Archive of the pre-timeskip roleplays. If you wish to continue a pre-timeskip roleplay, you'll have to do so in the DT Freestyle subforum! PM Thalar to have a thread moved from this subforum to the Freestyle subforum.

Chel'el'sussoloth- Sullisin'rune Fortress

Re: Chel'el'sussoloth- Sullisin'rune Fortress

Postby django » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:41 pm

"Well... I guess it's kinda what you do in these parties." She shrugged. "A bath sounds like a cool idea. That is if you think you can keep your stomach in check, nobody wants puke in their back." Mae said as she gently rubbed Rillas back trying to keep her stomach calm. Its something her dad did for her when she was sick, it might work on Rilla.

"Come on let see about a bath." She smiled.

* * * (If you have no objection Rilla lets head to the bath) * * *

Mae slowly lowered herself into the hot waters in the public bath. "Oh, that feels good." she said before going under water and rising back up "Nice bath water."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Rilla Treespirit » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:36 pm

((nope no objections at all))

'Aaah nice warm bath, bliss' She felt better already, well a bit better anyway. Rilla'me leaned back and tried to relax. Her head still ached, it had stopped shooting crossbow bolts into her head through her eyes but it still ached, throbbed, an annoying pulsing feeling. She'd handed her scarf over to a servant to get it cleaned. She hoped they were careful with it.

"Hmmn, yeah. Bath good" She murmured, her eyes closed. "Soap." She opened her eyes, "Must have soap."
Rilla Treespirit
Demon

Postby Alric » Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:24 am

Ash'oka gave a smile and a nod as he listened to Elk's explanation. "Oh, no worries. I can't think of any reason why anyone would come here of all places to fight," said Ash'oka with a shrug as he and Ratna'khani took glasses of wine for themselves. "I take it you're enjoying yourself thus far?" he asked in between sips of wine.
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Sarghress

Postby django » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:46 pm

"Soap... soap." Mae muttered to herself as she scrounged around looking for soap. 'And of course it has to be in front you' She thought to herself as she found the nice basket full of Green and yellow soap. Taking one of each, she handed the green one to Rilla. Because it matched her green hair.

"Here you go. " handing it over. Mae looked at the yellow one in her hand and gave it a smell. Sweet, it smelled sweet... sorta like a candy. Would it taste sweet?

No dont do that, The little voice in her head told her but when will I get another chance. She looked around if anyone was watching. Then she took a bite. "Blah." Mae said as she spat out the soap.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rilla Treespirit » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:04 pm

"Thanks." The soap smelled of some kind of plant. She wasn't sure which though. She forgot about it and started to wash herself when she caught sight of Mae nibbling on her own bar of soap. "What in the world?" She muttered, staring at her in shock. 'What is she, a small child?' She thought incredulously. 'Hasn't she ever used soap before? Mind you she is a Saghress. They don't strike me as the type to worry about hygiene.' She put it out of her mind, rubbed the soap between her hands 'till her hands were covered and ducked her head underwater before lathering her hair with it.
Rilla Treespirit
Demon

Postby Rilla Treespirit » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:06 pm

"Thanks." The soap smelled of some kind of plant. She wasn't sure which though. She forgot about it and started to wash herself when she caught sight of Mae nibbling on her own bar of soap. "What in the world?" She muttered, staring at her in shock. 'What is she, a small child?' She thought incredulously. 'Hasn't she ever used soap before? Mind you she is a Saghress. They don't strike me as the type to worry about hygiene.'

"Soap's not for eating sweety." She said with a straight face before she put it out of her mind, rubbed the soap between her hands 'till her hands were covered and ducked her head underwater before lathering her hair with it.
Rilla Treespirit
Demon

Postby django » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:38 pm

"I know soaps not for eating you green haired freak." She said after washing out most of the soap from her mouth. "But compared to the buckets of water, the rags and the soap made out of fat." Mae said with her usual frowning face "I'm more then a little gelous that these fucking cats wash with things that smell better most of the shit I've eaten."

"Isn't that right you fuckers!" Mae managed to seep some frustration out "And what did you do to earn it..."

Mae then sighted feeling the good emotions flooding back and dunked her head in the water. "Ah why complain thou." she said as she washed herself with the soap. "There giving these away. Perhaps I'll steal a few bars before I leave."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Pariel » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:15 am

Nhil'yraen narrowed her eyes so slightly. The cheeky little brat, fondling up my sister like that! Poor Nal, she must be frozen up! She thought. As if by a sudden jolt, Nhil herself leant towards the male, her lips almost touching the ear. "My my, you're going rather fast like a wildfire, isn't it. I do wonder if it's because you've never get laid or the fact that ...some circumstances make people act erratically." She stiffled a small chuckle as one of her fingers traced down the base of his ear towards the neck.

"I suppose that you don't mind if I go for the neck directly." She said. "Necks are lovely, oh yes. Full of arteries, pulsating with the warmth of blood. Just like your carotid here." She added, rubbing the exact spot of the blood vessel. "Notice that tingling, my dear? A simple pressure will restrict some blood flow to the head. It's a specially wonderful and delicate vessel, kukuku." Nhil had always been fascinated by anatomy... it was usually for healing others so they could last longer, but that had other uses aswell.

