Archive of the pre-timeskip roleplays. If you wish to continue a pre-timeskip roleplay, you'll have to do so in the DT Freestyle subforum! PM Thalar to have a thread moved from this subforum to the Freestyle subforum.

RAVERAN || Vloz´Raveran

Postby Krystle_dream » Fri Dec 24, 2004 12:17 am

"Thank you. Now it is time for us to move. There may be an ambush of the Beast, or just soilders. The Beast-just do not look into its eyes. You get trapped that way. Soilders-do what you are best at. But leave one alive. I want information from that one."

((My last post before we move on...))
Where do you go when you're gone...
Krystle_dream
The Chibi Naga

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Maximillian Caine » Fri Dec 24, 2004 12:25 am

((Hokay, let's get the party order sorted.))

Kari'it was practical as well as mad. She started to issue orders.

"Then let's organise. You, Thorgir. No more charging off into the unknown. That's damn stupid given the creatures that could be down there. If you must charge off, then take the lead. Vlos. As the most skilled among us in magic, I'd prefer you at the back... however, the back is exactly where an ambush could be waiting. So, I will walk with you. Let's be careful."
Maximillian Caine
Nether Spawn

Postby Mat » Fri Dec 24, 2004 1:06 am

((thread is up))
Love Like You've Never Been Burned, Work Like You Don't Need Money,Dance Like There's Nobody Watching,Kiss Like Your Tongue Is On Fire, live like there is no tomorrow,Sin Like There's Nobody judging.

Certified Grandpa of the forum
Mat
Vel'akar

Postby Krystle_dream » Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:42 pm

((I see that. *Nods*))
Krystle_dream
The Chibi Naga

Postby Maximillian Caine » Sat Dec 25, 2004 2:00 am

((Ready to Roll. Vlos, you're the chief heroine. could you take the inaugural post?))
Maximillian Caine
Nether Spawn

Postby Krystle_dream » Sat Dec 25, 2004 10:02 pm

((Cheif heroine...that's a new one. Yep, I'll give it a shot))
Krystle_dream
The Chibi Naga

Postby Jer'tai Wraithblade » Mon Dec 27, 2004 4:56 am

"As ordered, ma'am. Although, I do know some fire magic." Throwing a swift salute, he created a flame in his palm for a second, just to prove his point, then let it fizzle out. He fell into line and fell silent.
Jer'tai Wraithblade
Vel'akar

Location: cos (n) * theta radiaans rotation away from the center of your gravity in the z plane.

Postby Mat » Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:54 pm

And the travel ended as it began.. in the small settlement close to the road that crossed the lands of Raveran. The road wasnt safe. And Math couldnt tell if the caravan that was to come wasnt any friendly. In fact it was quite sure that they wwould´ve attacked a Vloz´ress with mount.

The guards at the gate werent much of maths concern. All he needed was to drop Vlos somewhere so she could recover. He doubt in ayn way he´d be accepted in the settlement anymore. Considering the havoc the others who were like him created. And there was still this overeager demonhunter around. No.. it was not a good way nor a good chance to get close again. Yet the small one needed some sort of care he couldnt give anymore. In the wild she wouldnt survive anymore.

Dropping Vlos unconcious body close to the gates carefully Math looked around. It wouldnt take long until the guards would find her. Poor small one... Math wasnt sure if he would meet her again.. nor was he sure if it was any good for the small child to meet him again.

Grumbling faintly the large head sniffed on the small childs body.. before he raised his head growling lowely... the sound halling through the cavern... two guards´attention raised. They drawing their weapons and heading for the direction.

As planned... Math grinned a toothy grin.. daggerlong teeth twinkling a moment in the spare light of the settlement.

Be well small one... The last thought stroking over the idle mind of the kid before the massive body of the beast turned aroudn vanishing in the wild...
Love Like You've Never Been Burned, Work Like You Don't Need Money,Dance Like There's Nobody Watching,Kiss Like Your Tongue Is On Fire, live like there is no tomorrow,Sin Like There's Nobody judging.

Certified Grandpa of the forum
Mat
Vel'akar

Postby Jer'tai Wraithblade » Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:47 pm

Thorgir also strode up to little Vlos. He'd be a poor replacement for Math, but he'd do his best.
Jer'tai Wraithblade
Vel'akar

Location: cos (n) * theta radiaans rotation away from the center of your gravity in the z plane.

Previous

Return to Drowtales Roleplay Archive