Archive of the pre-timeskip roleplays. If you wish to continue a pre-timeskip roleplay, you'll have to do so in the DT Freestyle subforum! PM Thalar to have a thread moved from this subforum to the Freestyle subforum.

Aiva'ihl's Apartment (Private)

Aiva'ihl's Apartment (Private)

Postby Reva » Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:41 pm

The door opened to a simple living room with only a couch and a few chairs. Aiva's room was on the back, organized and well-kept. Books on various subjects, mostly on Religion and History, were stacked in several shelves on the left side. A wardrobe stood on the right, just beside the bed. An entrance led to a small closet, used mostly to keep armours, weapons, first-aid material and unused gemstones.

----

Aiva'ihl entered first, motioning for Tai'ka to follow:

- This one. It's nothing special, but feel at home.

Secretly, Aiva was glad for that small moment of calm without the guys around before they went on their mission. This were getting... Complex, back in Serra'tae's place. With some luck from Sharess, it would all be over soon.
Reva
Vel'akar

Re: Aiva'ihl's Apartment (Private)

Postby DeadPigeonGolem » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:38 pm

((Temporarily assumes role as Teenaged Drow Child, well call him Ted'cea))

Ted'cea quietly rappelled down the side of the building. Women + Shopping bags + Apartments = Changing clothes = Boobies!! He peered stealthily through the window.

((In other words, I kinda want to see what you guys come up with in terms of disguises. Ted'cea doesn't actually exist, but he's got a convenient motivation.))
DeadPigeonGolem
Vel'akar

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Reva » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:02 pm

DeadPigeonGolem wrote:((Temporarily assumes role as Teenaged Drow Child, well call him Ted'cea))

Ted'cea quietly rappelled down the side of the building. Women + Shopping bags + Apartments = Changing clothes = Boobies!! He peered stealthily through the window.

((In other words, I kinda want to see what you guys come up with in terms of disguises. Ted'cea doesn't actually exist, but he's got a convenient motivation.))

((...What? You could just read the thread, you know. o_O ))
Reva
Vel'akar

Postby DeadPigeonGolem » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:19 pm

((I could, but this is more fun XD ))
DeadPigeonGolem
Vel'akar

Postby Kail'odian » Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:45 am

DeadPigeonGolem wrote:((I could, but this is more fun XD ))

[[Sorry dude, I can't agree with you on this one. One, your playing a character that's not registered; Two the kid would be considered an npc normally, but it would only be a 'legal' npc if Reva created/played him; another important fact RP-Wis => NOTHING IS HIDDEN FROM AN INQUISITOR. Not even the aura's of sneaking children looking to see boobs or bare necks. :P Besides that, female-characters-apartment-only = private! :B ]]

======

Taika followed in behind her friend inside to Aiv'ihl's apartment with a content attitude, not really expecting what she would find. While she didn't expect a spacious room which a Val would be given, this was what the empath considered cozy. she shared the same feelings she felt from Aiv'ihl now as well.

"Ah but home is what makes it special, and I thank you for this invite into your quarters. Once the administration gets their snafu worked out, I hope I'll get something like this too. :3"

Something was off to Tai'ka though, and she was sure there was another aura just outside the window. <That's not right.> The woman thought, glancing to the window as she neared Aiva'hll's personal room for the clothes.
Kail'odian
Vel'akar

Clan: Sharen

Postby DeadPigeonGolem » Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:59 am

((Oh fine. :c ))

Suddenly, with a crash, Ted'cea's rope snapped and he fell eight stories to the ground.

Such were the consequences of attempt to peep on a High Inquisitor of the Val'Kyorlsolenurn. They're auras are so finely tuned, that can knock out peeping toms by thinking.

((In an attempt to defend myself, I was mostly trying to play Ted off for laughs))
DeadPigeonGolem
Vel'akar

Postby Reva » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:51 pm

- I'm glad you think so.

Aiva advanced through the short corridor that led to her room. She was already messing around with the wardrobe, going through those that would most likely give a "I'm just a random Inquisitor, love me and despair" look, when she realized Tai'ka didn't follow.

- Is everything all right?

((Damn you, Aristotle, stop destroying my free time! :c))
Reva
Vel'akar

Postby Kail'odian » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:46 am

Reva wrote:- I'm glad you think so.

