Archive of the pre-timeskip roleplays. If you wish to continue a pre-timeskip roleplay, you'll have to do so in the DT Freestyle subforum! PM Thalar to have a thread moved from this subforum to the Freestyle subforum.

Burning City -Surface-

Re: Burning City -Surface-

Postby Rilla Treespirit » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:13 pm

Ah, food wonderful food. Several loaves of bread found their way onto her plate, around which her arms were wrapped protectively. An old habit from when she was growing up, the children seemed to share the trait. Unlike when she was smaller she chewed slowly, eyes closed a faint smile on her face. The bread tasted like heaven. The beer when she took a gulp, was delightful. Ilnari'se wouldn't be able to describe the feeling if you were to ask her. Saying she felt full just didn't feel enough, content was closer but still not quite right.
Rilla Treespirit
Demon

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby django » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:45 pm

(nice pic Rilla who is it?)

Things got buys enough for the Inns lady, that she called her daughter down from up stairs to serve the drows and their human children. The orphans dug right into it, while taking up two entire tables just to sit them all and their food.

Trinita finished his second bowel and bread when he finally decided they should give a toast their fallen. "Here." He raised his mug and gave a small burp. "Here to those that didn't make it. May they find there way home, or pass peacefully to the after life." He wasn't too sad about it at the moment, the time for morning has passed in their weeks of struggling against the desert. They deservered to have a good time.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Alric » Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:09 am

((hey guys, just dropping back in to rejoin the RP after being really busy, felt I owed it to y'all for just ducking out ^^; ))

Vithar tore off the end of the loaf of bread and began to eat it. Goddesses, fresh bread after this trip was damned fine. He tossed the remainder to the human children gathered around the table. They had to be just as famished as he was after all this.

The main course didn't disappoint either. Truth be told, Vithar couldn't tell if the food was that good or if he was just that hungry.

"To the slain!" shouted Vithar as he raised his pint up high. "We'll see them again in Mag'mell someday. But now, let's feast in their memory!" Vithar downed the pint in one go. Not bad! Satisfied for the moment, Vithar then refilled his plate and tankard. Even when things don't go as you expect...you'll always still have good friends by your side and an open road ahead of you.
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Sarghress

Postby django » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:12 am

Trinita downed his drink and banged it on the table to order another. Today he was going to drink until he could barely walk, something he was always against but today was a special day.

The old man from the bar turned to the wolves. His Pipe giving a long stream of smoke as he asks "Are you the same dark ones who headed east a month ago." Trinita turned to the old proon, his cheeks red from the booze and his tongue in a talkive mood. "Yah that us." "What new do you have from the east?"

"Nothing good old one. Nothing but dead and ashes, and the sand." Trinita's human words slipping on him. The old man nodded and explained to the group he deals in spice, and heard conflicting reports about the condition on the sieged city. "I suppose I'll be trading with the halms this season and the coming ones." the old man said with a grunt.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rilla Treespirit » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:35 pm

"To lost friends." her tankard was raised and drained. Such toasts always made her feel gloomy. Making her wonder whether the next one might be for herself, lost in a battle somewhere far from home. The main course cheered her up significantly when she tasted it. She savoured it and for the moment was content. She ate more than she drank, but she drank plenty.

((Pic is Rilla'me trental. I haven't updated her rp sheet yet, I'm throwing a few idea's around))
Rilla Treespirit
Demon

Previous

Return to Drowtales Roleplay Archive