Archive of the pre-timeskip roleplays. If you wish to continue a pre-timeskip roleplay, you'll have to do so in the DT Freestyle subforum! PM Thalar to have a thread moved from this subforum to the Freestyle subforum.

Chel'el'sussoloth- Black Dragon Tavern

Re: Chel'el'sussoloth- Black Dragon Tavern

Postby Kithrune » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:26 pm

Di'Onte sprinted off after Ash'vari. taking advantage of the wind, he threw two daggers, both hitting their marks in the drows head.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Of four that attacked Mae and Lei'lana, the three drow lay dead and the dwarf, laid out by an armored fist, lay their unconscious.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Di'onte, seeing no one was injured, turned and adressed the group.

"Those are the men we are going to be fighting. The remnants of the Black Dragon Triad. Most of you already know about the combined Shargress and Illhar'dro campagin that slew the first triad boss and scattered his former forces. Most of those were mopped up by other gangs looking to fill the vacuum they left but a few still remain, under a new boss."

He paused for a minute and retrieved his daggers, cleaning them and replacing them in the sheaf hidden behind his neck.

"What most people don't know is that I was the one who slew that triad boss. My sword, the same that was used to slay the old boss, has been stolen from inside our very fortress itself. Due to that theft, I have been tasked with assembling a crew, retrieving that sword, and destroying as much of what left of the Black Dragon Triad as possible in the process. No one has to help if they don't want to but anyone who dose will be paid by the clan itself when we finish the job."

"So, are you willing?"
Kithrune
Tainted

Clan: Illhar'dro

Postby Zenzetra » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:28 pm

Uuera picked up the unconscious dwarf in one hand and turned from the door to face Di'onte. She raised her free hand with an open palm, "It's a bit late for an introduction but; I am Uuera'unkara Nori'fu Sarghress and I would be delighted to join your team".

Uuerra then caught the attention of the waitress that had delivered her drinks, "This Dwarf spilled my stout and has offered to pay for my tab out of his most humble honor". She shook the Dwarf up and down listening for the sounds of Ada, then she took out two Ada and handed them to the waitress, "...And that is for you, keep up the good work".

The azure wolf glanced back to Di'onte, "I'll just be at our table.. Captain". She returned to the table that Ash'vari had chosen earlier and set the dwarf still unconscious in the chair next to hers. She picked her helmet off the ground and set it on the table, then placed her crescent axe back where she had it previously.

The waitress was very quick to bring Uuera the next drink.
Zenzetra
Tainted

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby django » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:18 pm

"Cock suckers the lot of you, think you can pop in here and take me!?" she cursed and spat at the dead bodies while searching their pockets for ada. After searching the corpses, she tore a piece off of one the there shirts and used it to wipe her armor and weapons clean. "I appreciate the help guys. But next time if your going to send a torrent of wind in the middle of the room, try to warn me."

"This is personal now, so I guess I'm in." she said as she walked by D.

Mae followed Uuera and the still out dwarf to the table. "Lets give him to the barkeep, He owns him a new door."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Zenzetra » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:15 pm

Mae leveled with her fellow Raider, "Lets give him to the barkeep, He owns him a new door". Uuera calmly sipped her stout while the waitress sat next to her smiling. Uuera'unkara spoke flatly with a slight hint of humor in her voice, "The barkeep can have him when he's done being my drinking partner," She lowered the mug, "..and feel free to order something on his tab; he chipped in for a private barmaid and drinks until we depart".

A smile played across her lips as she finished her itinerary, "What a generous and honorable dwarf," Uuera mused.
Zenzetra
Tainted

Postby Rayoson » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:23 am

Merrill shrugged and hooked her weapon back on to her belt. Writing out a message in light towards Di'onte, "Merril'Altirr will gladly join you." Walking back to the bar and picking up her drink again, she moved towards the table where Mae and Uuera sat. With her free hand, she molded the mana in to yet another message. "Mind If I join you? As it seems we will be working together." The message was at head level, and Merrill grinned in a friendly way towards the two.
Rayoson
Nether Spawn

Postby Zenzetra » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:58 am

A very aged Drow approached the table and crafted a greeting for the group with her mana. Uuera smiled and raised her mug to her answer, "It would be my pleasure, please have a seat".
Zenzetra
Tainted

Postby blackshade10 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:44 am

Ash'vari raised an eyebrow at Mae. "You're quite welcome for the assistance, young Sarghress." Ash'vari said simply. If there was any offense from her words, they were hidden behind a poker face. Ash'vari would turn, returning to the table and picking up his wine glass again, giving it a sip.

"If you're in need of such assistance, I don't see why I can't tag along."
blackshade10
Dark Chibi Demon

Location: Ashie Cleavage, plotting war against those of the Zala cleavage.
Clan: Sullisin'rune

Postby Rayoson » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:56 am

Merrill sat down, sipping at her drink, she wrote out another message. "I'm Merrill'Altirr, who are you Raiders of the Sarghress?" She briefly glanced at Ash'vari, giving him a once over and a small wave of greeting.
Rayoson
Nether Spawn

Postby blackshade10 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:05 am

((Reposting Ash'vari's odd appearance:

itting at the table was a very well dressed gray-skinned drow. His hair was in a large braid, with a rich blue and shining gold roots. His eyes had the tattoo's of Ash'waren upon them, as well as a very interesting jagged tattoo upon his stomach- perfectly on display from his garb. He wore a pair of dark blue pants and strong silk shoes. A large silk belt wrapped around his waist, cerulean in color. His top was a good looking dark blue silk, with sleeves that ended in gloves, but cut off to leave his stomach exposed. A hooded dark blue cloak rested upon his shoulders.