Her nail scratched his skin faintly, teasingly. "Rupture means immediate death, didn't you know, dearie?" She smiled coyly to her sister. "And we hate to end the play too soon, don't we do, sister?"
Pariel
Sharen Errand Boy

Clan: Sharen

Postby Kalandrin » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:46 am

The hand on her thigh made Nal'ynrae feel eerily uneasy, though the image of her sister sitting behind her sufficed to calm her down. In their... long-ish history, the twins had stood up for one another to the point of risking their lives against people much older and capable than themselves, even as they were kids. For a moment she offered the male youth a cold smile, before she managed to begin warming up again.

Were they alone she would have definitely slapped the hand off, even if it were just a reaction; now, she could at least tolerate it, as the empaths soothed her mood and made it more towards her liking. Forgetting their presence, Nal'ynrae took courage, offering a tempting look towards him even as her sister approached and offered her own words of... unsettling. She smiled, bemused, and shifted her free leg to make herself slightly more open.

"You do not need to worry about that much" Nal'ynrae continued, "though I cannot guarantee any of us will be unscathed after our... negotiations" she added with a smile. Her eyes rested upon her sister. "...Dear, we are supposed to deliver demonstrations, no?" she asked her politely, her eyes then inviting the male in direct contrast with her sister's death threats. This was becoming... funny. She would enjoy his reactions for sure.
Kalandrin
Drider Knight

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby Kithrune » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:49 am

Di'onte stopped thinking for a moment. Stopped thinking in words anyway. Nal'ynrae seemed uncofterble at first, frooze before shooting him that smile. Shock was on her face.

Then Nhil'yraen started in. Nice...nice...DO NOT WANT! DO NOT WANT! ears good, neck bad. talking about killing him, very bad.

Suddenly the head in his brain took control back from the 'other' head. Nhil'yraen's eyes had gone from flirt, to rape, to strangle, molest corpse, and then devour.

He suddenly lept from the table, hand half way to his neck, before regaining a spec of composure.

"Sorry, i'm just not used to having my neck... caressed like that."
using light magic he cast a high, altitude spotlight on the twins.

"You said something about a demo right?"

((Nhil'yraen would have found the thorwing daggers hidden behind Di'onte's neck.))
Kithrune
Tainted

Clan: Illhar'dro

Postby blackshade10 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:07 am

Alric wrote:Ash'oka gave a smile and a nod as he listened to Elk's explanation. "Oh, no worries. I can't think of any reason why anyone would come here of all places to fight," said Ash'oka with a shrug as he and Ratna'khani took glasses of wine for themselves. "I take it you're enjoying yourself thus far?" he asked in between sips of wine.

"Ever the optimist."
Elk said with a grin, sipping at his own wine before gesturing toward a couch for them. As he took a seat(assuming they follow), he'd smile and nod, gesturing toward his somewhat dissheveled appearance and lack of a shirt.

"You could say that."
He'd say with a teasing voice.
blackshade10
Dark Chibi Demon

Location: Ashie Cleavage, plotting war against those of the Zala cleavage.
Clan: Sullisin'rune

Postby Darthar » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:34 am

((Shade invited me in. Decided to check out the regular sheningans)

Amon lifted his supsenders back over his lean shoulders. He smelled vaguely of metal and hand rolled tobacco. It might have been the small pellets of coal on him as well. He shook his head as some of his clansmen and women leered at him. He sure didn't fit the party. Not that he didn't enjoy indulging his clan's benefits, but with ex-commander up his ass about her new war-axe, well debts had to be paid. Otherwise his "friends" would come in drunk and probally trash the place. He noted a group of some people he hadn't see before. He walked up to Elk and coughed. He wore a pair of grey trousers and simple leather boots. His chest was covered by a plain white working shirt along with the black suspenders. He looked like a smith more than a noble, thankfully he fit both images.

"Hey there, you know where I can find a place to change? I'm not used to indulging the well...practices of the clan sadly. Name's Amon as well. And you are?" he asked Elk.
Darthar
Nether Spawn

Postby blackshade10 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:02 am

Elk's eyes widened as the man approached him in his rather unfitting attire. "Your savior. Let's go." He said very quickly, jumping and excusing himself from his cousin, grabbing Amon and pulling him outside of the party room in the direction of a changing room. "Let's put you into something more flattering and appropriate...
blackshade10
Dark Chibi Demon

Location: Ashie Cleavage, plotting war against those of the Zala cleavage.
Clan: Sullisin'rune

Postby Darthar » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:27 am

Amon raised his finger to the fashionable clansman, but relented. He had his own sense of style with coats and such, but he did have a thing for robes at times. Not that he minded someone with better etiquette and fashion sense to dress him, he was just stubborn like that. Following Elk into the changing room, he stared around and covered his hands over his chest "Oh I feel so naked" he added in a sardonic term.

"What did you have in mind? As long as you don't manhandle me, I'm sure we can get along? What's your name as well? Or should I just go calling you savior over and over again?"
Darthar
Nether Spawn

Previous

Return to Drowtales Roleplay Archive