Aiva advanced through the short corridor that led to her room. She was already messing around with the wardrobe, going through those that would most likely give a "I'm just a random Inquisitor, love me and despair" look, when she realized Tai'ka didn't follow.

- Is everything all right?

((Damn you, Aristotle, stop destroying my free time! :c))

Tai'ka was looking out the nearby window to the limping heap of a drow boy who just fell from that very spot. "Just spotted a peeping child Warden. Must have thought he could get a glimspe of our necks and chests." Turning around and going over to Aiva with a small smile. "Nothing to worry about. Now, you said you had something in my size? I .. hehe, just don't hope I stretch your clothes Aiva. ^^; " Replying with a slight awkward smile, laughing at herself because she was a little taller and a little more endowed in the chest that her friend the warden was. Even though she would never go out of her way to admit that part because she was Kyorl, not a sexed up Slutlisirune.
Kail'odian
Vel'akar

Postby Reva » Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:23 pm

Aiva's face emerged from the wardrobe for a second:

- Peeping children here? I probably should put some curtains on those windows... But yes, I believe I have a few clothes that might fit. Don't worry about stretching them, my mother did it all the time when she borrowed back in Chel'el'Sussoloth. :x

She allowed herself to grin. Of course she knew what Tai'ka was referring to, but she didn't mind. Aiva'ihl herself was taller than average and she was satisfied with what Sharess gave her. Plus, big breasts are uncomfortable at times, even more so with armor. The warden grabbed a long-sleeved white dress, a shorter grey robe and an obi-like black sash with the Holy Eye engraved in the middle.

- How about those? Generic enough?
Reva
Vel'akar

Postby Kail'odian » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:49 pm

Putting her hair in a style she did not normally use to also help with her disguise, Tai'ka smiled when Aiva said her mother did it all the time. Not that she would go out of her way to say she didn't like what Sharess had given her, she also felt the same way about armor when she had trained with some in the early days of her schooling but was glad she was an inquisitor so she wouldn't have to wear any.

"Yes, this will do. Thank you Warden. ^^" Accepting the clothes, the Inquisitor went into a spare room to change from her personal black garments and spiked adornments, to re-emerge about five minutes later. She almost forgot about her spiked collar, having gotten to love wearing it for comfort and also for symbolism in her line of work as a Kyorl'solenurn, when she took that off to reveal her neck in Aiva'hl's view. Truthfully, Tai'ka didn't mind to do that as she placed her normal neck covering back with her items in the room. Although she hoped this mission would go smooth so she could get back into her normal clothes quickly afterwards.

Pulling up the dress folds and then the robe to properly cover her skin now, Tai'ka grabbed a white handkerchief and would use that as a blindfold. For the most part, she was ready. The clothes fit her perfectly, which she loved, but she also wondered what Aiva's mother was really like too. :3

"They are excellent Warden. Thank you. Now, I suppose the boys are wondering where we are. And I'm sure they think everything could be done 'just-like-that' for us girls. Foolish boys. *lol*"

Stepping back out with Aiva'hil, Tai'ka was ready to go where they needed to meet up with the males for this sortie.
Kail'odian
Vel'akar

Postby Reva » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:25 am

- No problem at all. I'll go change too.

With this, Aiva'ihl left for the closet. There she searched for her old black armor, a version more in line with the typical warden attire, with less plate and way more cloth. Since she had comissioned a customized one, Aiva found the previous one too much of a hassle, with the cloak clumsily covering her arms and the long flowing robes getting caught every. freaking. where. Sharess, was that thing annoying in comparison, even getting used to the extra weight was worth it. But for now it would serve her well.

- Far from me brag about wardrobe choices, but they do fit you perfectly. :3 Well, I guess you are right. Knowing them they probably disguised themselves as Sarghress golems and are busy rampaging the lower town to pass time.

Aiva'ihl looked herself at the mirror one last time. The "disguise" didn't do so much good to her, perhaps because excluding her height she never thought herself as the type to call attention. The warden pulled at her hair two or three times in different ways trying to find a way to make it look more considerably different. An idea struck her.

- Ah, go ahead, lady Tai'ka. I need a final touch and will be joining you shortly.

"That's so silly, but it's better than being recognized. I wonder if he'll fall for it..."
Reva
Vel'akar

Postby Kail'odian » Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:03 pm

"Hehe, thank you Aiva."

