Archive of the pre-timeskip roleplays. If you wish to continue a pre-timeskip roleplay, you'll have to do so in the DT Freestyle subforum! PM Thalar to have a thread moved from this subforum to the Freestyle subforum.

Val'Raveran: How Many Drinks Does it Take? (Public :3 )

Re: Val'Raveran: How Many Drinks Does it Take? (Public :3 )

Postby django » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:47 am

"Reason and empathy didn't work.. I Couldn't risk him pulling out his sword-" tears rimmed in his eyes as he winced "- and hurting somebody from his drunk rage!" It will probably earn him some more pain for saying that. More ear pulling if he could guess but what was he going to do? Lie to the Tai'ka and make her angrier when she felt his emotions. He didn't want to hurt Serux but what choice did he have, he didn't listen to reason earlier or her empathy. Not only that, he was two steps away from killing himself... he had to act.

Granted he didn't have to hit him so hard, and that will probably earn some spite and revenge from that stupid drunk bastard. Fuck how did thing go so bad all of a sudden for him? "Please let me go Tai'ka." asking her probably wont help him.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Alric » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:13 am

Bani'rettr snarled as Tai'ka grabbed onto his ear, but he kept Seruxis' arms pinned nonetheless; he dared not drop the unconscious Templar. "He was drunk and couldn't be trusted with a weapon! Garrus might have overstepped his boundaries, but we had little choice!" he protested, twisting a bit to break free of Tai'ka's grasp. This was most embarrassing!

The sober templar inched over to retrieve Seruxis' weapon, getting away from Tai'ka in the process. Seruxis was no longer going to be able to leave this place under his own power anytime soon. Tai'ka would probably think that carrying him home would be some sort of punishment for Garrus and Bani'rettr...though they had done nothing to cause this incident. Tying Seruxis to the horses and walking them out was looking like a better option to the young Templar.
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Celice » Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:30 pm

((didn't realize it was me turn to post! XD))

Seruxis's head continue to lull about, unconscious, but his body shuddered a bit, but for now he was nothing more than a dead weight to drag back to whomever's room he would be recovering in.

(but not much I can do XD))
Celice
Vel'akar

Postby Kail'odian » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:08 am

She looked and pointed angrily at the two blathering idiots who thought they knew better, before bending down and trying to pick Seruxis up enough to get him over a mount like he was a piece of cargo. "I will hear no argument from you two, but he's going to my apartment. AND THAT IS FINAL." There was not going to be any debate or argument, or she would brainwash Banni and Garrus and make them think there were dawmere's rolling around in the mud and other things among the hay.

"Help me get him onto this dawmere. He's a big guy, but he's heavy in all that armor. C'mon! Before he starts throwing up blood on one of you. Then you'll really see me mad."

Tai'ka didn't say it as a joke but there was some subtle humor in her last quip. She could throw quite the display of fight if and when she needed to but she wanted to get this Templar patched up and healing, not be yelling like an announcer on a stage. Enough shouting had been had by all of them already.
Kail'odian
Vel'akar

Clan: Sharen

Postby Alric » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:14 am

((Great to see you back Celice, I'd hate to see this RP die off so soon XD ))

"Yes, my lady," said Bani'rettr sullenly, half-dragging Seruxis to the dawmere. It took a fair bit of strength from Bani'rettr to keep the larger templar off the ground. Bani'rettr made use of the dawmere's stirrups, placing Seruxis' feet in them one at a time to help him up on the animal's back. The younger templar kept his grip on Seruxis' back and side, making sure that he was well secured in the saddle.

"I think we should tie him in so he won't fall off," said Bani'rettr, looking about to see if anyone had any rope with them. Having Seruxis fall off here was bad enough, they didn't need to have him falling off while the dawmere was moving. Bani'rettr took the beast's reins and handed them to Tai'ka. "Lead the way."
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Postby django » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:01 am

(Nice to see this place back up and running, but Garrus cant stay for long. I didn't think this place would get moving again, so I had Garrus move on to something else.)

"Yes mam." grumbled as he helped Seruxi onto his horse, trying to keep any bitter thoughts in his head to a minimum. He didn't under stand how his evening soured in a just a few moments.

"Well have to make due with just making sure he doesn't fall off." Garrus said as he took the other side of Seruxis to make sure he doesn't fall ass first into the streets.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Kail'odian » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 pm

[[Work and other things kept me from posting for a while. Glad to see activity here still though. ^^ ]]

"Oh no you don't." She said once the reigns were handed to her. The female did not snatch them even though she felt like it. "You're not getting off easy by tying him to the mount, he's in bad enough shape as it is." With a little tug for the animal and coaxing of it through her empathy that she was friendly, Tai'ka led the drunk mounted rider with the other two following out of the stables and down the street.

A few looks came their way but her glares in return kept the commoners away and no questions came their way as she led the group to the Kyorl living quarters district in Raveran. They were finally getting closer to her apartment, maybe another 10 mins and they would be there.

"How you two holding up back there?" Tai'ka asked, since her empathy was on Seruxis and trying to keep him from heaving or doing anything else bad as they traveled the roads.
Kail'odian
Vel'akar

Postby django » Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:38 am

The walk did Garrus some good. It calmed down and he no longer wished, as bad, that he let Seruxis kill himself as he wanted too in that drunken fit. Thinking about it did bring some of Garrus's bitterness about the whole ordeal.

