Archive of the pre-timeskip roleplays. If you wish to continue a pre-timeskip roleplay, you'll have to do so in the DT Freestyle subforum! PM Thalar to have a thread moved from this subforum to the Freestyle subforum.

Chel'el'sussoloth- Sullisin'rune Fortress

Re: Chel'el'sussoloth- Sullisin'rune Fortress

Postby django » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:56 pm

Mae Turned to Di'onte "I'll drink to that", then she took a swing of wine. She wasn't sure exactly what the hell talking about but it sounded good enough for her. "By the By, it may be your own ass but the next time I see you, you better be clean of any demons in your mana."

That bastards crazy, going out with Volzzs, reminded her of the Nid war too much.

She sighed at the sight of Rilla giggling like a moron. "Gotten yourself into coco I see." She said as she approached her. "Come on let head to the stall and sober you up." Mae Hooked Rillas arm and started to coax her along. Speaking of which, this drink shes been drinking she wasn't even getting a buzz off it. It sure tasted sweet thou.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Rilla Treespirit » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:25 pm

The coco was slowly but surely seeping into her system. The effects were getting stronger by the minute and her judgement and thoughts seemed to be reaching that hazy happy place where everything makes perfect fuzzy sense and everything's good...

"Aaaawww but I donwanna be ssoooober" Rilla'me whined childishly, tugging away from her in a futile gesture of resistance, "I want more of that coco stuffsies." She protested. Finally noticing him she reached out, trying to pinch Di'onte's nose, gigglingly saying "Hi hi Dee your nooose belongs to me!" in a singsong tone
Rilla Treespirit
Demon

Postby Kithrune » Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:22 pm

Di'onte chuckled and made a mental note to get her drunk sometime.

As he walked to where the summoners were sitting he hummed a spell song meant to aggravate demons. he stopped as he came into (what he thought was) auditory range of the summoner, glad his own aura wasn't upset.

He handed each of them a drink and smiled. "So, do those demons give you superpowers or do they just make you eyes look like two glasses of fine wine."
Kithrune
Tainted

Clan: Illhar'dro

Postby Pariel » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:19 pm

"OOOOH!" Nhil giggled with a wry smile when she heard her sister's comment. The funny bird went to get them drinks, acting like if he was on control. Nhil spared a glance for her sister, rolling her eyes in a mockingly manner. He treaded with faked confidence, she could feel it. He thought he was in charge. He thought he had it controlled and that he could handle the twins and wrap them around his pretty Illhar'dro finger.

Nethers, He was really that deluded. She added, while sparing a glance at her soulmirs. Her little chompers were a bit more restless than usual. Maybe they didn't like empaths?

And the bird was back. With a pretty lame pickup line. Nhil gripped her weapon tightly, resisting the urge to simply stick the blade in his head for his idiocy. She found herself much calmer than usual, perhaps due to the party's influence. She instead tilted her face forwards, so that strands of hair shadowed her face somewhat, and peeking through them upwards, the shadows emphasizing the soft, red glow of her eyes, she answered the male.

"Oh, aren't you a curious one? You would like to know, wouldn't you? Well, too bad, I can't describe it with words... and unlike others around, me and my sister are ...rather protective about our privacies, but I guess we can show you if you come with us to a private... stand." She added the last sentence cracking a rather wide smile.
Pariel
Sharen Errand Boy

Clan: Sharen

Postby Kithrune » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:39 am

Hmmmm, something about that smile was...off. It reminded him of the Black Dragon Triad boss right before he attacked.

"I'm really just trying to be diplomatic, I have difficulty keeping myself in check sometimes, its gotten me in trouble before. I like you but I've heard tales of demons being sexually transmitted. I'd look terrible with red eyes."

