Archive of the pre-timeskip roleplays. If you wish to continue a pre-timeskip roleplay, you'll have to do so in the DT Freestyle subforum! PM Thalar to have a thread moved from this subforum to the Freestyle subforum.

Chel'el'sussoloth- Val'Sarghress

Postby Earthenflame » Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:23 pm

Xarell nods "Sure. It'll probably be nicer food than what I've got at home anyway. Wont the other Sarghess mind an outsider in their midst though?"

((Don't worry about it, it happens to everyone. I'll still be here, no matter what))
Earthenflame
Tainted

Postby Pinhead » Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:40 am

"Mercenaries and merchants pass through here all the time. It shouldn't attract too much attention. Plus, the soldiers tend not to show too much interest in the Fallen Legion. Most of us aren't exactly hospitable. If my superiors ask questions, I'll just say I'm aiding you with something that could benefit the clan or hurt the Sharen. That should get them off our case."

Runeinn turned toward the barracks and dining hall. "Shall we?"
Pinhead
Demon

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Earthenflame » Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:21 pm

Xarell nodded "of course, you lead the way"
Earthenflame
Tainted

Postby kembaru » Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:20 pm

((This post is GM-alicious!))

As you two head into the fortress, you come across various places to dine, from the field kitchens in various courtyards amounting to a fire with a large pot of unspeakable stews to be fed to the war meat to the more working class eateries in ramshackle buildings that seemingly sprung up at some point in time and never collapsed due to the monetary gain in sustaining such a place, the sort of place that sells the kind of food that sticks to your ribs and keeps you satisfied for hours to come. There are a few more 'upper class' feasting halls within the buildings themselves, but these are generally reserved for the higher nobility who enjoy a good surface brew and game from the surrounding area.

Remember that the Sarghress fortress is more or less an independant township, and outsiders WILL be charged for food that could otherwise be used to feed a soldier who works hard for it.
kembaru
Walking Contradiction

Postby Pinhead » Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:19 am

Runeinn turned into a building to left of the entrance. Waiting fo Xarell to enter, he sits at a seat and waits for the waiter.

'A rather different way of ordering from sitting at the bar and getting wasted."
Pinhead
Demon

Postby Earthenflame » Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:55 am

Xarell looks around the building, then seats herself next to Runeinn. "I'll agree with you there. do you often go to this style of establishment?"
Earthenflame
Tainted

Postby Pinhead » Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:06 am

"I come and I go. It's more convenient to just go somewhere in the fortress when you're hungry."

((Laziness and RPG-er's block I'm afraid are the reason's for this delay.))
Pinhead
Demon

Postby Earthenflame » Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:45 pm

Xarell nodded "I can see why" glancing around "It seems nice. whats the food generally like?"

((RPG-er's block seems to be contagious ^^))
Earthenflame
Tainted

Postby kembaru » Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:28 am

After a while waiting, the two would gain the attention of a waiter... waitress... hard to tell really. A drow of indeterminate gender walking up to them after placing a tray as long as the drow was tall on another table occupied by an apparently successful unit who were celebrating something.

This place was far from a fine wining and dining eatery, if you were after that you wouldn't be in the Sarghress fortress. It was a feast hall, plain and simple.

"What can I get you two?" the server asks.
kembaru
Walking Contradiction

Postby Pinhead » Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:03 am

"I'll have lizard steak and spicy spiders legs. Water to drink will be fine."

Runeinn takes a moment to obseve their waiter. 'Man, where'd they get this guy, the Il'hardro?' he thinks to himself.
Pinhead
Demon

Postby Earthenflame » Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:28 pm

"I'll have the same" Xarell tells the waiter. From the expression on her face, its obvious she's thinking the same thing as Runeinn
Earthenflame
Tainted

Postby Pinhead » Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:16 am

"So, how long you think it'll take?"

Though they weren't in a hurry. They needed to think of what to do now after all.
Pinhead
Demon

Postby Earthenflame » Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:20 am

"How long what'll take, the searching for people or the expedition itself?" Xarell asked, but then continued without waiting for an answer "The search for people- who knows? as for the expedition, its a couple of days journey to the well of dark souls rising, and from there another three days to the battlefield, with the elven ruins about a day beyond that. of course, depending on how difficult the journey is and if we meet any foes on the way it could take longer"
Earthenflame
Tainted

Postby Pinhead » Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:06 am

"No, the food. Did the waiter leave while I wasn't paying attention?"

'God I feel stupid now", are Runeinn's sheepish thoughts.

"But anyway, minus any setbacks, we're looking at anywhere from 11 to 14 days? Well, I have an iea as to where we'll be able to find allies if there's none to be found here. Though it may put us out of our way."
Pinhead
Demon

Postby Earthenflame » Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:46 am

Xarell shook her head "Don't feel stupid. I'm the one who took the question out of context. and as long as theres allies to be found there, its a worthwhile trip"
Earthenflame
Tainted

PreviousNext

Return to Drowtales Roleplay Archive