As she looked out a window of the apartment to patiently wait for the warden, Tai'ka overheard Aiva about her own disguise and smiled. She wondered what the warden would look like after her own transformation.

"Ah, go ahead, lady Tai'ka. I need a final touch and will be joining you shortly." The statement surprised the Inquisitor, but she only continued to smile as she replied. "Alright, I'll see you soon. :3"

The female empath left then, wondering if she could find those boys quickly. And she also wondered if they could recognize her on first glance as well.

[[Leaving Thread.]]
Kail'odian
Vel'akar

Postby django » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:48 pm

When Garrus entered Aiva'ihls house, he felt a sigh of relief. Taking his helmet off he placed on a near by table. He thought about just heading to his place and calling it a day. Aiva could handle herself with Nathens child easily, but he had to see this through at least... and talk to Aiva.

When everything was settled in, Garrus found a chance to approached Aiva to have a moment for them selves off to the side. "Aiva'ihl... can I talk to you; about us. For a while now I've been holding back my feelings and have been afraid of telling you," Goddess he felt like a nervous wreck inside but this to him has been boiling over for too long. "I love you and I want you to be that special person in my life."

"I know that you were close to your last Templar. And if you don't have the same feelings... I wont begrudge you for it or hold it against you, you've been a good Warden and friend to me. And I'll always be your friend."
Last edited by django on Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby DeadPigeonGolem » Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:51 am

Serra'tae spread his cape out onto Aiva'ihl's kitchen floor and began to strip off the armor. It was heavy, hot, and had begun to smell, and he had no wish to keep it on without cleaning it and his underclothes first. Serra'tae grimaced as a pool of sweat sloshed onto his foot. Seriously? Ew. He took off his socks, wiped his feet off and padded over to the living room, unintentionally being mostly silent.

"Lady Aiva'ihl, may I- oh."

Shit. That was NOT a conversation to walk into.
DeadPigeonGolem
Vel'akar

Postby Kail'odian » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:31 am

Tai'ka walked in with Vanessa following closely behind her, the empath still holding onto the chain leash as she headed to the table in Aiva's apartment, pulling out a chair for Vanessa to sit in. They were on the other side of the room away from the conversation of Aiva and Garrus, although Tai'ka knew what was going on from what she sensed of Garrus' emotions. She carefully unlocked the leash from Vanessa's collar before also carefully removing the iron collar which was for a long time, had been secured around her neck.

"Keep your hair up for a few seconds dear as I take a look at your skin and neck. I'm a healer when I'm not asking questions, and while my clan says I should keep my talents for only the most dire, I want to check you over. Wearing any metal around the body like a slave does can give chaffing or other abrasions and the last thing we need is for you to get infected with something just when you get to be with your father after all this time." She explained with a smile, as she relieved the beautiful halme girl of the tools of her imprisonment. Which Tai'ka still felt like using on Serra'tae even now, especially with his timing. Rolling her eyes, Tai'ka smiled again at Vanessa and nodded an *okay* to say that her neck was fine and to allow her hair down, and the Inquisitor went to unlocking the individual shackles around each of her wrists.

She carefully inspected the skin and limbs underneath each band of metal to make sure Vanessa really was in fine shape. Seems the Sullisin'rune really wanted the girl, since the cuffs used were smooth on the inside and sized almost exactly to Vanessa's form, which meant they were for definite long term wear. Seems they freed Nathan's girl just in time.

"Please forgive our appearance and the young one's timing." Tai'ka said flatly as she finally lowered the hood of her disguise to finally reveal the blue dyed hair and soft, friendly face smiling back at Vanessa. "It's not everyday we get to do a good deed outside of our normal duty. You will see your father soon my friend, and if there is anything else you need, don't hesitate to ask. By the way, I'm Tai'ka."

Tai'ka was definitely not acting now, as she had dropped her official harsh attitude for the act earlier and made sure to keep Vanessa in as friendly an atmosphere as possible. The Inquisitor gathered the steel bonds off the table and grouped them together taking a look at Serra'tae for a few seconds, before standing and taking them back to her part of the closet where her real clothes were stored. The Empath was wondering what Aiva was thinking now too as Garrus talked to her.
Kail'odian
Vel'akar

Next

Return to Drowtales Roleplay Archive