Di'onte looked around for his friends and found no one.It seemed his attempts at diplomacy were going south.
Kithrune
Tainted

Postby Alric » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:45 am

Ash'oka grinned once more, feeling relaxed and aroused in the presence of Ratna'khaani and the other empaths present. "Then perhaps you shall. She's receptive to your desires and those of your companions. As am I…" Ash'oka took a moment to look over at the Illhar'dro. "Hmm…new arrivals. Did you bring them here, Elk?" In addition to the Vloz'ress, apparently there was a Sarghress who had arrived to sing, of all things. She certainly had a nice voice, from what Ash'oka could hear. Ash'oka stole a brief look over at the Vloz'ress and two Illhar'dro who had joined them, apparently for more…private matters.
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Sarghress

Postby django » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:13 am

"Look at you, your a fucking goofy mess Rilla." Mae frowned deeply at her green haired friend. Shes delt with drunks before, its like dealing with a child or a rowdy wolf. Rilla thankfully just seemed to be content with being goofy and making a ass of herself. Then again that's what half the people here are doing.

"I got your god damn nose right her!" Mae said before proceeding to scoop Rilla over her shoulder like a bag of flour. "I am tired of playing these drunk games of catch me if you can." and in true Sarghress style she carried Rilla back to the stall and took a swig of her bottle of wine.

"Haven't you seen a Sarghress at work? You could learn somethin." she glanced over a trio of cats.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Kalandrin » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:36 pm

A distant echo of a tune made Nal'ynrae flare up for a moment, scanning her surroundings inquisitively. She could feel her "children" and their anger; her very seed, for a brief moment, stirred as though some massive danger may be near. Eyeing the Illhar'do who stood there, she smiled politely, considering the possibilities of them pulling this off with one of their spellsong tricks. She had heard of their potential, though to do this here and now could end up as an act of unimaginable stupidity.

The speed with which she was soothed and calmed was abnormal. This was the Sullisin'rune in the end; manipulation of emotions was something she had been expecting on the way here. Whether they stirred her up as well or not, she wasn't sure, but they had no apparent reason to do so. But then again, neither did the Illhar'do. She eyed them with a playful smile and shifted herself closer to her twin sister, to the point she embraced her arm and leaned her head against her shoulder.

"Sister, I do believe a single demonstration is worth ten thousand words" she smiled wickedly, eyeing her sister as innocently as her childish side allowed her to. "...Or ten thousand howls and moans, the exact nature of which depending on the kind of demonstration" Nal smirked, and then turned towards the Illhar'do folk. She smiled at him in a manner almost inviting, although her sister's gaze implied the inherent risk of associating with someone from the self-proclaimed craziest clan around Chel'el'sussoloth. Until she giggled, at least.

Upon hearing the male's worry, Nal'ynrae could not help but burst in a round of giggling. "My my" she smirked, "if that were true then our kind would be spreading around like a wildfire" spoke the summoner. A worry was stirring up within her, as old fears came to mind just given the male's proximity. Nevertheless, she turned towards her sister. "...Why not offer this one some closer attention, sister? He seems like the proud, brave kind of one. You don't get these ones everyday?" she spoke teasingly, shifting her body so as to reveal the lower half of her legs.

Since she was here against her will, she might as well try to earn something from this. Since it couldn't be a soul, it might as well be one less demon within her.
Kalandrin
Drider Knight

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby Rilla Treespirit » Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:52 pm

"Maee, put me doooown. I'm getting all dizzy up heeere." Rilla'me squealed when her friend picked her up, threw her over her shoulder and proceeded to carry her to a stall.

"Oof" the noise came when she was mercilessly dumped into a seat at some stall or another. She pulled up and hugged her knees sniffling like she was 10 again. "you're a meany meany meanypants Mae youu fall flat on your faace when you singsong."

She tilted her head and listened, "this songlady sings better than yoouu do!" she exclaimed provocatively, clapping her hands to the rhythm of the music.
Rilla Treespirit
Demon

Postby Kithrune » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:38 pm

Of the many pitfalls of the Y-Chromosome, this was the most treacherous.

on the one hand Di'onte knew something was off and he should more than likely run far away... but on the other had was was pretty hot. and she was giving off some not so subtle hints. and she was pretty hot.

