Archive of the pre-timeskip roleplays. If you wish to continue a pre-timeskip roleplay, you'll have to do so in the DT Freestyle subforum! PM Thalar to have a thread moved from this subforum to the Freestyle subforum.

Moons End Festival: Day 1 <Open to all!>

Re: Moons End Festival: Day 1 <Open to all!>

Postby django » Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:33 pm

Daken managed to pull his stomach back together but he was still very thankful to get away from the sight of it. He looked up and watched the little girl who pulled him away, whats her name 'Shosho' ?

He saw her take a few coins out of the box and slipped them into her purse. Watching her steal sent a shiver down his spine and made him look around alarmingly. Fearing his Mom would appear at any moment. He wasn't going to get blamed for her stealing, no sir not after the last beatings he got for snatching some sweets. Dad caught him once and gave him a thrashing, and when Mom got home, Dad told her and then she paddled his ass good over her knee.

Since then, the thought of robbing never crossed his mind again... ever.

"I don't know."Mae said from around the corner. "I'm here with my son. If your looking for somebody to help you extort something. I can send someone your way." She wasn't insulted or anything, she just had better things to do.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby DeadPigeonGolem » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:26 am

"Excellent, Shosho, can you make them feel extremely guilty? I want them weeping at our feet begging forgiveness! Also do not call me lord, I am no Val. Formality does not suit me."

---

"Interesting, Sarghress, it would please me if you would provide the names of your associates. Although it might be better if there were less people...

...better have someone that can handle fighting with us. We don't want to get caught in a fight with no way out, do we Shosho?"
DeadPigeonGolem
Vel'akar

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Rilla Treespirit » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:26 pm

"Ah, I could try, my lo- sir, but normally I can only strongly affect one person at once. It's hard. Or I can strengthen feelings that are already there a little in at most 3 people. Will that suffice?" She looked up at him, hoping that it would.

At the suggestion of a fight she shivered a little then pretended that she hadn't. She was confident that she could avoid those people who meant her harm and run away. She was small after all and less appealing a target, servants like herself rarely carried anything of value after all. Of course that was a scenario best avoided, if this Val -for she could not so easily stop thinking of him as one- needed a servant, or knew someone who did, it could work out very well for her. "Of course not, my l- sir. It would be most unsettling."
Rilla Treespirit
Demon

Postby django » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:45 pm

"Ugh, lets see." Mae said as she thought over who might be available, while Daken went up to his mom and hugged her; earning himself a loving pat on the head. "Lets see. See that male over there." Mae pointed to another Sarghress standing by a vender, "His name Torr and if you tell him Mae sent you, and he might take your job. Or if he does not work out. You can try that lady over there. Her name is Cea" Mae pointed to yet another person. "I know these people and there good in my books."

"Mommy, can we do some rides now." "Did you finish your food?" "Yes Mam." "Then I guess we can."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby DeadPigeonGolem » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:40 pm

((Hm. I quite accidentally forgot about this. Sorry about that.))

((Django, are Torr and Cea PCs or NPCs?))

Detir'nah scratched his head. It itched.

"Okay then. Thank you, Sarghress. Your help is appreciated. Shosho, come with me, we shall see if these other Sarghress will join our little venture....."
DeadPigeonGolem
Vel'akar

Clan: Sarghress

Previous

Return to Drowtales Roleplay Archive