He's very clearly a half-breed.))
blackshade10
Dark Chibi Demon

Location: Ashie Cleavage, plotting war against those of the Zala cleavage.
Clan: Sullisin'rune

Postby Improbable odds » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:38 am

It took a few minutes for Lei'lana to compose herself and make sure she hadn't been accidentally stabbed or somehow injured by either the assailants or the door they had so very carelessly blow off the hinges and into the room. Most of this was spent in rather quiet reflection while sitting on the bed, mindlessly fumbling with the straps on her armor even though they had already been secured.

"They...they nearly got me killed...

I could have died back there! I didn't even do anything wrong!...

She still OWES ME A DRINK!

Only after her mind had wandered away from falsified thoughts of ow much 'peril' she had been in and back to booze did she shake herself out of the haze she had been sitting in. She strutted out of the room with confidence(or as much confidence as a half drunken woman could have) and made her way over to the table where he compatriots were sitting, pulling up a chair alongside the group.

"We really showed them! Yeah! They won't mess with the Sarghress again! Oh by the way you still owe me a drink 'cause I got all my armor on right!" she flicked Mae right on her ear to get her attention, not that her noisy and rather rude arrival hadn't already done so already.The air was somewhat heavy with talk of some important job but it didn't seem to stop Lei'lana from having a bit of a laugh at somebody else' expense. Still she couldn't help but volunteer herself, after all she was the best fighter at the table as far as she was concerned.

"Oh! Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh!" she called out, leaning forward to shove herself between her two fellow clan-mates. "Count me in too! Somebody has to watch out for these two right?" not really, but if the pay was good she would be fine.
Improbable odds
Tainted

Postby django » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:41 pm

"Im Mae." She nodded to Merrill before giving a screwed up face as she felt Lei'lana flick her ear. "Keep your fingers outta my ear." She pushed Lei'lana hand away.

Turning to face Lei'lana and looked at her armor. Seeing nothing as glaring as she did before, Mae nodded "I guess I did, but its your last drink for tonight if your coming along for this job."

As the waitress dropped a drink off for Uuera, Mae asked for two more grogs.

"Boy am I glad your coming along Uuera, It'll be nice working along a fellow friend and Sarghress." She then leaned in closer and whispered “And somebody more sober.

(I screwed up the first time I posted this and mixed it up with another post.)
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Zenzetra » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:55 am

"Im Mae," The first Sarghress introduced herself following which Uuera added, "Uuera'unkara". Then Lei'lana pushed herself between the two of them, knocking the unconscious dwarf under the table. Things were quite noisy after such a short fight.

"Boy am I glad your coming along Uuera, It'll be nice working along a fellow friend and Sarghress, and somebody more sober," Mae whispered. Uuera smiled and gave a sort of short laugh, "Perhaps her true fighting potential is awakened by alcohol like that group of Halmes we encountered," whom were surprisingly good in a drunken fight for anyone whom can recall the story.
Zenzetra
Tainted

Postby Rayoson » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:10 pm

Merrill raised a brow towards Lei'lana, a bit skeptical at the thought of working with this raider. Then again wolves work better in packs, the Sarghress were a testament to that. Three wolves, a half-breed as far as she could tell, and a Illhar'dro taking the lead. Sipping at her drink, she wondered how this would all go down.
Rayoson
Nether Spawn

Postby Kithrune » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:03 am

((Sorry for the delay, I've been auditioning to write for The Escapist, hence why no post in so long. please root for me :D ))

Di'onte pulled the dwarf from under the table and sat his unconscious from in a chair. he placed a few drops from a small flask on his tongue. He awoke yelping in pain.

"That, my friend, was oil from an over-world plant the halmes call Devil's Pepper. I only gave you two drops of it. don't worry, it will wear off in half an hour on its own...or sooner if I get you a drink."

Eyes widening, the dwarf swiped at Uuera's drink, missing but only barely.

"I'll give you a sip for every bit of information you tell me. Whats your name."

"Khezad Ironhand."

Di'onte snatched a tankard from a passing barmaid and gave Khezad a drink.

"Are you a Dwarf?"

"What?

"Are. You. A. Dwarf."

"Yes!"

Another sip.

"Who sent you to attack my friend."

Khezad swarmed around for a few minutes, trying to look defiant but the pain overtook him. "I don't know, drow all look alike, he said he was with the black something, offered me 50 ada to do it! Drink please! it burns!"

as the dwarf shouted several large, clearly armed gladiator flanking a finely dressed drow began to advance towards the table.

"One more question, then you can have the whole thing. Where were you hired."

"The Dead Grey Skin, by the Vloz fortress, some drow hired me there, PLEASE LET ME DRINK!"

Just then the armed group walked up to the table, looking rather disgruntled. Di'onte smiled wickedly and stood up as they approached.

"I take it your with the management here at Olathagnik'zur. I'm sorry about the scuffle but my short pasty friend here has volunteered to work off the damages and the tab."

and with that Di'onte left the bar and beckoned his newly minted crew to follow him outside.
Kithrune
Tainted

Clan: Illhar'dro

Postby Zenzetra » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:33 am

Uuera'unkara was impressed by Di'onte's interrogation ability. She followed close behind him grabbing her gear on the way out, "I hope he is a wealthy dwarf... and yet I don't".
Last edited by Zenzetra on Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zenzetra
Tainted

PreviousNext

Return to Drowtales Roleplay Archive