Archive of the pre-timeskip roleplays. If you wish to continue a pre-timeskip roleplay, you'll have to do so in the DT Freestyle subforum! PM Thalar to have a thread moved from this subforum to the Freestyle subforum.

Surface: Swords of Wolf Vally (Privet)

Re: Surface: Swords of Wolf Vally (Privet)

Postby django » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:30 am

He was almost sure he passed out and didn't die on the floor, the way his head hurt said so. It was hard to think, but his chest hurt like hell and it was hard to do any thing without this throbbing pain coming from behind his eye's. Gaul then felt something licking his face, and when he turned his head to look for the first time he noticed it was Thunder.

"Serra'tae, Gaul is gonna be OK, right?" "He's lost a lot of blood, and nothing here is clean enough for me to declare that he won't get an infection, but considering the amount of battle he's gone through, he should pull through."

It took him a moment but he did recognize those voices. "Ow. Fuck." was all he mumbled as he shifted, feeling the needle the butcher poking and sowing his skin together. Its moments like this, he wished he was weaker man and just pass the hell out again. "My daughter... is Sarani'ka alive?"

Mean while outside the weather began to pick up again, and snow quickly turned into a blizzard.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby DeadPigeonGolem » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:36 am

"Lady Sarani is still among us, sir," said Serra'tae. "Unfortunately, the lack of facilities means I cannot guarantee her survival. Both of you are likely to suffer from infection, and the best we can do is drain the wound and fight the infection with herbal remedies. By the mercy of Sharess, neither of you suffered wounds that were immediately fatal, so rapid first aid was able to successfully save your lives."

Serra'tae looked out the window. "This onslaught of weather is troubling, however, as it may confine us to the village, leaving us at the mercy of the Halmes, who appear to be none-too-pleased with the, ah, ruckus we caused."
DeadPigeonGolem
Vel'akar

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Bamawing » Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:48 pm

Oh, thank Sharess! It was good to hear that voice. He pulled Thun away as Gaul and 'Tae began talking. Gaul's concern reminded Pon'i of one of his aunts. She was in charge of mushroom harvesting, and frequently "adopted" workers as her own. Sharess help you if you messed with one of Aunt Tsai's children. No, that wasn't right. Not even Sharess could help you if you angered Aunt Tsai.

Pon'i looked out to see the snow swirling rapidly. "The weather may well hold us up," he agreed. "Snow is bad for covering landmarks. I don't know how the horses will react to it, either. But I'm more worried about mana deprivation than the halmes. Most of them don't like us, but the guard I, ah, talked to didn't seem worried about the Sharen.

"Besides," he gestured to the butcher. "They seem to be willing to help us, if asked properly. And I may not speak Halmes-" hell, he barely spoke Emberi- "but up here, gold is the universal language."

Speaking of that...

"Which reminds me- I need to pay for that tea and pastry while I can still find my way over there."
Bamawing
Vel'akar

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Raknel » Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:10 pm

Itoh stand alone with sarani in the room . He was tired from the long march and the fighting and he feel how the exhaustion slowly overcome him. A chair in the corner look welcomming and so sink he slowly in the chair . He outstretch a littel bit and hear how any of his bones beginn creak , a cold stitch on his side let him make a grimasse and grab on his side . Its was his rips what he broken in ravian , the coldness let him feel every broken part but its was not only his rips . Many other littel aches and pains make him in the last times headdaches and confentrate him with inevitabel truth .

He was too old for this.

How old was he already 32...34 ? He dont know . The time as slave costs him every timefeeling. But the first grey hair on his temples show his age . Ninjas in his age should have already a important postion as spy or sleeper. Instead he travel he around in the world history without to know what he do , without a plan or the possibilty to inform his clan. Maybe was he already dead for the other and the mission was a failure. The only thing what bolster him was his blood covered hands.

