Archive of the pre-timeskip roleplays. If you wish to continue a pre-timeskip roleplay, you'll have to do so in the DT Freestyle subforum! PM Thalar to have a thread moved from this subforum to the Freestyle subforum.

Val'Raveran: How Many Drinks Does it Take? (Public :3 )

Re: Val'Raveran: How Many Drinks Does it Take? (Public :3 )

Postby Alric » Fri May 18, 2012 8:54 pm

Sharess...did I just say that about a bath? Please tell me I didn't say that. Bani'rettr made a quick prayer and looked about. No, that was a male voice, so Tai'ka was out. And it definitely didn't sound like Garrus. Bani'rettr sighed. At least it wasn't going to get much worse, right?

But it did get worse. Seruxis continued to sniff at Bani'rettr's neck, making even more...intrusive comments as he did so. Bani'rettr thought about pushing him away for a moment, but he suddenly had the strong urge not to. He'd deal with his grabby superior himself by his own terms.

"I'm not a crusader girl, Seruxis, but a fellow templar" said Bani'rettr flatly, holding Seruxis strongly in his grip as if to illustrate that point. Well, Bani'rettr was confused and taken off guard by Seruxis' drunken behavior, that was for sure. He was acting totally unlike the staid and serious Templar Bani'rettr had known. "I'll explain more once we get you settled in."
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Sarghress

Postby django » Fri May 18, 2012 11:44 pm

It surprised Garrus when he suddenly felt Seruxis shift over to Banirettr. "Whats wrong-" Garrus blurted but stopped when he noticed Seruxis seemed to return from the dead... or at least the land of the down and out.

"Leave him alone Seruxis." He growled "I think you've had enough for tonight and you should start lying down for the night." Garrus said as he almost carried Seruxis into Tai'ka's apartment. It was a decent apartment if a little sparse for things. She did just move in recently.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Kail'odian » Sat May 26, 2012 5:11 am

Tai'ka had opened the door and gone on in to the bedroom area. She had the basic necessities of a decent apartment although there still were a couple unpacked bags in the corner which she hadn't gotten around to sorting yet. She decided to leave that until she came back from the exploring the bazaar after arriving in Val'Raveran earlier before meeting Garrus, and everyone else from the drinking party brigade.

She was getting some blankets and placed a bin near the bed for the inevitable puking Seruxis was sure to do when she picked up on the emotions of embarrassment and awkwardness. Coming back out her lips parted slightly as she was startled at the scene and then she tried to keep a smile from being anything more than a smile. Leaning up against a wall and folding her arms it was a little entertaining to see how affectionate the drunk was getting.

"Well, I'm still figuring him out." She said of Seruxis. "But I didn't know you swung that way Banni'rettr." Tai'ka couldn't help it. Small bits of teasing was one of the ways she helped herself unwind after trying to take care of people, drunk, hurt, or otherwise.

"The bed is ready, but if you want to keep snuggling, go right ahead." She said with another smile, ignoring the grumpiness of Garrus at the moment.
Kail'odian
Vel'akar

Clan: Sharen

Postby django » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:15 am

(Since nobody posted in a while.)

Sitting Serix down on a sturdy looking chair. Garrus stretched out his arms and legs a bit, something he should have done before carrying the Templar up the stairs but hey nobody is perfect.

He did notice Tai'ka did only have the one bed. He wondered where she was going to sleep for the night. Was she planning on sharing with Serix?

"Tai'ka, I was wondering, where are you staying tonight?" Garrus said while feeling a little embarrassed for asking her such a stupid question. "You can stay at my place and steal my bed. I got a couch I can sleep on."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Alric » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:58 pm

"You should be asking him! I'd be more interested in Seruxis being so quick to break things off with Kyori," replied Bani'rettr calmly to Tai'ka's joke. He seriously wondered just how much alcohol Seruxis had to consume to get to this state. Bani'rettr had lost track of how many drinks the poor guy had.

"Alright, let's just lay you down here. We can snuggle later," said Bani'rettr as he helped Garrus sit Seruxis down in a chair. The younger Templar looked over to where Tai'ka was setting up the bed for Seruxis. Best to let him sleep it off there.

"Come on, let's get him tucked in," said Bani'rettr, a smile creasing his face. The idea of tucking in the gruff templar for a good night's sleep was almost too silly to bear. Bani'rettr almost let out a chuckle.
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Kail'odian » Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:24 am

[[Sorry if I've not been around much. Combination of working a series of several days in a row tends to put things on the side. I also was putting together an updated Vir'reska entry into the DTrp contest too, so its been busy for me lately. Hope everyone is doing good. ^^ ]]

"Okay, that's it."

After a laborious five minutes worth of time, Tai'ka along with the help of Banni'rettr helped to get the drunk into her bed. She shook her head and rubbed her forehead a little bit feeling a slight headache, but after dealing with these males she was probably getting off lucky. Sensing his embarrassment, she smiled at Garrus but did not tease him about it. After all he did ask a legitimate question even if she got the feeling he was not used to being around women, or female friends at least.

