Archive of the pre-timeskip roleplays. If you wish to continue a pre-timeskip roleplay, you'll have to do so in the DT Freestyle subforum! PM Thalar to have a thread moved from this subforum to the Freestyle subforum.

Chel'el'sussoloth- Vel'sharen fortress

Postby Faithen » Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:57 am

He was about to risk the Ire of the woman he was trying to Befriend, but he felt it a sound choice at this moment.
M'Lady, You should know not to let the actions of a few people get in the way of The Clan, The Beldrobbaen are our allies, and i go to secure the ties with them further then this shaky alliance, I would Think The Ilharess would approve if she was still leading the show. Come with me, Benevolence from some one who was such wronged would be a greater show of good faith then any gifts I might bring.
Faithen
Melnarch's Assasssin

Location: sitting in the corner, well within sight even though you'd rather him be elsewhere

Postby Krystle_dream » Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:55 am

"Forgive me for being blunt, but good faith my ass. I can be polite when needed, but I'm not a diplomat. I'm more likely to cause upset then smooth any feathers."

She took the staiontary set out of his hands quickly, as if scared of being burned.

"My thanks for the supplies and for the invitation."
Where do you go when you're gone...
Krystle_dream
The Chibi Naga

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Faithen » Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:59 am

He perked his eyebrow again, a expression rippling across his body as if her just remember something. he reached into his desk, the top right drawer, producing a single piece of paper in an official sleave, as if to protect it from onlookers. Ahh.. I've been meaning to give this too you. Since I met you in the tavern.. When I gave you my Condolences.

As i said, I Knew her before and after the tainting. a Good Soldier before, and a rich character after. I took personal Interest in why she was chosen. I found something. I am Only sorry it was kept from you for so Long. You Both Deserved Better.
Faithen
Melnarch's Assasssin

Location: sitting in the corner, well within sight even though you'd rather him be elsewhere

Postby Krystle_dream » Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:17 am

She stared at the folder, not even noticing how the stationary set slipped out of her numb fingers. The mask she had held onto before slipped away into utter shock.

"You...." Her voice cut off in a choked noise, and she had to take a deep breath before she spoke again. She flexed her fingers, as if itching for the sword she did not currently carry on her person.

"How long...how long did you sit on this information and did nothing?" Her voice was soft, venomous. It was obvious that the proud sharen was moments away from becoming violent.
Krystle_dream
The Chibi Naga

Postby Faithen » Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:23 am

He sighed and shook his head, sliding the drawer closed.

I am Not a woman Innelda, when I have things to do they get done, Noble or otherwise, It wasn't until recently I had any time to myself either way.

So please, Calm yourself. Go take yourself into privacy, and think of what you will do armed with this knowledge. We Will have other things to talk about after your revenge is had. still won't be enough though.
Faithen
Melnarch's Assasssin

Postby Krystle_dream » Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:45 am

"When is revenage ever enough? When?"

She rubbed the skin undernth her brow as she read through the documents. Suddenly, She flung her crowlet onto the ground, and brought slid out the stelthed stillo he had given her from before.

"I'll let you in on a little secret. I haven't been really happy since she had been taken from me, by your house. And I haven't been calm since I saw her corpse."

She started to draw the weapon in her hands.

"Tell me, can you give me a reason not to kill you? Can you really get me calm again?"
Krystle_dream
The Chibi Naga

Postby Faithen » Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:54 am

He didn't even need to say a word, he just stared into her eyes as he began to invoke his magic, the electrical impulses he caused stimulating glands... if he was a man of science, he would name the chemicals seratonin, and melatonin, and a variety of Endorphines.. while slowing the creating of Adreniline caused by anger. the over all affect was.. calming, Subduing. it not only caused a little bit of fatigue, but a little bit of happiness The Real question is, Will you let me?

It was clear what he was doing, and what he was talking about. his magic, it was already starting to hold affect. I can do many thing, I have earned my place, and in doing so earned many a woman's respect in more then just this clan.

Another question is, what do you want me to do? Do you want me to make it all go away? I can do that. Want me to cure this clan of the sickness that caused the tainting of Your Vlen, and most assuredly many others? I'll need your help.
Faithen
Melnarch's Assasssin

Postby Krystle_dream » Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:08 am

"I...." She took in a deep breath, then another. Though she could have easily dispelled the mana, Innelda couldn't bring herself to do it.

"If you can, just stop with the damn little bit of happy..." She emitted a shuddering sigh. Though she knew what he was doing, he was still unerving to let someone else take control of her emotions. Suddenly tired, she crandled her face on the palm of one hand.

"What kind of help do you need?"
Krystle_dream
The Chibi Naga

Postby Faithen » Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:14 am

He stepped forward and ran his fingers through her hair, it was the same type of magic, only more directly effecting the nerves in Innelda's scalp. a sort of gentle pleasure coming from the gesture he quickly ceased. For now... I need you to rest, But I will tell you what I need, I need some one to take charge of high birth and the right gender. I Like you, I could of broken any noblewoman to serve my purpose. But who ever represents me will rise to the top. I will likely remain in the shadows, just another male. but that doesn't matter, only the clan.. right Innelda..?
Faithen
Melnarch's Assasssin

Postby Krystle_dream » Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:25 am

Mentally, she recoiled from his touch, but physically, she did little more then tense little. She even gave him his blade back.

"I feel so special." Her smile was sour but it was a smile, at least.

"And I believe I will take your suggestion. There are a few things I need to think about...and rest will help in the matter...at least of thinking of how to stabilze the clan, and the city." She wasn't ready to speak of Vlen at the moment; it was a still raw issue.
Krystle_dream
The Chibi Naga

Postby Faithen » Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:43 pm

He just nodded and straightened her hair out, letting off of his magic. the effects would linger naturally, they chemicals were already there in the brain. but it wouldn't take long for it to fade away. Ofcourse, We both have things that need to be.. So I will let you go on your way if you wish without further distraction.
Faithen
Melnarch's Assasssin

Postby Krystle_dream » Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:03 pm

"Aye." She disliked how he was touching her hair so much, but she let it slide for now. Carefully, she set her crown back in place, then picked up the dropped staionary set.

"Until next time then. I have a report to file in the meantime."
Krystle_dream
The Chibi Naga

Postby Faithen » Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:57 am

Stop by any time you like M'lady.

Was all he said as she left, sitting down at his rich redwood desk he pulled out four slender barbs, using his own magic to number his nerves as he pushed them underneath his nails, making sure they sat beneath the edge so they were out of sight, a hidden weapon. one under the index and middle finger of each hand. he sat back, and took to regular breathing, reciting his knowledge over in his head as he waited for the day to end.
Faithen
Melnarch's Assasssin

Postby Kydra » Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:17 am

Kydra bowed to his hostess, sweeping his hat off his head and bending down very low. "Anything I can do to help, Mistress Meska." He rose back up and sliped the hat back on carfuly. "And, of cource, anything you can pay me for."

He took the slave's hand, hopping up onto the weel and into the seat so as not to put too much work on the girl. The healer tossed his bag behind him casualy, and was settleing back in his chair when he realized something rather important.

"Ooooh, crap..." He muttered irritably. "THe guards still have my weapons..." 'And judgleing from the ordeal with the tiger, it won't be easy to get them back.'
Kydra
Nether Seed

Location: Innsmouth. Could someone save me before Cthulhu shows up? Please?

Postby kembaru » Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:21 am

Quite on the contrary, Kydra would find that in the cart lay a pile of the weapons that had been confiscated, all present and accounted for.
kembaru
Walking Contradiction

PreviousNext

Return to Drowtales Roleplay Archive