Archive of the pre-timeskip roleplays. If you wish to continue a pre-timeskip roleplay, you'll have to do so in the DT Freestyle subforum! PM Thalar to have a thread moved from this subforum to the Freestyle subforum.

Chel'el'sussoloth- Vel'sharen fortress

Postby Meska369 » Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:50 am

The lighter then average skinned drow came, retrieved her obvious weapons and lead the party out. She waved gently to the Guard Captain as they traveled by.

"Do come and visit when you can. I would very much like the opportunity to speak with you again in a less formal setting. Peace be with your Clan, you and yours."

A short bow of her head with her left hand slightly closed and covering her heart was the last thing she mannered to the woman as they left the gates behind her and traveled far from the Fortress of the ruling Clan.

L'Tuain'T will have to wait. My family comes first... SHE comes first. I will return here soon enough.

"I would love to lay pipe... but I have no pipe to lay" - Meska369
Meska369
Dragon of the Nether

Location: When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained. - Mark Twain
Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Kydra » Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:06 am

Kydra blinked. "Oh. Neeever mind..."

He retrieved his weapons and returned them to their respective places, feeling much better at the fammiliar wieght hung on his back again, and the feel of the wrist-shiethes around his arms.

Settleing back, Kydra shifted his hat down and prepared for a nice little nap on the way.
Kydra
Nether Seed

Location: Innsmouth. Could someone save me before Cthulhu shows up? Please?

Postby Faithen » Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:27 am

The Next Day, he rose as usual, immediately checking under his finger nails at the barbs for any sign of infection. finding none immediately he began to incant his magic, increasing the blood flow to those fingers to increase the healing just as much as his body would do naturally.

As he Got up and did his rituals of clothing and washing he wondered quite idly of Innelda, and if she was honestly going to come about.
Faithen
Melnarch's Assasssin

Location: sitting in the corner, well within sight even though you'd rather him be elsewhere

Postby Krystle_dream » Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:14 am

As Innelda broke her feast and went about her usual cleaning routine, she had to wonder about the offer she took from L'Tuain't. Frankly, she was starting to get second doubts, and wonder if it was a dream. Perhaps in her anger, her memory had editted itself to suit it's own needs? Or she could have drank too much. Eithier was very possible for her.

Silently, wearing more informal clothing then she wore the day before, she silently went up to L'Tuain't's rooms. Who the but the Sharess knew what Innelda could say without sounding ill in confidance? Hell with it. She wasn't some slack jawed teenager without a place in the world. Quietly, unsure that he was there at all, Innelda knocked upon his door.
Where do you go when you're gone...
Krystle_dream
The Chibi Naga

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Faithen » Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:17 am

"Enter." He said softly, the door sliding open as if on command, his eyes turning to you from his own fingers... which were rather well groomed. "Ahh... M'Lady Innelda... Glad you decided to returned, How can I help you at this moment?"
Faithen
Melnarch's Assasssin

Location: sitting in the corner, well within sight even though you'd rather him be elsewhere

Postby Krystle_dream » Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:33 am

She shrugged, and leaned againest the doorway. A mix of formality and informality...not Innelda's usual style, but it worked in this case.

"Very little at the moment. I was just passing by and wondered if you were still planning to go off to the...other fortress."
Krystle_dream
The Chibi Naga

Postby Faithen » Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:06 am

"Yes, Yes I was. Would you like to join me down to the Artificers?" he said rising, straightening himself out as he stood, rising up to meet her with a short official like bow of respect.
Faithen
Melnarch's Assasssin

Postby Krystle_dream » Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:53 am

She nodded, still leaning againest the doorway. She didn't bother to return the bow in the least though. Poor manners, or testing things out?

"I'll join you there; I want to see what you're doing."
Krystle_dream
The Chibi Naga

Postby Faithen » Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:38 am

"Ahh well, Quite Simply I am Prepairing a Gift, not as much of Good will, as I have already received that from my Belddrobaen Ally. He was Tainted in another Accident those Silly Spider lovers seem to be so prone to, It doesn't look like he has long to live. and quite honestly, an Ally that doesn't have long to live doesn't have much use, does he?" He said starting off, turning around Politely as he continued the Conversation. those dim red eyes eagerly awaiting your responce with interest as he lead the way.
Faithen
Melnarch's Assasssin

Postby Krystle_dream » Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:43 am

She nodded, just glancing at him as they made their way down the halls.

"Naturally, and so...you've made the sealing armor ordered for your ally. He'll last longer, and he'll be grafeful for your gesture of goodwill. Clever."
Krystle_dream
The Chibi Naga

Postby Faithen » Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:50 am

"Exactly. This Is why I Like you, Smart and Beautiful, The Stock of Matriarchs as it were." He said with That Charming smile, an appropriate mix of Insight, Wit, and open admiration mixed on his face, lips, eyes, and over all expression.
Faithen
Melnarch's Assasssin

Postby Krystle_dream » Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:52 am

Innelda could not help but roll her eyes a little.

"Flattery and flirting will get you nowhere, L'Tuain't. I've seen and heard it before from the teachers and the students..."
Krystle_dream
The Chibi Naga

Postby Faithen » Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:55 am

He Shook his head and chuckled, giving the impression that you missed something he was referencing to, like your intended role in his plots. a bit of off humor on the side. either way he silenced his own humor as they arrived, pausing to open the door. "heh.. any How, Here we Are Dear."
Faithen
Melnarch's Assasssin

Postby Krystle_dream » Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:01 am

She rolled her eyes a little again, understanding the mockery this time. Without a word, she breezed on past him, to look at the works in the Artificers. It was, in general, good work; but then again, she wasn't much of a judge of metal.
Krystle_dream
The Chibi Naga

Postby kembaru » Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:09 am

((*Ahem* You got GM'd))

The artificers of the Sharen were quite different from those of most other fortresses, where the Sarghress might be full of hard bitten blacksmiths going aboutt heir toil, pounding metal, this place was a place of art. Not a place to outfit every last fool that came in and asked for it but to keep the Sharen elite outfitted, humble forges fuelled by magic rather than anything else, no leather aprons and fireproof wool from the surface many wore robes as the finished metal from the anvils came to be refined, shaped and pieced together by magic and finally to be enchanted by the thin lipped and steely eyed summoners that stalked about.

L'tuain't would find his order neatly arranged along a shelf with a slave standing by ready to pack it into an appropriate steel chest while the Artificer worked on another suit of armor to be added to the swelling ranks.

It was plain to see that the Sharen were preparing for war, whether or not it was obvious on the outside.
kembaru
Walking Contradiction

PreviousNext

Return to Drowtales Roleplay Archive