"I'm fine." Garrus sighed a bit, as they passed his place. Once this is done hes going home.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Alric » Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:58 pm

"That's just to prevent him from falling off again," replied Bani'rettr to Tai'ka. He stepped away from the dawmere cautiously as he handed the Inquisitor the reins.

"I'm alright..." grumbled Bani'rettr, keeping an eye on Seruxis the whole time. Soon they passed into the Kyorl sector. The looks from passers by remained, albeit the looks were far more concerned than amused. A few even openly wondered if Seruxis had been wounded in some form of battle, though the ones closer to the templar might have known better. Bani'rettr didn't even bother to shoo them away, as they all kept a respectful distance, unlike the drowolath from outside.
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Kail'odian » Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:24 pm

[[I'm going to assume its more my turn than Celice's, since Seruxis can't really do anything at the moment. XD]]

Tai'ka had placed passive empathic healing onto her patient as then traveled to her apartment, in order for his body to start the natural healing process on its own although the guy was going to be in for a rough headache once he was awake after his ordeal. And the healer was going to make sure he lived despite the Templar's claims otherwise after hearing about Seru's girlfriend and warden.

It was when they arrived at the stables for the apartments did she finally realize she was sensing Garrus' bitterness and that it was for once genuine concern from Banni'rettr. She sighed and knew the recruit was rough around the edges for sure but at least his heart was in the right place for helping fellow Kyorl. Garrus, she was not sure of for the moment. She decided to speak to him as she tied the mount to a post and wondered on how to get Seruxis off without much fuss or injury up to her apartment on the second floor.

"Garrus..I hope you don't think ill of me for yelling earlier." Meaning the verbal beating she gave him and the stubborn recruit after giving Seruxis a couple extra injuries. "From a healer's point of view, he was just handled too rough in my opinion."
Kail'odian
Vel'akar

Postby django » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:58 pm

"No Tai'ka." Garrus sighed a bit, realizing she probably felt his mood. "I just want get home and into bed. Todays been a long one." He kept most of the bitterness he had out of his voice as he looked at Tai'ka with his soft eyes. "True... but he didn't hurt anyone, or kill himself like he intended."

"Bannirettr come take his other arm. Hes took heavy for me to carry like this alone." Garrus said as he waited for the other Templar before attempting to carry Seruxis to the apartment.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Alric » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:46 pm

"It's alright, just remember that we didn't want him to get hurt either," said Bani'rettr in response to Tai'ka. Seruxis was in especially bad form this night....could it have been Sharess' will that they came across him?

"Yeah. Just be sure to support your own part of the weight, alright?" replied Bani'rettr as he shifted Seruxis' weight onto his shoulder. "Sharess ward that he'll be alright in the morning." It seemed likely to the Templar that Seruxis would be fine save for a hangover and a feeling of embarrassment next morning, but the whole deal with Kyori could have gone far deeper.
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Celice » Fri May 18, 2012 8:16 pm

((Since no posts har and I got an RP bug, here is something completely different!)

Seruxis gave a groan shifting a bit on the back of the dawmere, raising one hand to bury his face in his hands, "nnngh! My head......I feel like I just got kicked around a Sullisine'rune party with a group of....I don't even know..."

His head was swimming, although back, his vision was blurry and blackness still pricked at the edge of his vision, threatening another black out. A few other Kyorls stopped to look over. He gave another groan as he felt himself being hefted up gripping one of the two bodies now holding him and lulling closer, his face pressed to their neck, ".....you smell a ....like....uh...flowers and shit...." He wasn't even aware what he was saying or who it was he was nuzzling somewhat as he tried to get his bearings, "...why flowers....?" he drawled drunkenly.

((First come first serve on which templar it is XD; ))
Celice
Vel'akar

Postby Alric » Fri May 18, 2012 8:36 pm

Suddenly, Seruxis aggressively pawed at Bani'rettr's chest as if he was a Sullisin'rune slut who had not only just announced a burning desire for drowussu males, but that she hadn't had anything between her thighs for a full month. "Wha..." was all Bani'rettr could say as the larger Templar came dangerously close to groping him. Before Bani'rettr could pull Seruxis off, Seruxis pressed up against him and nuzzled his neck, commenting on the younger drowussu's smell.

"Uh...I think that's the new bathing oils I've been using..." said Bani'rettr somewhat uneasily. Bani'rettr attempted to fight down a blush as Seruxis nuzzled against him, but he managed to ward off his apparent embarrassment to hold Seruxis close so that he wouldn't slide off and fall too the floor. "You...smell alright too..." blurted out the younger Templar. Truth be told, Seruxis currently reeked strongly of cheap ale and vomit. "How about a bath?" Bani'rettr wasn't too sure he wanted to get in a bath with Seruxis right now, but someone had to make sure he didn't slip...
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Celice » Fri May 18, 2012 8:45 pm

Seruxis started to snicker at Bani'rettr's comment about his smell, somewhere in his drunk mind, all of this was starting to get a bit distorted, he slumped more against Bani'Rettr, sliding more off Garrus's shoulder as he inhaled a bit deeper against the younger templar's neck, "...new oils? That's kinky..."he slurred, "You going to make me smell like flowers like you pretty kitty....thing...hehe....you're very pretty like a ....like a ...."Seruxis paused, brow furrowing, " a new crusader girl all blushy and confused that is sweet enough to cause...cavities!" he finally blurted out snickering even more.

"hehe...pretty, pretty, templar!"
Celice
Vel'akar

PreviousNext

Return to Drowtales Roleplay Archive