Archive of the pre-timeskip roleplays. If you wish to continue a pre-timeskip roleplay, you'll have to do so in the DT Freestyle subforum! PM Thalar to have a thread moved from this subforum to the Freestyle subforum.

Serra'tae's Apartment

Re: Serra'tae's Apartment

Postby Kail'odian » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:23 pm

Listening and watching between the Warden and her templar was personally amusing to her as Taika felt their emotions during their exchange. Aiva's acting for the helpless romantic made Taika have to put her fingertips to her own lips for a moment to keep from giggling at the display. Laughter at this point in time with what they were planning to do was not something she wanted to do given the circumstances.

She looked up to the side and nodded to Aiva though about the clothes, to which the Inquisitor was thoughful and gave a small smile now instead of the potential laughter she stopped a small moment ago. "Thank you Warden. I'll pay you back later. ^^ And I also agree with the bit about the Sarghress. We should keep this as Grey as we can to pull this off."

Tai'ka felt Garrus near her and nodded to his suggestion at the halme spies part. With Vlozress doing whatever they could to stay alive or escape and this being Raveran too, who was to say that they couldn't have recruited Nathan's brethren to help in their evil purposes.

Then Taika was surprised with herself showing a small blush at the forwardness of Garrus, momentarily speechless; or about three seconds anyway. A faded blush remained as she found her voice, having to nod a yes to his request.

"I.. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to have a foot rub. To be honest I never expected to search for someone right after arriving in Val'Raveran. Uh.. You could work on your delivery though." She said as an afterthought, with a small wink indicating she felt the guilt he was having about being a direct male. Tai'ka was curious about one thing with Garrus then too, as what she was about to say would be a test on two of the people here in how they would react.

"Does he give good foot rubs Aiva?" Ta'ka asked, glancing back to the Warden with a smile. Tai'ka could be inherently devious sometimes in looking for her answer and she wanted to know if the Templar and Warden truly liked each other more than professionals. Because you both look, feel and sound like you deserve each other; why aren't you together?! Her mind thought, wondering if Aiva or Garrus, or both, would continue to blush at her question.
Last edited by Kail'odian on Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kail'odian
Vel'akar

Clan: Sharen

Postby Reva » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:35 am

Warden Aiva'ihl stood (actually she was sitting at the moment) triumphant as her templar seemingly gave up on questioning her ways, at last realizing how futile those attempts were. To be honest, it was a bit of a low blow mentioning those kind of wardens. It's easy to be intimidating when you scream bloody corruption at people wearing too much red underwear or some similar stupidity that she didn't care much to listen. Well, at least they were efficient for the most part, and had the best of intentions. And no, she didn't own any red underwear.

Aiva strayed away from this excellent mental process when Garrus suggested a foot rub to Tai'ka. Forward, much? Next thing you know he's trying to rub her neck. Then she was questioned about said foot rubs. She crossed her legs and arms, commenting on dismissive tone:

- I wouldn't know, it's not like Garrus wants to waste such pleasantries on me.

"Or he's afraid I will kick his nose while he's at it." She managed to contain the last comment, biting her tongue and trying to look uninterested.
Reva
Vel'akar

Postby Improbable odds » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:41 am

It almost lightened his heart to see that even amongst what was essentially a meeting with the purpose of planning an entirely illegal break in and theft that his companions could share such light hearted pleasantries. Almost however was key word, because nothing anyone could reasonably say or do could truly brighten Nathan's mind and body until he managed to retrieve his daughter from what he perceived as captivity. Still it seemed that something was bothering him as he toyed with his knife in the open palm of his Right hand. Around and around he let the blade spin in his palm edged on only by the occasional nudge from his fingers. He let it spin until he set it down loudly against the table in an effort to get the attention of his fellows.

"Not to be rude but I need to say something before any of this is finalized." he paused to take in a deep breath, exhaling loudly before he continued with what he felt he needed to say.

