Archive of the pre-timeskip roleplays. If you wish to continue a pre-timeskip roleplay, you'll have to do so in the DT Freestyle subforum! PM Thalar to have a thread moved from this subforum to the Freestyle subforum.

Aiva'ihl's Apartment (Private)

Re: Aiva'ihl's Apartment (Private)

Postby DeadPigeonGolem » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:40 am

Serra'tae thanked the Goddess that he hadn't been noticed ((in other words, I'd rather not deal with the drama)) and rapidly retreated to Tai'ka and Vanessa's region of the apartment.

"Lady Tai'ka, pleasure to see you," Serra'tae said awkwardly, stinking as he was. He stepped back, taking a tactful step for once. "Vanessa, glad to see you're holding up well. Lady Tai'ka, do you think that Lady Aiva'ihl would greatly mind if I borrowed her bathing area for a moment?"
DeadPigeonGolem
Vel'akar

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Kail'odian » Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:42 am

Tai'ka had to do a double take of the templar and could not help but to put a brief wave of her hand to her nose of how bad Serra'tae actually was. "In this case, no Serra'tae. If she yells at you for it, direct her to me. I'll vouch for you this time given the circumstances." The quicker he got cleaned up, the sooner her's and Vanessa's sense of smell would survive.

[xD]
Kail'odian
Vel'akar

Clan: Sharen

Postby DeadPigeonGolem » Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:05 am

Serra'tae departed hastily and didn't even bother to strip before the got into the bath (after it was filled, of course).

He would probably end up walking into a situation at a socially awkward moment again, knowing his luck, but for now he would relax and scrub the sweat stains from his clothes. And maybe use some of that bubble solution, because he wasn't entirely sure his bath would be enough to entirely eliminate his body odor.
DeadPigeonGolem
Vel'akar

Postby Reva » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:15 pm

Just as she stepped into her home, Aiva'ihl's first act was to throw the black wig halfway across the room. Sharess, that itched. She started undoing her natural her, letting it fall disorderly on her shoulders. But it seemed Garrus wanted to talk to her, and she followed him into and adjacent room. Then Hel froze over. Well, at least it was her impression. And now she had to give an answer. Aiva'ihl was suddenly very aware that whatever she said would have consequences that could make their work together very difficult. She opened her mouth, choosing the words carefully...

And then Serra'tae burst into the room. Damn it to the abyss, what was wrong with the kid's timing? That was more than mildly unsettling in that situation and she took a couple more minutes to try again.

- First of all... I want you to know that whatever conclusion we may reach, I do consider you a friend and templar, although you do get on my nerves at times. But I believe we can talk about this like adults. We both know what happened in our former partnerships, though I suspect you got the wrong idea about the relationship I had with my past templar... What happened between you and Aggie, are you certain this is not influencing this? Do not take this as an accusation, but as an honest question.
Reva
Vel'akar

Postby django » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:55 pm

Garrus gave a nod "No, I wouldn't say that. I didn't get the idea from my last Warden; or how I thought you and your last Templar were like. I been meaning to ask you. I guess I should have asked you more about your Templar but..." Garrus rubbed the back of his head, a ting of red covering his cheeks.

It didn't go the way he hopped but Garrus took it in a very sportsman ship kinda way. He finally knew what she felt and... for better or worst she knew what he felt. It still made Garrus feel hollow and blue on the inside; and he suspected he'll feel that way for a while to come.

"Well, I should get going. I need to change and you don't need all four of us here watching Nathens daughter." Garrus said as he started to make his way to the door, noticing only Tai'ka and Nathens daughter were here. Where did Serra'tae go? He could guess where he was by the sounds of a bath and somebody taking off their armor coming from another room.

"I haven't forgotten what I promised to you and Serra'tae. You still feel up to a tour to the better places in Raven once this is done? call it a celebration of a good job done." Garrus put on a smile and looked back at Aiva "Would you like to come too?" he wouldn't skip inviting her of course.

(Woot 1000!)
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Reva » Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:42 pm

The day kept surprising her. She had hoped to sit down and have a serious conversation on the matter to know how things would work and to figure out what they actually wanted. Instead Aiva'ihl got a confusing answer and before she could clarify her words Garrus turned tail and ran away to talk to Tai'ka. What, she had offended him? Maybe he changed his mind? Very possibly the mention of Aggie would remind him of his death daughter, so maybe he thought it was insensitive of her part. Sharess, men. Make no flying flipping sense.