Blood

He like this red elixir of life . Not thats he is a pervert but him fascinated how its works . When its fresh flow out of a wound its is like oil . Warm and shining glided over skin and change his color slowly in a beautiful deep rubinred . At this point show the blood his complete beautyness and yet come that what Itoh at most like . The blood lost his beautifull color and colored neary black . The hardened black-red blood was yet thick and hard like iron and like iron lost his color too and change in a dirty brown rust color. That dried blood was yet weak and breakabel , like by humans , was a singel touch enough too break this in thounsand pieces.

Itoh close his hands to fists.

The dried blood on his hands break in thousand pieces and show a morbid artwork on his skin. A weak moaning wake him up from his weird thinking and let him look to the bed . Sarani moan again and move a littel bit with her head, she dreamed. Itoh rub his eyes and stand up to take look. Saran lay so in the how they left she . Her riped clothers was drained in blood and hang in pieces on her body . Itoh can not left in this state , somebody must help her out of this clothers . Itoh look around but nobody other is her.

Itoh take a shear.

The clothers hang already in pieces on her and less pieces hold this clothers togehter. As Itoh beginn to set the shear on her shake his hands . Frezzed and with shaking hands sit he on her bad . Whats is wrong whit him ? Itoh wait any seconds and shake his hands . From the outside hear he how a blizzard come up. He take a deep breath and contentrate on the void inside, then he beginn to cut carefull. As he finsish his work throw he the dirty clothers away and behold she.

She was a good looking women.

Or what ever drows define as beautyfull, maybe was she for other drow nothing special. Itoh find oneself doing thats he behold she longer as awaited. Its was a long time thats he see so something. He harrumph ashamed and lay a blanket carfull over her body. Heat shoot in his head and ask self what he doe it here but its seems so thats sarani not noticed anything. Her pupiels move under eyelids, its looks so thats she dream after all.

Itoh take her hand and hold it for a while, so long thats she will sleep better.
Raknel
Summoner

Postby Bamawing » Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:07 pm

The mistress at the tea shop was amazed that Pon'i returned, and with a gold piece. She scooped it up and jabbered happily. Hm. Maybe he should have stuck to the silver piece...

He thought longingly of his floater as he trudged through the snow. It would be folly to use it above ground. Mana draining, potentially lethally. But walking in this stuff was not easy. He was glad to reach the inn again.

Peering past Tae and Gaul, he noticed Itoh... was he... oh dear.

Pon'i tiptoed over the other two and addressed the Emberi. "Itoh? Das mit die Hand? Nay. Keine gute idea."

((How do you spell that? Nay? Nae? Na with an umlaut? I said it all the time but never wrote it...))
Bamawing
Vel'akar

Postby Rilla Treespirit » Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:34 am

It was perhaps a good thing that Sarani'ka was so soundly asleep, for if she had woken she would most certainly have gone out of her way to ensure Itoh's painful demise. Instead of suffering her wrath however Itoh might end up being hugged, so perhaps it wasn't such a good thing, at least from Sarani'ka's point of view it wouldn't be. Sarani had always been a hugger and she rolled over towards the nearest heatsource i.e. the human and moved to wrap her arms tightly around his waist. If you listened closely you might hear her mumbling something strange about Spidey and chocolate covered tiktiki's... Fortunately she was a deep sleeper, she wouldn't wake up for anything. Unfortunately once she's hugging something she'll never let go.

((I hope for your sake you dodged! If not I pity you and when she wakes I advise you: Run! Run for your life! :P ))
Rilla Treespirit
Demon

Postby Bamawing » Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:24 pm

((I'm gonna give Raknel a chance to respond, but that is making me crack up so hard I had to reply!! Cue giant sweatdrop!))
Bamawing
Vel'akar

Postby Raknel » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:47 am

(( @bami you mean the translation for no, Nein . Das mit der Hand ist keine gute Idee .
@tree hmm huged and after slaped from a drow.Thats i want see :] ))

Itoh was already pretty sleepy as poni come in and warn him. Itoh yawn and answer with low voice.
" The hole journey was not a good idea, i think this should our littelst problem and besides what can she do ?"

