Archive of the pre-timeskip roleplays. If you wish to continue a pre-timeskip roleplay, you'll have to do so in the DT Freestyle subforum! PM Thalar to have a thread moved from this subforum to the Freestyle subforum.

RP Restart

Postby Starlitdragon » Sat Jan 08, 2005 12:41 am

I wouldn't really blame Poet either. He only tried to make things better- though in my view, he went about it the wrong way. But, I didn't say anything against him, never *really* tried to stop it, so I won't blame him at all.

It's just too bad he left. :|
Starlitdragon
baneling

Clan: Illhar'dro

Postby wanderer » Sun Jan 09, 2005 6:17 pm

I wish i knew od this sooner ... seems like a lot of commotion is going on.
I wonder if i can make a char .
I currently check this forum once a day but i don't have the time to read all what has happened
can someone somehow tell me what going on here?
wanderer
Tainted

Postby Starlitdragon » Mon Jan 10, 2005 12:18 am

Currently, business is as usual. You may register a character to play right now if you like.

Several months ago, the FFRPG was restarted, and a conflict resulted from that. For the details, you can read the thread, but that information is irrelevant.

Welcome to the FFRPG! :)
Starlitdragon
baneling

Postby wanderer » Mon Jan 10, 2005 5:09 pm

I'll surely do that but currently i need most of my time writing a book
id be really inactive so il join later but i will join (I roleplay all the time on Rubies of Eventide and thats a 3d mmorpg)
wanderer
Tainted

The New Kid In Town(Eagles refrence)

Postby PsycoApprentice » Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:47 am

Hi

I'd first like to say that I just registered today. I wont be rping for awhile I have to meet the minimum rquirment first, but i am greatly relieved that it was lowered to 25 good posts, because personally the 350 post count would and was turning me away from joining.

That said I'm glad to meet all of you and heard your opinions/inputs everything I read seemed like good ideas each in their own right. I understand the fear of new people coming on and vanising after a few posts, on all the MUSHs I play on everyone seems to be considering getting rid of start screen character generation for that same reason.

Well anyways on to what I wanted to suggest. I know its a few monts old suggestion but I liked the profession idea, since it gives more creative lisesence to characters. The class selection struch me as limited and serotypical when I say them, and as far as I noticed I'm suppried thats what you suggested poet because of your... dislike for DnD. Its not bad in its defence bt insanely complex.

Anyways thats my two cents for now. Sorry I don't have any more constructive suggestions. The only thing I can offer is not creating a class/profession list alltogeather. I'm certian that you Poet are capeable of telling a character that is in theme or not in theme, and by simply having a person create their own class/profession type thing while hafting to keep it in theme as well will most proably lead to some very good varity and those that are too powerful and/or dont make sense can easily be denied.

Anyways Nice to meet you all and Kern since I have the chance. Great comic, I've been reading for a few years now and I still enjoy it which is something I can only say about 5-6 webcomics.

-Love and Peace all and stay forever young
-The greatist of evils is the acts of the richious man in the name of god. (Original)
-The knowledge and skills you have achieved are meant to be forgotten so you can float comfortably in emptiness, without obstruction. (Bruce Lee: Combat)
PsycoApprentice
Nether Seed

Postby Jer'tai Wraithblade » Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:51 am

Good news, man. This is outdated info. There is no post requirement, and the character creation rules have already been decided on, and they scrapped the class thing entirely. for the rules to making a character, look at this thread.
Jer'tai Wraithblade
Vel'akar

Location: cos (n) * theta radiaans rotation away from the center of your gravity in the z plane.

Darn IT!

Postby PsycoApprentice » Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:54 am

<insert srting of frustated curses>
Darn well even though it may have been I don't think reading this whole thing was a waste. Well thanks for the redirect dude.
-The greatist of evils is the acts of the richious man in the name of god. (Original)
-The knowledge and skills you have achieved are meant to be forgotten so you can float comfortably in emptiness, without obstruction. (Bruce Lee: Combat)
PsycoApprentice
Nether Seed

Postby Jer'tai Wraithblade » Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:25 am

'welcome.
Jer'tai Wraithblade
Vel'akar

Location: cos (n) * theta radiaans rotation away from the center of your gravity in the z plane.

Postby DevilDrow » Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:29 am

Well, I think i might re-register as well..
Man is not born to fade, his existence in the Universe is that of a spark of flame, to ignite and engulf Eternity in his brilliance.
DevilDrow
Summoner

Postby Starlitdragon » Thu Jan 20, 2005 3:02 am

I know I'm not the mod or anything..

But I don't think this still needs to be an announcement. This is the third time a new joiner got the wrong info. XD I'll PM Kern about it.
Starlitdragon
baneling

Postby Kern » Thu Jan 20, 2005 3:10 am

This thread is old, outdated and posted by a person who deleted the entire forum once. Thus i'm locking it from now on.
and welcome on the forum psychoapprentice
Kern
Yan Gagne

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Previous

Return to Drowtales Roleplay Archive