"Well, I was going to try out my untested couch." She said pointing at it with a finger. "While I don't think it would be very soft for the first time, that was the original idea."

Looking over at Garrus again with her charming smile, she walked over closer to him with her hands in the front clasped together. "You would do me the honor of loaning me your bed tonight? That's sweet." Even if they just met, Garrus at least had his heart in the right place. "But you sure you don't need the sleep more than I do?" As a healer, Tai'ka could have ordered all of them to bed rest, but she knew the two sober males were just trying to help out with the drunkard from earlier. Yet as a newly arrived Inquisitor, she was probably going to need her rest too so to turn down an offer for a bed even for decent rest of her own would be foolhardy.

"You sure it's alright?" She asked him, while turning to Banni'rettr afterwards to conclude the current business at hand.

"Recruit? You can sleep on my apartment couch if you want, there's an extra blanket in the closet.. unless you want to snuggle with him that is." She mumbled at the end, smirking slightly before going half-serious. "I really don't want to use the slave shackles I took from the female halme in the day to keep Seruxis here until he sobers up. Would you help him out throughout the night if he needs it?" She asked Banni'rettr.

Keeping two males in her apartment she just met was not ideal but at this point, it was the best she could hope for in regards to Seruxis' health.
Kail'odian
Vel'akar

Postby django » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:33 pm

(No worries. Just glad to see somebody post.)

Garrus looked at the couch that Tai'ka pointed at. "I would love to do you the honor of lending you my bed. My couch has served me well enough time and again. I would not have offer it to you if there would be any problems." He turned back to her with a smile on his face, the nervousness gone.

The Templar made his way towards the door and waited for Tai'ka to finish her business. He also couldn't help himself but chuckle in his head, as the thought of Serix being strapped down to the bed for the night to the bed was pretty funny. That also explains were those manacles went after they left the slaver pit.

(Just wondering guys, you wanna start fresh on a new role play?)
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Alric » Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:35 am

((That's okay, I did an entry too! ^^ Celice should know if we're going to create a new RP to continue on from this))

Seeing as Seruxis was completely unconscious, the most difficult part of getting him to bed was stripping him of his armor and moving his large body to Tai'ka's bed. At least he didn't vomit over all of us.

"Well, Seruxis is out like a light. He probably won't be able to tell the difference between the couch and the bed in his state," stated Bani'rettr in response to the debate over the couch. Even so, they had all gone through such lengths to get Seruxis into a soft bed and Bani'rettr didn't want to move the poor guy further. He'd been moved enough for one night!

"Unfortunately I don't have a bed I can offer you..." said Bani'rettr to Tai'ka. "I can get you some cushions for the couch, however."

The mention of slave shackles caused Bani'rettr to raise an eyebrow briefly, but he made no further comment. "I don't think it'll be necessary for me to lie with Seruxis right now. I can keep watch on him just fine from the couch in the bedroom," he deadpanned. Looks like he just got volunteered to help watch over Seruxis for the night. Bani'rettr would make sure that Seruxis wouldn't get too grabby...at least not without the younger templar's permission.
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Kail'odian » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:22 am

[[About time I post again, or at least make a post for Tai'ka's end of things before the rp time-skip gets put into place. Even though its been busy with traveling and my own birthday I finally found some inspiration and time to do this. Do you guys want to start another rp, or wait until the 15-year time-skip? There are some ideas swirling about (django, you know what im referencing here ;) ) of things for later if we wait for the raveran setting timeskip.]]

===

Tai'ka smiled at how carefully Garrus chose his words, or maybe she was just over-thinking how he chose to say it. Whatever the case she decided to let sleeping unicorn's lie and only smiled and nodded in response to him. But before leaving with Garrus for the offered accommodations, the female looked over to Banni'rettr with an understanding look again.

"There's a blanket in the open closet just in the hallway, you can't miss it. I think the current cushions are okay, too bad I cannot tell you from experience. And try not to be too dirty or I'll charge you money." She said with another small smile before moving over to stand close to Garrus with a small bow. "Whenever you're ready Mr. Garrus."

She opened the door for him to allow him to lead her out for the night, although she looked over her shoulder seeing Seruxis resting and Banni'rettr about to get some rest with her stuff still on the side of the room left unpacked. It was the one thing she wanted to do and didn't. What a day it turned out to be after all.

Her feet were starting to ache again, and hoped Garrus's apartment wasn't too far away.
Kail'odian
Vel'akar

Postby django » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:36 am

(I would like a chance to dust off Garrus again. Would anybody have any objections on a patrol in Raven or some other excuse to get together, nothing too big since we got the time skip ahead of us.)

Garrus bowed his head and held the door open for Tai'ka, "By your leave, my lady."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Previous

Return to Drowtales Roleplay Archive