing with Volzz's Thou. "Oh well its his skin" She muttered as she snagged a bottle of wine from a passing Feral servant "Thank you."

"Pardon me." Mae said as she passed by a group of Sullisin'rune talking to themselves, maybe they didn't go the concert and she can get to her stall.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Rilla Treespirit » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:41 pm

Rilla'me had been dragged off by Tesk'lendia before she'd even caught the male's name, the twisted Sullisin had offered her some pastry things and she'd foolishly accepted.

They'd tasted wonderful,full of something that was dark brown, almost black, it tasted both bitter and sweet was smooth and creamy... Delicious was the right word. She'd felt herself becoming dizzy, high and she'd been dragged into a private room. Tesk'lendia sat down on the bed, kissed her - she shuddered at the smell of alcohol on her breath - and then that evil disgusting... Ok so maybe not evil, anyway she leaned backwards murmuring something about closing her eyes for a moment. The next moment she was fast asleep.

Rilla'me slipped out of the room, the woman probably wouldn't remember anything that happened tonight, which was just fine by her.

She spotted Mae wandering around and waved at her, she giggled and almost fell over. "Mae, Mae over here." She called.

((IC + OOC: MMMMMM CHOOOCOLAAATE))
Rilla Treespirit
Demon

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Kalandrin » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:24 pm

The line about performing in Vloz'ress territory brought all the wrong images in Nal'ynrae's head, who blushed even more guiltily than she had before. She snickered at her sister's words, before kindly shoving her shoulder to her side. "Honey" she smirked slyly, "I don't think he meant that kind of performing, this deep in our territory." She looked at the Illhar'do male and offered him a sly smile, the kind you would very easily mistake for a flirtatious one.

It seemed as though they were the centre of attention here, though the lack of freakish behaviours implied there were either no empaths around, or there were too many potent empaths around indeed. She had been told by the White Horror herself that empaths got very nasty images of what the tainted and demons looked like, or something like that. If she said it like this, then it was probably true, given how no-bullshit that woman was. She blinked and smiled at the two guys before them.

"Perhaps we can go and have a seat and a drink? Not necessarily in that order" she offered to the three persons around her, trying to control her more irrational thoughts.
Kalandrin
Drider Knight

Postby blackshade10 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:40 pm

((Heh, sorry for my lack of attention, to clarify: There are Empaths about who are discouraging violent/hostile/nasty-altogether thoughts and encouraging more shameless ones, as well as guards who are doing their very best to lay low and not bear down on the party.))
blackshade10
Dark Chibi Demon

Location: Ashie Cleavage, plotting war against those of the Zala cleavage.
Clan: Sullisin'rune

Postby Kithrune » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:06 am

Di'onte returned the flirtation smile with one of his own. The vloz was pretty but a drow could only suspend their prejidices so far. Who knows what she could do at that moment.

But then again, said his other head, who knows what she could do?

"Why don't I get us some beverages. When i get back i can figure out what kind of performing you were thinking about."

Heading towards a waiter he saw Mae in passing.
"Your a little up on the down beat but nice job. good choice going a half-octave higher."
Kithrune
Tainted

PreviousNext

Return to Drowtales Roleplay Archive