Archive of the pre-timeskip roleplays. If you wish to continue a pre-timeskip roleplay, you'll have to do so in the DT Freestyle subforum! PM Thalar to have a thread moved from this subforum to the Freestyle subforum.

Chel'el'sussoloth- Sullisin'rune Fortress

Re: Chel'el'sussoloth- Sullisin'rune Fortress

Postby django » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:47 pm

Mae stood up and stretched her limbs. "I enjoyed myself Rilla, it was very pleasant." she turned back to Rilla and smiled. Shit what times is it? "I think I should head back to the others. They will be expecting me for the show and I shouldn't be late for them." Mae said as she got dressed.

"You still coming?"
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Rilla Treespirit » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:07 pm

"Hmm, yes it was good." Rilla'me murmured lazily opening an eye.

he smiled back at her, sat up and reached for her clothes. She started to get dressed as she answered her question. "Of course I am, you don't seriously think I'd miss your singing do you?"

She frowned, searching for her bra. "Hey did you see? Oh nevermind." She'd found it, unfortunately the fastening was broken. She tied her scarf around herself instead.
Rilla Treespirit
Demon

Postby blackshade10 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:39 am

Elk had slid from behind the private room, joined by Detir and a attractive female who may possibly be an associate of one of the other guests. Sliding away from his friends, he glanced around room, looking for any new faces he had missed.
blackshade10
Dark Chibi Demon

Location: Ashie Cleavage, plotting war against those of the Zala cleavage.
Clan: Sullisin'rune

Postby Kithrune » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:09 am

I hate this place, I hate this place, I hate this place

Di'onte Illhar'dro was dressed in the standard finery, conversing with a small group, seeming to be interested and engaged. Its easy to pretend at a party,

Your all whores. I hate you all. I shouldn't have let mother drag me here

Sure, he had done his share of dirt but this was too much. Causal encounters are nice and all but once you get past four people it just gets awkward. Drugs every now and again is fine but there is a limit. But going overboard was to be expected here. The place was like a treasurer's wet dream, gold and silver everywhere, inside and out. Under normal circumstances he would have kept away from this place like the plague but mother insisted on his coming and, well, you just can't say no to mom. especially when she holds the purse strings.

Di'onte disengaged himself from the group and wandered around for a bit, desperate to find someone who didn't want to get him drunk, high, or violated by three of their 'close friends'. Then he turned and saw the short, muscular outline of someone familiar walking from the privet rooms towards the performer's area.

Never seen her un-armored before, let alone performing. this should be interesting.

he was contemplating ways to magicly alter the performance encase things went poorly when he noticed three strangers, two males and a nice looking female giving him a once over.

Time for more chatting. wonderful. hopfully they weren't hedonists as well.
Kithrune
Tainted

Clan: Illhar'dro

Postby Rilla Treespirit » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:48 am

Rilla'me walked out of the private booth only to spot Di'onte. She immediately forgot about Mae walking after him to see him going over to Tesk'lendia of all people - and no surprise there some males.

'Delightful,' she thought 'Well It's not like I could put it off forever.' She walked over to them keeping her expression light and friendly, "Dee! I wasn't expecting to see you here." she exclaimed, throwing a casual arm around his shoulders.

"Tesk'lendia, so kind of you to invite me." she claimed, somehow managing to keep a sarcastic tone out of her voice, it took a great deal of effort, and the Sharess-******-***** woman could probably tell anyway but who cared.
Rilla Treespirit
Demon

Postby Kithrune » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:37 pm

"Ree! I'm so glad to see you here!" Going to give her a peck on the check he whsipered in her ear "who the heck is this guy with the rape eyes?"
Kithrune
Tainted

Postby Rilla Treespirit » Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:23 pm

"I don't know but the lady's a business partner. If you stay here you'll get dragged in." she breathed back. She couldn't help but feel a little amused at his clear discomfort. she would have thought he'd be used to this type of thing.
Rilla Treespirit
Demon

Postby DeadPigeonGolem » Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:02 pm

Detir had quietly disappeared when Elk began to "rape face", as Di'onte put it. He was now making his way toward the two conversing drow in as unobtrusive way as possible.

