Archive of the pre-timeskip roleplays. If you wish to continue a pre-timeskip roleplay, you'll have to do so in the DT Freestyle subforum! PM Thalar to have a thread moved from this subforum to the Freestyle subforum.

Chel'el'sussoloth- Val'Sarghress

Postby kembaru » Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:04 pm

The answer to this question proved to be 'as long as it takes' as the server took a long route about the hall to take more orders before retreating to a back room and returning with an enormous tray and weaving throughout the tables dropping off orders and drinks here and there.

Two tables over they were briefly pulled into the lap of a soldier and groped, an action which while confirming this person as being a particularly androgynous female was met with a bruised eye before the food was delivered to Rune'inn and Xarell. Two large plates of lizard and spider, a glass for each and a pitcher of water.

"Unless you just got off patrol that's three ada each."
kembaru
Walking Contradiction
 
Posts: 1969
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2004 12:00 pm
Location: Keepin' tuned in.

Postby Pinhead » Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:13 am

"Ah yes, thank you. "

He sets 6 ADA on the table. He figured just paying for the both of them would get rid of him so he could talk a little more privately.

Pours himself a glass and waits for the waiter to leave.
User avatar
Pinhead
Demon
 
Posts: 557
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:12 pm
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Earthenflame » Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:51 pm

As the waiter arrives Xarell reaches into her pocket, but seeing Runeinn cover the bill takes her hand out again. She also waits for the waitress to leave.

((Sorry for keeping you waiting, Physics coursework caught up with me))
User avatar
Earthenflame
Tainted
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:37 pm
Location: UK

Postby Pinhead » Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:39 pm

Seeing the waiter/waitress walk away ((OOC: Since kem isn't posting this action, is it okay if we just assume they've left?)), Runeinn turns to Xarell to continue with his proposition.

"Anyway, as I was saying, we're not having much luck in this city adn this fortress may yield similar results, especially since many here are obligated to other duties within the clan. However there is another choice that may yield greater results, though it's a little out of the way: The city of Val'Raveran. I was based there in my merc days, so I may be able to find some old clients who can point out some prospective mercenaries. Or maybe an Ilhar'dro who is willing to help us."

Runeinn takes a drink of water to calm his dry throat.

"But I'll leave it up to you. This venture could put us even further back, and the quality of aid my decrease. So, what's your opinion of this?"
User avatar
Pinhead
Demon
 
Posts: 557
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:12 pm
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Earthenflame » Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:58 pm

Xarell thinks for a short while, then says, "Well, four years in Chel have turned up next to nothing, so a change of location may be just what i need. I'd need to pack up some stuff from my home first. when were you thinking of leaving?"
User avatar
Earthenflame
Tainted
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:37 pm
Location: UK

Postby Pinhead » Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:05 am

"Whenever we're both ready. I'd need to put my clan affairs in order as well as gather my necessities."
User avatar
Pinhead
Demon
 
Posts: 557
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:12 pm
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Earthenflame » Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:45 pm

Xarell looked thoughtful for a few seconds, then asked "How long would your preparations take you? myself i could probably be ready to go today or tomorrow, but i have an odd feeling your business may take slightly longer to resolve"
User avatar
Earthenflame
Tainted
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:37 pm
Location: UK

Postby Pinhead » Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:16 pm

"I'm allowed a certain amount of leave days, it shouldn't take much to get them to let off a little longer. Tomorrow if I'm lucky would be good for me as well, but 2 days may be more expected. Plus, they may see potential in our venture if it comes that they press me about it. I'd rather keep them in the dark myself, but I cannot subvert the will of the clan. I trust they wouldn't interfere. Though, should it take longer than expected, how may I contact you to inform you of the occurence?"
User avatar
Pinhead
Demon
 
Posts: 557
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:12 pm
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Earthenflame » Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:19 am

"I have a small house, not far from Klar'bol, you could either send a message there or go yourself" Xarell gives a more detailed description of how to find the house "I also frequent the black dragon, so if you cannot find or get to my home for whatever reason, you could leave a message there"
User avatar
Earthenflame
Tainted
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:37 pm
Location: UK

Postby Pinhead » Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:25 am

"Very well. Shall we finsh our meals before going off to prepare?"

He picks up his glass to drink.
User avatar
Pinhead
Demon
 
Posts: 557
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:12 pm
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Earthenflame » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:22 pm

"We may as well. Waste is never a good thing" She takes a bite from her plate, then a swig of water before continuing "While were thus occupied, any thoughts on the proposed route and journey, or questions which come to mind?"
User avatar
Earthenflame
Tainted
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:37 pm
Location: UK

Postby Pinhead » Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:14 am

"Hmm, I think I have a reasonable grasp on our journey. So I don't have any pressing questions at the moment."

Runeinn downs the last of his water, thus finishing his meal. He sits waiting for Xarrel to finish her order before speaking again.

"Well, shall we head back to the Tavern and part ways there?"
User avatar
Pinhead
Demon
 
Posts: 557
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:12 pm
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Earthenflame » Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:01 am

Xarell thinks for a few moments, then nods "That sounds good". she gets up and leaves the establishment.
User avatar
Earthenflame
Tainted
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:37 pm
Location: UK

Postby Pinhead » Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:17 am

Runeinn gets up and follows Xarrel. After leaving the establishment, Runeinn leads Xarrel through the inner fortress back to the gate. The gates open, and Runeinn waits for Xarrel to take the lead back to the Black Dragon.
User avatar
Pinhead
Demon
 
Posts: 557
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:12 pm
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Earthenflame » Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:40 pm

Xarell takes the lead, striding towards the city, a slim smile on her face.

((I'll post at the black dragon directly after this))
User avatar
Earthenflame
Tainted
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:37 pm
Location: UK

PreviousNext

Return to Drowtales Roleplay Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests