Archive of the pre-timeskip roleplays. If you wish to continue a pre-timeskip roleplay, you'll have to do so in the DT Freestyle subforum! PM Thalar to have a thread moved from this subforum to the Freestyle subforum.

Chel'el'sussoloth - A Matter of Profit - Private

Re: Chel'el'sussoloth - A Matter of Profit - Private

Postby Rayoson » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:42 pm

"Mr. Firepower" as Hila had put, he was starting to get on her nerves with his manner of talking. For some reason it made her teeth be on edge, and she wished so badly just to have a tongue again just to shout at him to shut it and start talking normally. She yawned from boredom and annoyance, if anyone was looking it was pretty clear her tongue was missing.
Before we get all the plans, we should at least introduce ourselves, I'm Merrill. The words replaced the previous in a white glow as she waved her hand to let the words form. The lights that were in her hand dispersed as she crossed her arms and tried to look attentive.
Rayoson
Nether Spawn

Postby Bamawing » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:15 am

"If that's the plan, I agree, boss lady," Hila said calmly. It still sounded like a reasonably good opportunity.

She was intrigued by the warrior lady - Merrill - not having a tongue. That explained the light writing. She had been curious. "I'm Woku'hila - Hila - Vlozress. One day I'll be Vel'Vloz'ress, but I'm not there yet. And Velma is in here." she tapped her gauntlet. "At your service, and all that."
Bamawing
Vel'akar

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby DeadPigeonGolem » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:06 am

"Kae'gaza, of no clan of note," said Kae'gaza, beginning a sketch of the "tribute" he would be offering.
DeadPigeonGolem
Vel'akar

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Enkhoffer » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:59 pm

*His face regaining its usual merry blush, Kal arose with a smile.*

"Kal'Alek of the Illhar'dro, owner and probrietor of "Kal's house of extraordinary pastries and desserts.""
Enkhoffer
Nether Spawn

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Bamawing » Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:29 am

Pastries and desserts? That sounded like a nice place to spend some ada. Hila had a terrible sweet tooth, and just the thought of a nice cupcake started her mouth watering.

She thought about saying something, but instead just smiled at Kal. Mmm... cupcakes!
Bamawing
Vel'akar

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby DeadPigeonGolem » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:50 pm

((Note: due to a lack of utility, I'm pulling Kae'gaza from the forums.))
DeadPigeonGolem
Vel'akar

Clan: Sarghress

Previous

Return to Drowtales Roleplay Archive