"Over here!" he whispered to Di'onte as he drew near. "Come with me if you don't want to be drugged!"

((I have no idea what I'm doing))
DeadPigeonGolem
Vel'akar

Clan: Sarghress

Postby django » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:19 pm

Walk kept walking toward the stage. She didn't even notice Di'onte showing up or reuniting with with Rilla, She just wanted to get to the stage and get this over with. She couldn't really understand that she had a bit of a stage fright problem and had an easier time doing army stuff. But with that same thought in mind, it was a lot less stress in here, then it is on the battle field and she didn't risk losing a limb or getin killed.

Walking behind the stage, thing were busy.

"Excuse me ladies and gentle men, the show will start in 20 minuets." A tall female announced from the stage.

Mae felt like she had a pit in her stomach, the waiting was killing her more then anything at this point of her life. Maybe she should have another drink, no try she has to try to stay soberish... Goddess if she ever get out of her she'll kill Di'onte mother or kill herself for asking for singing lessons in the first place.

They called out her name.

Mae checked her dress before walking out onto the stage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XHEg3VO ... re=related
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Kithrune » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:56 pm

(Didn't realize Rilla'me wasn't talking about a NPC, sorry Elk)

Di'onte was hesitant to take the stranger's offer. while he liked being undrugged, he also liked knowing who was pulling into a dark corner. While he trusted his daggers more than his constitution he didn't know the first thing about the female with the unsettling eyes.

He started to make pleasant, but easily ended, conversion with Tesk'lendia, giving Rilla'me a look every once in a while, touching the back of his neck as often as conversation would allow.

besides, who ever was singing was superb. Di'onte was, after all, a lover of music first and foremost.

(I'll leave it to you Mr/Ms Treespirit)
Last edited by Kithrune on Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kithrune
Tainted

Postby DeadPigeonGolem » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:04 pm

Detir facepalmed as he was ignored.

"No seriously. Fellow Illhar'dro here. Would I drug you and drag you off to do terrible things to my own clansmen?"
DeadPigeonGolem
Vel'akar

Postby Kithrune » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:14 am

"Oh yeah, i think i remember you... i think. Were you with the fourth core... or was it the spell song academy."

Di'onte scrached his had for a while. Then he remember the ultimate method for determining who was and wasn't from his clan.

"If you are one of us, brother, then show me. SHOW ME THE ILLHAR'DRO SECRET HANDSHAKE!!!"
Kithrune
Tainted

Postby DeadPigeonGolem » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:36 am

Detir'nah used SECRET HANDSHAKE.

Detir'nah obtained: 100 REPUTATION

"There, you happy now?" asked Detir, rolling his eyes. "Seriously, I can feel myself getting eye-raped by various lecherous females."
DeadPigeonGolem
Vel'akar

Postby Rilla Treespirit » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:06 pm

Rilla'me had been following their conversation with undisguised amusement her eyes sparkled and she was shaking with silent laughter.

After some handshake nonsense she pushed Di'onte gently away from her saying "Why don't you go hang out with your friend hmm Dee? Go cheer on Mae's singing or something, she deserves it. I've got some business to take care of."

She walked calmly over and sat down opposite Tesk'lendia and the male with her. "What's your name then?" she asked him curiously.
Rilla Treespirit
Demon

Postby blackshade10 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:08 pm

Elk hummed a bit to himself as he wandered about the room, eventually grabbing a drink and sipping at it as he wandered over to where Rilla'me had moved too, curious of the unfamiliar face.
blackshade10
Dark Chibi Demon

Location: Ashie Cleavage, plotting war against those of the Zala cleavage.
Clan: Sullisin'rune

PreviousNext

Return to Drowtales Roleplay Archive