Archive of the pre-timeskip roleplays. If you wish to continue a pre-timeskip roleplay, you'll have to do so in the DT Freestyle subforum! PM Thalar to have a thread moved from this subforum to the Freestyle subforum.

Outside Chel'el'sussoloth: The Mushroom Forest

Postby Ravinous » Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:29 pm

The sword stuck withen the creatures body, locking into it.

It screeched loudly, filling the cavern with it's horrible cry. With that it swung around now facing it's open maw wide at Shaso. Gion had finished what he was doing, and threw the now closed up parchment to Shas-o.

"Throw it down it's Gullet!"
Ravinous
Demon

Location: In the wonderful state of Nirvana... quite literally. >.>
Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby shas-o » Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:10 pm

the sword was yanked out of Ashurans hand as the spider swung around.
although the creature was seriously wounded, it was still dangerous, and now it was furious as well.
clenching his fists, Ashuran backed slowly away from the schreching creature, looking around franticly for anything that could be used as a weapon.
seeing a movement through the corner of his eye, he risked turning his head shortly to look.
seeing the piece of parchment fly towards him, his hand lashed out, snapping it out of the air.
gripping it tightly, he locked his eyes on the spider, concentrating on it to the exclusion of all else.
he vaguely registered Ravinous telling him to throw the parchment into the creatures mouth.
for a moment that seemed like an eternity, the drow and the spider faced off.
then the spider launched at him, it´s mouth open wide, trying to bite or swollow him.
Ashurans muscles tensed as he dodged backwards, throwing the parchment into the furious creatures mouth.
shas-o
The slayer

Postby Ravinous » Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:18 pm

It snatches the partchment mid-stride, biting down, a small bit of dust goes up in the air as it chews and swallows. It then returns it's attention to Illithar, letting out a muffled screech charging, then stopping. An acid foam started coming out of it's mouth, then it turneds green with it's blood. It let out another low screech, falling down, the foam bubbling in it's mouth. It twitched for for minute and then stopped.

"Deathcaps," Gion said. "Poisionous as a fine spoken ladies tongue. Can kill a drow with a pinch, that was half a pound of it.... that spider's never getting up agian."
Ravinous
Demon

Postby shas-o » Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:24 pm

Ashuran panted as he walked over to the dead spider, his muscles aching from the strain they had been placed under earlier.
"i hope there isn´t any more of this size around...
i suggest you hurry up, if we run into something like this again, we would be in really big trouble."
he went to the side of the spider and grabbed one of its legs.
leaning his back against it, he pushed with all his might while showing at the leg, trying to make the spider tip.
after a few attempts, he had managed to make the spiders round body roll over enough for him to get to the stomach.
satisfied, he grabbed the hilt of his sword, still embedded deeply into the creatures flesh, and yanket it out, sending a splatter of gore onto the cave floor.
"looks like im going to have to clean it..."
shas-o
The slayer

Postby Ravinous » Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:44 pm

"Yes yes, one second," Gion says, grabbing more deathcaps, then cutting out the spiders acid sac. " This will be useful... now let's head back."

He headed towards the exit.
Ravinous
Demon

Postby shas-o » Thu Oct 28, 2004 7:24 am

Ashuran followed the merchant, picking up his shield from the ground and slinging it on his back without loosing a step.
as they walked back, he pulled a piece of cloth from his cloak and started wiping the slimy blood of his sword.
"so where are we going now? back to the city?"
as he finished cleaning his blade, he looked critically at the cloth piece.
it was utterly drenched in stinking slime.
"useles..." without a second thought he flung the rag over his shoulder
shas-o
The slayer

Postby Ravinous » Thu Oct 28, 2004 7:39 am

"Well, yes, we've gotten what we came for," he said. "But what worries me is the crazed women. Some how I hope she took an overdose of the sleeping draught..."

With that he left for the city...

((And my character is out of this thread... stage right))
Ravinous
Demon

Postby shas-o » Thu Oct 28, 2004 7:46 am

"i guess we will know if we run into her again"
he picked at the scorch mark the spiders venom had left on his armour.
"if possible, i would like to see a blacksmith when we return to the city"

((ooc: well, off we go. black dragon tavern, bazaar?))
shas-o
The slayer

Postby Ravinous » Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:24 pm

shas-o wrote:"i guess we will know if we run into her again"
he picked at the scorch mark the spiders venom had left on his armour.
"if possible, i would like to see a blacksmith when we return to the city"

((ooc: well, off we go. black dragon tavern, bazaar?))

((Black Dragon, I'll be on later for this though I have to drive to school first))
Ravinous
Demon

Previous

Return to Drowtales Roleplay Archive