Dispite his better judgement he put his hand on the out stretched leg.

"Maybe i should see this demonstration, to encourage some diplomacy between the two of us."

It shouldn't be that hard to disrupt spellcasting he thought, trying to make his temporary insanity seem logical. Mom does it all the time, surely i could pull it off once.
Kithrune
Tainted

Postby django » Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:04 pm

"Meany pants!? sheesh." Mae crossed her arms and frowned at drunk Rilla. "Come on just stay here until you sober up enough to know what the hell you are doing. You may be an adult but Ill be damn if some ass hole takes advantage of you while Im around."

It was hard for Mae not to slightly giggle at Rilla clapping along to the rtythm of the music. Taking swig of her sweet wine she drained what was left and it finally started to finally kick in and have an effect. Maes cheeks were rosy with wine and felt hot, "Damn it took long enough to get a buzz." Mae muttered to herself.

She waved a feral servant over to get some water for the both of them, "Here, drink some water and get a little sober at least."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rilla Treespirit » Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:09 pm

Taking the water from what the feral, Rilla'me sipped it, quiet now. she looked up at Mae, started to say thank you and threw up. Her glass fell and shattered on the floor.

"Uuurgh" she groaned, retched again and trembled a little. "Ah, great, water fell, sickseverywhere, yuck." she bit her lip, her eyes widening "It's on my scarf! my scarf! need to get it clean!" she grabbed the nearest cloth and started dabbing at it, frustratedly.
Rilla Treespirit
Demon

Postby django » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:41 am

'Aw Gross' she thought to herself as she watched Rilla spew all over herself. "Yah I know that felling." She sighted, looking around for cloth or something for Rilla to wipe her self with. Mae settled for the curtains hanging to the entrance to the booth. Taring a piece off, Mae handed it to Rilla "Here wipe your self down with-" Mae stopped herself as she saw the cloth napkins laying in on a table. "... Fuck!" She cursed herself "Well, take this then" she handed her the napkins instead.

Hiding the curtain rag under the pillow, she found a bra somebody left behind "And I'll trade you for this."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby blackshade10 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:54 am

Elk glanced to the Vloz'ress, shaking his head. "No. They're presence has already attracted the notice of the guards though. So even if they try to pop a gate in the middle of the party, they'll have a whole two seconds to realize how bad of an idea that is. Doubt it will be a problem though, I think they're just here for fun." He said, smirking up at his cousin. He leaned over, picking up a glass of wine from a passing servant. He sipped at it as he glanced around the room.
blackshade10
Dark Chibi Demon

Location: Ashie Cleavage, plotting war against those of the Zala cleavage.
Clan: Sullisin'rune

Postby Rilla Treespirit » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:50 pm

"Thankyouthankyouthankyouu" was the response she got. Rilla'me took the napkins Mae offered her, cleaning most of the disgusting stuff off her. She changed quickly and then continued with her near frantic attempt to clean her scarf.

Slowly but surely she slowed down, realising she was only rubbing the filth in deeper. "It's gonnabe hard getting all this out without ruining it." Rilla'me mumbled thickly, lowering her hands till they were rested on her knees. her hair was a mess, she smelled bad, of sick ans sweat - Awful would be a good word to describe it. Her clothes were well, not exactly fresh, and she was starting to notice these facts, as well as a nasty headache coming on and that she felt all shaky and horrid, she'd never had a hangover before, she'd not expected to ever have to deal with one either. She blinked up at Mae, "Could do with a bath myself too." She grimaced.

Looking up she noticed the torn curtains, and laughed slightly, "At least my scarf's not completely ruined like them."

She started to get up saying, "Maybe I should get s-servant to take me to those baths to get cleaned up?" she winced as pain spiked in her head. "I feel awful, what the ******** was I thinking taking stuff from a Sull!"
Rilla Treespirit
Demon

PreviousNext

Return to Drowtales Roleplay Archive