Archive of the pre-timeskip roleplays. If you wish to continue a pre-timeskip roleplay, you'll have to do so in the DT Freestyle subforum! PM Thalar to have a thread moved from this subforum to the Freestyle subforum.

Surface: Swords of Wolf Vally (Privet)

Re: Surface: Swords of Wolf Vally (Privet)

Postby django » Sat May 12, 2012 5:39 am

Gaul stood up above his kill, pulling out the knife with a wet pop. Before wiping the blade clean, he scanned his surroundings, finding only Tae and their horses alive after the fight.

He has been wrong before but he was sure this time, they were the only ones around for miles. "You ok Tae? Poi you alive in there?" he asked, just remembering the body that was left in there. Poor Poni.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Bamawing » Thu May 24, 2012 11:26 pm

"I'm all right. But there's... more dead people here than were accounted for." It occurred to him that they were supposed to be looking out for things, and perhaps he had found something. "It might be a clue."

Then he turned his mind to more important things, like finding poor Thun.
Bamawing
Vel'akar

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby DeadPigeonGolem » Sun May 27, 2012 2:05 am

"I am uninjured," said Serra'tae, returning to a relaxed position and wiping his sword free of blood with a cloth. "I also detect no enemies. We should probably return to the tavern after checking the camp for any useful materials. How are your wounds from earlier?"
DeadPigeonGolem
Vel'akar

Clan: Sarghress

Postby django » Sun May 27, 2012 8:10 pm

It did occur to Gaul that his stitches may have popped again. He probably didn't notice with his arms hurting the way they are. "They probably opened again. But don't worry about me right now, get the horses back." Gaul's horse Black Pot was still around. Pawing at the ground and still unnerved by the sudden appearance of the wolves.

Gaul walked back to the wagon and pushed the body blocking the door out of the way. Opening the door, Gaul had to make sure Poni was aright for himself. Good he looks ok, he thought to himself as he looked at Poni and then to the body.

"We'll look In minute." Gaul said as he slipped his main off and dropped it on his cloak. He looked rough, his wound has open up again but it wasn't bleeding profusely, and their were two new dark busies on his arms, matching the one on his face. Luckily no bones were broken.

(Inside the carriage is allot of make up and similar items a spoiled rich Sharen would have.)
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Bamawing » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:41 pm

Pon'i had just managed to separate Thun from a pile of hair ribbons when he glanced around to see Gaul. He winced a little at the sight of Gaul's wounds... ew, blood. Internally, he winced even more, but Pon'i was never one to show his emotions.

He was glad to be out of the carriage, though. And Thun was calming down. Pon'i sat on the stairs of the carriage, and was grateful that he wasn't a healer.
Bamawing
Vel'akar

Postby django » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:52 pm

'Fuck its cold out' Gaul muttered to himself as the wind blew on his bare back while he stitched himself back up. He braced himself and gave a low involuntary shout as he poured dark burning liquor on the wound. He wasn't very good at it but he managed to close the wound up again.

Slipping his gear back on. Gaul silently wondered if a pack of bears would appear along with another wild man he would have to fight to the death. Its been a rough surface trip for him.

After giving the caravan another look over; Gaul didn't find anything useful. Unless he Sara'Tae or daughter wanted ten pounds of make up. It seemed who ever these Sharen were they were more concerned with their look over there survival. "Come Poni. Lets get your horse and get out of here."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby DeadPigeonGolem » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:00 pm

Serra'tae followed fairly passively, not doing much of interest. He returned to his horse and took position at the rear as guard, as per usual.

((In other words, I fail at imagination.))
DeadPigeonGolem
Vel'akar

Clan: Sarghress

Postby django » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:32 am

(I'll close this one too. I don't have any really good ideas to continue this thread and we did complete the quest. Thanks you guys. I was also wondering if any one from this group be interested in another thing back in Raven?)
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Bamawing » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:25 pm

((Jeez, has it really been since Tuesday that I checked this? I'm always down for some Raveran RP. Especially with Poni... he's been neglected lately. :) ))
Bamawing
Vel'akar

Previous

Return to Drowtales Roleplay Archive