Itoh was for short moment distracted as somebody sling his arms around his hips. Its was sarani, its looks so thats she not know what she do. She mumbling something over spiders and choclates, itoh smile bright as he thats hear.

" You drows are so funny. By all your wisdom and knowledges its the small things in your live whats you make happy. "

" I think i stay this night here , look how peaceful she sleep . Besides im too tired to search a own sleeping place. In my land sleep we always close togehter. Why you not search a sleeping partner too ? A right you have thunder, so i wish you a good night."

Answer itoh joking and make so comfortabel how i can and blow the candel out. Its was realy nice and warm with a another person. Itoh close his eyes and hear how the snow fall.
Raknel
Summoner

Postby Bamawing » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:59 am

((I know "no" is "nein." But there was another word, one that I heard all the time, pronounced like in English, "nay." Was it Frankish for "no?" Ooh. Do I speak dialect now? *wutno* ))

"This whole journey was not a good idea," Itoh replied. "And besides, what can she do?" It was like Sarani heard him and answered with a hug.

Oh sweet Sharess below! Itoh shrugged it off with a smile and blew out the light.

Oh. My. Goddess. Don't ask how this could get worse. Don't ask.

"Itoh." Pon'i was very serious. "Drow don't sleep like this unless they're lovers. And drow don't take humans as lovers. When she wakes up, she's going to think you want to have sex with her. Or worse, that you did have sex with her. And that's assuming Gaul doesn't find you and kill you first."

He didn't relight the candle. Gaul did NOT need to look in here and see his little daughter embracing an ex-slave.

He groped for Sarani's arm. "If you need a sleeping partner, you can have Thun." He found the arm and pulled. She did not let go. "Or you can have me, I guess." What a weird thought!! "But I don't want to have sex. Just sleeping." It did sound like it might be warm. Sarani's arm was not moving. "Come on. Please?"

((This is TOO funny!))
Bamawing
Vel'akar

Postby DeadPigeonGolem » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:11 am

Pon'i had stopped outside Sarani's room. Serra'tae heard voices, doors squeaking, and was that a hint of pleading?

Weird.

Well, Gaul was apparently sleeping, or angsting in silence, one of the two. Might as well check out what was going on.

Serra'tae poked his head in.

Bloody hell. This was all sorts of hilarious and eight times as wrong.

"Sir Pon'i, Itoh, I admit that I'm all for celebratory sex, but I am similarly sure that the convention is for everyone to be awake when it happens," he said.
DeadPigeonGolem
Vel'akar

Postby django » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:32 am

Gaul was waiting quietly and patiently for the human butcher to finish his stitches. It hurt, every time he poked that needle in and out. 'Fuck, you think if I couldn't stand this, I would have stopped doing this job a while ago.'

He watched Tae from the floor, leave into the room with everyone else. "Sir Pon'i, Itoh, I admit that I'm all for celebratory sex, but I am similarly sure that the convention is for everyone to be awake when it happens," Gaul raised an eye brow and thought to himself 'What the hell was that about?'

The human finished stitching him up and almost got up to leave, until Gaul held onto his hand and stopped him, startling the poor human, "This is for you." Gaul said in halm with an accent and place a nice gold coin in his hand, "Thank you."
The butcher almost didn't know what to do until he saw the coin, he grinned and thanked Gaul back but did not stick around.

Standing up with a grown, he slowly got back to his feet and made his way down stairs. Still feeling a little on the wobbly side, he used the wall to help him along. He felt like he was drunk, along with his head pounded from falling on his face. He went downstairs and dealt with an angry and frustrated tavern owner, while retrieving his lost sword.

His way back up stairs was slow and his presence seemed creep up the stairs and fill the room.

(Slasher flick style :D )
Last edited by django on Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby DeadPigeonGolem » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:38 am

Serra'tae blanched. That was not the right sort of creaking. That was the ominous Warden-coming-up-to-punch-you-for-heresy creak.

