Archive of the pre-timeskip roleplays. If you wish to continue a pre-timeskip roleplay, you'll have to do so in the DT Freestyle subforum! PM Thalar to have a thread moved from this subforum to the Freestyle subforum.

Chel'el'sussoloth- Vel'sharen fortress

Postby Faithen » Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:18 am

"And this is what I love about this clan.. A suit of Armor, to a custom fit.. Over night. Anything you'd like to get while we are here?" he said, nodding in approval to the Slave, and any Artificer whom might be paying attention.
Faithen
Melnarch's Assasssin

Location: sitting in the corner, well within sight even though you'd rather him be elsewhere

Postby Krystle_dream » Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:26 am

Innelda shook her head slowly.

"No need. I keep my weapons in shape."
Where do you go when you're gone...
Krystle_dream
The Chibi Naga

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Faithen » Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:30 am

He perked an eyebrow at this. Do you keep your jewelry up in style while you are out on the road aswell? plenty more things here then just another sword you could get, I'm sure they have some nifty little Golems.
Faithen
Melnarch's Assasssin

Location: sitting in the corner, well within sight even though you'd rather him be elsewhere

Postby Krystle_dream » Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:36 am

She paused to reflect on this, and made a face of disgust.

"True enough. Some of the offical...circlets and rings I wear are growing then...."
Krystle_dream
The Chibi Naga

Postby Faithen » Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:38 am

And Perhaps a Tasteful Pin or Ornament for your hair?He said in short order, showing a bit of taste.
Faithen
Melnarch's Assasssin

Postby Krystle_dream » Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:44 am

"Something for the hair would be more pratical..." Her lips twitched, as if she was faintly amused by something.
Krystle_dream
The Chibi Naga

Postby Faithen » Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:49 am

"Any particular metal or style you like, Or may I simply take the liberty of picking out one Myself?" He said with a tone Curiousity, He actually wanted to try and find something the Noblewoman would like.
Faithen
Melnarch's Assasssin

Postby Krystle_dream » Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:56 am

"As the saying goes, there are only three requirements: Simple, elegent, and costly."

She faintly smiled as she let the words sink in.

"I am serious about the first two, but the third...so long as it's of good quality and keeps my hair back, I don't care of the cost."
Krystle_dream
The Chibi Naga

Postby Faithen » Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:02 am

He chuckled, she had a sense of humor after all, going into the shop like section of the Artificer he inquired as to their selection of hair pieces, Finding one he liked, and thought fit the woman. It was made to fit on the center of the head like a crown, a well fit loop going down to pull the hair up into a partial pony tail. the 'crown' peice itself was a simple ridged band, nothing to fancy other then it was Polished silver, returning with the peice he offered it forth silently.
Faithen
Melnarch's Assasssin

Postby Krystle_dream » Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:12 am

She looked over the piece for a mintue or two-seeing if it was flawed in any shape or form before accepting the new piece.

"Interesting enough to be novel, but traditional enough not to be frustrating. Nice choice."
Krystle_dream
The Chibi Naga

Postby Faithen » Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:15 am

"I try" He added shortly, giving the slave attendant some coin for it's master, turning away towards the exit he would once more open the door and await for His Guest as it were to leave ahead of him. the armor would ofcourse be delivered down to the stables as he had detailed earlier in private. "Now, where should we go... back to my Quarters Perhaps?"
Faithen
Melnarch's Assasssin

Postby Krystle_dream » Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:22 am

She raised her eyebrows a little as she walked past him, barely pausing to wait for him to follow.

"And why would be go there? You have more things to discuss?"
Krystle_dream
The Chibi Naga

Postby Faithen » Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:06 pm

"Always Dear, Always. how ever if you have some place else you'd rather go to speak, we can detour." He said simply and calmly, following behind Innelda Almost Dutifully.
Faithen
Melnarch's Assasssin

Postby Krystle_dream » Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:30 pm

She snorted rudely, and glanced back her to stare at the male drow. "That would depend on how private the matters are that you want to discuss...and how much you want the rumors of us being lovers to sprend."
Krystle_dream
The Chibi Naga

Re: Chel'el'sussoloth- Vel'sharen fortress

Postby Pariel » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:50 pm

((Eck, this place is full of cobwebs!))

Shi'ndriira staggered. But she didn't falter. Not an inch for she was sharen born. The pile of scrolls and books nearly blocked her vision as she took another sure step, in a rather hurried maneuver to deliver some info in the clan's behalf. Her prominence, even among her subhouse, had been always intermitent, and despite taking a heavy blow in her heart, the undeniable fact that the harsh forceful tainting the Firebirds had gotten had somehow been rather merciful with her had moved her elders to put her in more and more outwardly roles. Shi'ndriira, before a meatshield of the Xyrrai'zestu, was a teacher and a diplomat, and her help was needed for the waning numbers of her subhouse no longer allowed the military officers to prowl around as much as they desired to.

She just wished she wasn't treated much very like the assistant she had been ages ago, before becoming a full fledged teacher. Yet, her eagerness for help and warm smile always seemed to make people load her with work. Most of the time, she did not mind, for it was for the great good of the Vel'sharen.

She just wished for a drink and break.

Finishing quickly the last of the chores she had been tasked, the summoner gazed through the windows to the lights littered landscape of Chel, slumping forward, leaning and sticking her head out, to feel the softest of breezes.

"It sure gets... rather stale sometimes in the Imperial Tower." She said, to no one in particular. "Wish I was back at orthorbbae. With all the young girls there, It never got boring."
Pariel
Sharen Errand Boy

Clan: Sharen

PreviousNext

Return to Drowtales Roleplay Archive