Aiva'ihl decided it was better to let it rest and went back with the others before this got any more awkward. She was very aware of the empath on her house. Aiva wondered if this was somehow uncomfortable for Tai'ka and sent her what she hoped was an apologetic look.

- Well, as soon as Vanessa's father comes back we have to ensure they won't get in trouble again but I'm not against the idea once all is settled. We do deserve a rest.

(Yay, you are a vel'akar now! ...Wait, we are Kyorls, SHIT!)
Reva
Vel'akar

Postby django » Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:40 am

When Garrus saw the look of Aiva as she sat down. He took a moment to gather himself and realize that he was acting like a total buffoon, and not even his charming man child behavior but self centred dolt.

His expression and body softened. He walked over and took a chair beside Aiva and took a deep breath "I'm sorry, for walking away from you like that... I'm not very good at this kind of talk." he didn't look at her at first, he felt too ashamed but he did gather enough courage to do so. "I'm sorry." he said again. "It was very rude of me to no give you a good answer, and I was trying to ask you if... you would ever consider, dating... me. And to answer your question, what happened between me and Aggie isn't influencing this."

(Hmm... indeed we are.)
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Kail'odian » Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:53 pm

[[Sry for my delay in a post, been working a span of several days in a row. Where's ImprobableOdds at though?

Edit = Modifying post, so I can join the kyorl drunk/bar thread. If and when you want to have Tai'ka join your group again, just msg me. :3 ]]

The Inquisitor had to shake her head at how Garrus was handling the situation with his future mate. First was the directness then a sudden parting? Seems the males of Raveran had some strange tendencies to them, as she glanced over to the older Templar when he spoke up about the tour of Raveran once the current business was completed. "You know, you really do have to work on your delivery." Tai'ka was probably a little miffed because she was feeling the emotions of both of the two would be lovers, but she did try to focus and concentrated on patching up Vanessa's little scars after wearing the iron the girl had worn for so long.

As the two went back to discussing their relationship, Tai'ka made to relax as best she could as she helped Vanessa. Although she got up for a moment afterward placing the chains and collar to the side, she moved around the table patting the halme girl's shoulder as she went by. "I'll be but a moment Vanessa. I want to get back into my own clothes because this is definitely not me." Tai'ka disappeared into the hallway for a moment to her section of the closet deciding to change quickly in the closet. About a couple of minutes later she came back wearing her original, mostly black with white outline and spiked collar, armband and wristbands and back out to the seat she had sat down earlier on. Tai'ka was fixing her hair and combing it as she offered Vanessa a smile to help calm the new nervous expression the girl had after taking Tai'ka in her 'new' clothes.

"Relax girl, I'm still the same me. Time to get you out of those clothes though.. I wonder if Aival is free yet so I can ask her if she has anything for your size." Tai'ka said, looking to the side to where Aival and Garrus continued to speak with each other. Although she got the feeling Garrus was about to leave again, and deciding to give Vanessa a little empathy to want to stay in the apartment until her father showed up, the Inquisitor decided to leave to let Aiva have some alone time to figure things out.

"I'll see you later Warden. I'll be down the street, maybe looking for a bar to toast our success." Putting her shawl and hood over her head again, with a smile and a wave, Tai'ka left the apartment to go see where she could get a drink in this part of the Kyorl neighborhood of Raveran.

[[Leaving thread.]]
Kail'odian
Vel'akar

Clan: Sharen

Postby DeadPigeonGolem » Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:56 am

((Following Kail'odian's lead on this one))

Serra'tae quietly slipped out of the apartment, having surreptitiously retrieved, scrubbed, and stacked his armor in a corner of Aiva'ihl's bathroom. He was now dressed in his freshly laundered clothes and cape. Thank Sharess for the nice landlord and his nephew and their ten-crescent-laundry. Readjusting his sword, Serra'tae headed off. He really needed to go sort out the paperwork this would have generated....
DeadPigeonGolem
Vel'akar

Previous

Return to Drowtales Roleplay Archive