"Dammit. Quick, Sir Pon'i, help when I tell you, yank Itoh out of the bed."

He quickly stepped over and felt for Sarani's elbow joints. Aha. There was a pressure point that many templars learned to use on their opponents during grappling that left the forearms slack and useless, generally used for disarming. It only worked for a few seconds though.

"Now!" Serra'tae whispered to Pon'i, pinching the point and causing Sarani's arms to go slack.
DeadPigeonGolem
Vel'akar

Postby Raknel » Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:56 pm

Itoh must not wait long for his rescue squad what freed him out of this sweet grip. Itoh enjoy the charade and pour littel more oil in the fire.

" Oh poni with you? Yet im pretty speakless. Such a offering i dont awaited. I hope you not jealous yet."

Sarratae come in too and have his warden-killer-face on.

" Oh sir serratae you too ? I fear the bed is too small for us all but we can made it on a another day. "

Itoh lean a littel bit back and look how the try too free him.

" I guess the show is over . Thanks for you help ."

Answer Itoh with a grin and wiggel like a snake through the grip .

" A interesting techniq sir serra'tae , you must show me this next time." Answer itoh and went to poni."

" Oh and poni how you can think so poor over me. Did you realy think i take advantage of serranis helpness. You should shame it a littel bit for your dirty mind. But i forgive you. "

Itoh go to the door turn one more time back .

" So time for my own bed, better you go all to bed too. The blizzard what the kamis bring would not hold for ever and we should take change to rest too. "
Raknel
Summoner

Postby Bamawing » Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:42 pm

((Warden-killer face!! That's awesome!! I laughed so loud I'm glad my parents aren't home!!))

Oh, thank the goddess. Huh. Literally! It it wasn't for "the goddess," Tae wouldn't know that neat trick. Meanwhile, Pon'i was wondering if being in the overworld had some strange effect on Itoh. Poor emberi looked like he was losing his mind. Did humans go crazy from lack of sex? He was starting to wonder if he needed to hire a companion (prostitute) for his friend.

It wasn't until Itoh "forgave him" for his "dirty mind" that he caught the gleam of happy mischief in Itoh's eye. Dawning realization, plus the creepy shadow slowly coming into the room, multiplied by sheer relief, all put a sharp chink in Pon'i's composure. When Itoh ignored the long shadow to turn around and talk again, that was too much.

"Bahahahahahaa!!!" Pon'i dissolved into a giggle fit. He was doubled over, unable to see who or what was about to collide with Itoh's unwatched shoulder. But if the emberi could slip out of a Ssu warrior's embrace, he could handle anything!

He was laughing so hard he couldn't breathe!
Bamawing
Vel'akar

Postby Rilla Treespirit » Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:39 pm

Sarani made a pathetic whining noise when she found her spidey, or so she thought, stolen from her grip. She never woke to notice the difference. Her real spider plushie was in her room hidden in her pack, though she'd rather die than admit to still sleeping with it. She was 30 years old already after all, far too old for cuddly toys.

She squirmed and waved her arms about, narrowly missing Serra'tae, she finally grabbed hold of a pillow. she snuggled into it, mumbling "Spidey back, bad Spidey" in a sleepy childish voice before going quiet. She nibbled on the pillow's corner in her sleep.

Pon'i's sudden fit of laughter did wake her enough to make her frown and whine "Gooowaaay stupid, stoo early for training yet." before pulling the blankets over her head and dozing off again. She was one of those people who were just about impossible to get out of bed in the morning. At the school she'd been infamous for it. The story of her being dragged out of bed and into the corridor and having not 1, not 2 but 3 whole buckets of water dumped over her head and Still refusing to get up had brought much amusement to her friends, annoyance to her teachers and trouble for her.
Rilla Treespirit
Demon

PreviousNext

Return to Drowtales Roleplay Archive