Archive of the pre-timeskip roleplays. If you wish to continue a pre-timeskip roleplay, you'll have to do so in the DT Freestyle subforum! PM Thalar to have a thread moved from this subforum to the Freestyle subforum.

Chel'el'sussoloth- Black Dragon Tavern

Re: Chel'el'sussoloth- Black Dragon Tavern

Postby Kiro Kiemi » Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:49 am

Rae'myras frowned at the nickname "putty face." It was one of the more annoying things he had been called in his life (and he had been called many things). Despite that, he smiled beneath his mask, "It might just run away, Nhil-chan, if you don't get it soon. Who knows what the wine bottles do when one's not looking, hm?" He used Nal's nickname for her sister lightly. The twins spoke with some odd dialect he hadn't heard before (which was saying something, considering how much he traveled). It was fun to use every now and then, but, like much of what the twin's did, in the end, it was just silly.

The slap wasn't unexpected, and Rae'myras drew his hand away without comment. A lot of the members of the Nine Shards had their bad memories, and it was a bit careless of the Scourge to do that. He would have to remember that in the future. In the meantime, he added "Rae-chan" to the list of annoying things he'd been called. It seemed to be growing the more time he spent around the twins. The were certainly immature, very likely brats, but far from inexperienced. Rae'myras kept his mouth shut and bowed his head slightly, deferring to them. Let them play their games.

Until those games involved leaving the place they had spent so long walking to without getting what they came for. He would have let them go off on their fool errand (if they summoned up a nether gate in the middle of Chel, it certainly wasn't his responsibility) but Nhil'yraen had the money pouch still on her belt. And he certainly didn't have enough ada to pay for the expensive crap that Minerva wanted. So he hurried after the twins, muttering to himself as he pushed through the crowd.
Kiro Kiemi
Summoner

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Pariel » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:41 pm

"You're such an odd guy, Rae. You're not going to get a girl if you keep it like that." Nhil pouted, twiddling with her weapon. She frowned. "Yeah, they're fleeing! We're scary Vloz after all, aren't we!" She spurted out upon spotting the sight of the quarry leaving, and chose to hurry after her sister and the sucker they'd been stuck with. She didn't give a second thought. It would have spoiled fun, wouldn't it?
Pariel
Sharen Errand Boy

Clan: Sharen

Postby Kalandrin » Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:31 pm

OOC: Sorry for the delay in my response. Real life has been hectic! We can move threads if you guys want.

Nal listened what her sister and the Scourge had to say, and she just arched her eyebrows. "Nhil-chan, Nhil-chan, let the loser find a boyfriend. We'll completely lose them!" she commented, referring to "Rae-chan." She turned at him with a kinky-looking, teasing wink and waved before she led the way towards finding their quarry again. "But dear Sharess, I swear this sucks. Everyone's afraid of us. You cannot have much fun without malice this way" she pouted.
Kalandrin
Drider Knight

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby snip3y » Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:33 pm

kamir walks into the tavern, he goes over to a table and sits down, he reads the menu and mumbles to himself "i wish i had some money right now im starved."
snip3y
Nether Seed

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby django » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:00 pm

(Cleans the dust up.)

Mae walked into black dragon. Having just finished her singing tour with the Illhos, she needed some R and R or in this case meet the new crew shes going to work with. She wasn't the biggest thing in Chel but she had a sizable fan base since her tour, mostly in Illhos, Sullisin'rune and Nal'Sarkoth clans. If word on the street was correct even a handful of Sharns, not that they would admit it publicly.

She didn't like fame but she loved the pay check that came with it... and the sweet wine... and the food was good too... maybe in a few years she'll do a tour again. Spite all the things the rich life gave her, she loved her job as a Sarghress solider too much.

Dressed in her Highland armor and her usual equipment she took a seat at the bar. "Barkeep, I'll take a grog."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby blackshade10 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:38 am

"I'll take a wine, red." Came a melodic voice next to Mae. Sitting at the bar was a very well dressed gray-skinned drow. His hair was in a large braid, with a rich blue and shining gold roots. His eyes had the tattoo's of Ash'waren upon them, as well as a very interesting jagged tattoo upon his stomach- perfectly on display from his garb. He wore a pair of dark blue pants and strong silk shoes. A large silk belt wrapped around his waist, cerulean in color. His top was a good looking dark blue silk, with sleeves that ended in gloves, but cut off to leave his stomach exposed. A hooded dark blue cloak rested upon his shoulders.