"I know that you're risking a lot to help me, more than I can say that I'm comfortable letting you all do. I don't want to take advantage of you in such a way unless you're absolutely sure you wish to go forward with this. After all what we are about to do is a crime and I cannot simply ask you all to do such a thing for me. With that being said if you are not confident about this plan, or this makes you uncomfortable in any way...I would like you to know that I do not mind if you were to walk out now. I would never hold it against you and I would never say a word of it to anyone. You have already all done more than I ever expected anyone to do to help me and I would not wish you all to push yourselves into a place you do not wish to be. Regardless of whether you wish to stay or go...I need to thank you all again for what you have done. I know not the words in your tongue to say how much it means but know that you have my deepest gratitude." he let his hand slip from his knife and down to his side, leaving the iron implement to sit atop a corner of the map as he stepped back from the table.
Improbable odds
Tainted

Postby DeadPigeonGolem » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:14 pm

"Bah," Serra'tae said, dismissing Nathan's concerns. "It's no great problem. At least for me. Should we get ready to go then?"
DeadPigeonGolem
Vel'akar

Clan: Sarghress

Postby django » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:09 pm

Garrus got down on his knees and began to rub where Tai'ka was rubbing her foot. He wasn't an empath but Garrus seemed to know where Tai'ka foot was bothering her and how to relive them.

"Does he give good foot rubs Aiva?" Tai'ka asked. "I wouldn't know, it's not like Garrus wants to waste such pleasantries on me." Aiva answered. The Templar went quiet after Aiva's comment. Glancing over his shoulder, Garrus noticed something about her face. Was she jealous? Garrus said quietly "I would love to give my warden such pleasantries." He leaned over and gave her a sweet kiss on her cheek.

With that out of the way he returned to rubbing Tai'ka's feet.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Kail'odian » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:26 pm

Of course he's afraid Warden. The tenseness you hide behind in your emotions for him tell me otherwise about you. As she began to have a better foot from Garrus's touch in which he did give a nice massage, Nathan their halme companion distracted her and took the attention for the time being. The Inquisitor fingered one of the spikes of her collar as she listened to his words, and felt his emotions. To Tai'ka, she could truly feel how Nathan felt about what they were doing for him and his family, which was a timeless attitude of honor and gratitude, or whatever it was called in the halme tongue.

"Please Nathan, no more thanks until the job is done." While she said it with a smile, it was more than a suggestion as a comrade in arms. Twice now they had been thanked for doing something which they all had left to complete. The Inquisitor wondered what he would really say if they did get his daughter out of that slaver pen after the deed was done. "Try to concentrate on the plan, and before you know it you will be with your daughter." She didn't add that part frivolously, it was meant to ease the tense surface male as they planned out their ideas.

A part of Garrus' massage to her foot broke her out of her thoughts from a second earlier back to her feet, and they were feeling much better already."Ohhh.^^" She smiled at Garrus' display and gave a wink to Aiva while he was turned before returning to look at her definitely better feet.

"That is much better Garrus, thank you very much. I guess I owe you a favor later then for such a good massage. :3" It wasn't a joke, and as long as it did not interfere with duty to the faith, then Tai'ka would keep that favor option open to Garrus. Looking to Serra'tae, she nodded in agreement. "I'm almost ready to walk again, and as soon as I change into the generic clothes from the Warden, I'll be ready too."
Kail'odian
Vel'akar

Postby django » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:59 pm

"Its no problem at all Tai'ka, I'm glad I could help." Garrus said as he stood up. "Ah shucks, you dont owe me anything. But what would you say about finishing your tour I promised you and show you the funner places in Raven?" Of couse Garrus was talking about the bars and dance clubs Raven had to offer. She looked like a girl who liked having fun.

"We should be heading out soon. I have to go back to my place and change into whites."