Glancing over, the half-breed smiled at Mae. "Well, hello there, young wolf." The Val said with a winning smile.
blackshade10
Dark Chibi Demon

Location: Ashie Cleavage, plotting war against those of the Zala cleavage.
Clan: Sullisin'rune

Postby django » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:10 pm

"Well hello to you too." Mae said as she tipped back the mug. 'Ah the hard stuff' she thought to herself as she tasted the ale and felt the familiar burn down her throat. Mae had to admit she missed this life.

Wiped the foam off her mouth with her arm, she then turned to the person to who was actually was talking to. "What the? You weren't the first thing to come to my mind when I heard your voice." Looking at this... finally dress Sullisin'rune made Mae feel really out of place. Maybe she did spend too much time away from her clan "Its not cat day today is it? Maybe I should go home and change."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Kithrune » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:49 pm

"Nonsense, your fine the way you are. A beautifully armored gumdrop."

Di'Onte causally walked up to the bar and sat down on the other side of Mae, sporting wit's sly smile.

He was wearing a silver silk shirt with pale blue pants and vest. A high quality lute hung from his back. His hair white with blue tips that matched his eyes. as he sat down, the well trained ear could detect the muffled clank of hidden chain mail.

"I'm glad to see you as always but who is your enchanting companion over there.
Kithrune
Tainted

Clan: Illhar'dro

Postby blackshade10 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:58 pm

"Ash'vari Ist'aven Val'Sullisin'rune." The attractive half-breed said, giving a bow in greeting as his glass of wine was placed in front of him. He picked up the glass, taking a small sip from it.

"And you are?"
The Val asked, quirking a curious eyebrow. A Val in the Black Dragon? Not unheard of, it was a very fine locale, but meeting one face-to-face was entirely common! Quite the opposite actually.
blackshade10
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby django » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:43 pm

Mae was about to take another sip of her Ale when she heard a familiar voice... call her gumdrop. "Don't know we just met. How the hell have you been D." She nodded to him. At least he looked more causal.

She turned towards the strange looking gray as he talked. "Your a... your a Val?" She gave a shocked look, and gave another look at his clothing again, "That would explain your clothing at least." His daddy must have been a drowssus of some kind, probably a Dirk.

"Well Im Mae Sarghress." She was about to offer her hand to shake to the Val but noticed her Gauntlets. So she deiced to bow back instead.

(I like the light blue color, it doesn't glare off the background like the darker blue.)
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Kithrune » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:46 pm

Di'Onte Illhar'dro. Muscian, Diplomat, and, for the time being, special law enforcement agent.

The remnants of the Black Dragon Triad have stolen something from our base. its nothing valuable but the audacity of pulling such a stunt where we sleep is unforgivable. Therefore i'm putting a little team together. Various types from various clans with various areas of expertise to get back what was stolen and destroy the Black Dragon.

The clan is willing to bankroll and outfit this little endevor, and pay all those willing to help.

Are you interested, Val Ash'vari.
Kithrune
Tainted

Postby blackshade10 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:16 pm

Ash'vari laughed heartily as the Illhardro suddenly offered him a job from nowhere. "Do you offer all Val's you meet jobs?" He asked in a sort of teasing tone, but still quite polite. He continues to sip out of his wine glass, smiling in Di'Onte direction.
blackshade10
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Kithrune » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:26 pm

"No, just the good looking ones ;) . I'm normally the one getting the offers... but those offers are normally related to music. Or other things. Besides, most vals I know like a little adventure now and then. something to turn into a thrilling story to entertain company."
Kithrune
Tainted

Postby django » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:49 am

'Ah Sharess, Di'onte hasn't changed much. I hope I don't get dragged into another stunt', after taking another swig of her ale she looked back and forth between the two "Well if it matters to you two much, I am expecting some Sarghress company."

She took another sip before continuing "Not that I care personally but most people from other 'fancier' clans don't usually like to be around us in groups." she wasn't trying to chase either of them off or anything but it was a heads up. To be honest she wasn't really sure what to expect. Its not every day she's told shes meeting her group in the Black Dragon inn.

"Hey does that Riki guy still fight her?"
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby blackshade10 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:13 pm

Ash'vari chuckled at that, leaning forward and smiling at Di'Onte. "Aren't you the bold one? Perhaps me and you can... get to know each other better later." He said with a shameless wink. Sipping from his wine again, he glanced over at Mae.

"And you, young Sarghress, I would adore to get to know you and your companions as well. If Highland Raiders are going on this little adventure, I believe that someone as frail as me could offer some assistance as an ally to the clan of wolves. Are you going, dear Mae?"
Ash'vari asked, giving Mae a smile and placing a hand on her arm very lightly.

((As a note, Ash'vari has a somewhat sizable aura to him, though notably, to anyone with decent aura vision, his aura seems very weird.))
blackshade10
Dark Chibi Demon

PreviousNext

Return to Drowtales Roleplay Archive