Garrus glanced over to Aiva. Perhaps he was too quick to show his hand in kissing Aiva. They got along great in patrols and around each other but her feelings on her past Templar were still raw. He wouldn't be surpised if she asked for a new Templar, now that he has shown his feelings towards her.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Reva » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:52 pm

Aiva'ihl sat silent as the other talked, turning her face so her hair would hide the customary reddness on her cheeks. Did he mean some sort of innuendo by that? Was it a joke? It seemed likely but then again, there was what Tai'ka talked about earlier that day... She couldn't help but wonder how this sort of thing was happening that fast. It seemed like she left Chel and her deceased templar ages ago.

The warden really would need some time to think this over. Now they were going to do crazy stuff, crazy -righteous- stuff the Goddess would certainly approve of, mind you, but crazy anyway.

- Well, whenever you are ready we can fix you some clothes. I think I might change too so we aren't easily recognizable. - She said to Inquisitor while standing up with a half-hearted smile. - Then it's off to the markets again!
Reva
Vel'akar

Postby DeadPigeonGolem » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:12 pm

((Note: Since this is MY apartment, I'm just going to go off and change in the room over. IMA KICKIN U ALL OUT :[ ))

Serra'tae watched this all with a sense of amusement. It was rather like watching two kids try and go about making it into the bedroom for the first time. In a flash of insight, he determined that it would be horrendously painful to make a remark as such.

"Well, if that's all, then I'll be off changing too," he said, downing his coffee/brandy and departing for his female-deficient bedroom.

Times like these, which never happened, actually, Serra'tae appreciated his role as "Templar 3". It gave oh so many outfits for any given situation, seeing as he never knew what the next conflict would bring. Opening his closet, he stared at the astounding variety of armor, tabards, sashes, battle standards (what?), and trombones (that's just weird...) in his closet. Now, common sense would dictate that he put on the most inconspicuous outfit possible, but Serra'tae suspected this would backfire. Instead, he began to select the exact opposite of what he would normally wear.

First, a pair of gauntlets. This by itself was normal, but the fact that this one had spiked knuckles and a black stripe down the middle set it apart. Then a pair of vambraces (forearm guards) that extended past the elbow and had more spikes on the forearm on the left-hand piece. Then a pair of pauldrons, these with the same black stripe as the gauntlets. The cuirasse was a standard affair but was painted silver instead of the standard Templar Gray. Cuisses (thigh guards) and greaves, also in silver, accompanied the cuirasse. He wore spike toed boots, brown and splattered with black paint. Over this he wore a white Templar Cape with his sword sheathed underneath it, making him seem unarmed. On his waist he placed a white sash with the Eyegina printed at the tail end.

But the real kicker of this set of armor was an almost distastefully ostentatious helmet, plated in bronze with a great, jet black crest made out of stiffened threads of spider silk that went up in a glorious mohawk, then trailed down his back, contrasting wonderfully with the white and silver of his cape.

Serra'tae looked every inch the intimidating Templar, ready to bash down your door and smite the taint within!! Usually, he avoided that look, as it typically left him in frontal assault positions when he would really prefer to act as heavy weapons support, but this was an intimidation mission first, a combat mission second. It also took him about four hours to put on.

((Incidentally, yes, Serra'tae does in fact have a Dirac Closet))
DeadPigeonGolem
Vel'akar

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Reva » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:18 pm

((Bwahaha, I want to have this picture of Serra'tae's armor so much XD So, Kail'odian, should we move to a Aiva's apartment thread?))
Reva
Vel'akar

Postby Kail'odian » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:44 am

Reva wrote:((Bwahaha, I want to have this picture of Serra'tae's armor so much XD So, Kail'odian, should we move to a Aiva's apartment thread?))

[[Hehe, would be interesting to see I think. I keep imagining a Roman soldier-gladiator hybrid for some reason. *lol*

Sure Reva, sounds like the girls of this motley crew could use some private girl talk anyway. ^^ You can start [or find?] that thread if you want, I can't post now as its really late here. ^^; ]]
Kail'odian
Vel'akar

Postby Reva » Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:42 pm

((There we go: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=15805 ))
Reva
Vel'akar

Previous

Return to Drowtales Roleplay Archive