Archive of the pre-timeskip roleplays. If you wish to continue a pre-timeskip roleplay, you'll have to do so in the DT Freestyle subforum! PM Thalar to have a thread moved from this subforum to the Freestyle subforum.

Val Raven, Shopping for an Emberi

Re: Val Raven, Shopping for an Emberi

Postby Bamawing » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:19 am

((Am I supposed to reply here, or wait for Raknel?))
Bamawing
Vel'akar

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby django » Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:50 am

(Wait for Raknel)
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Raknel » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:04 pm

((Im back :) ))

Gaul and Poni sit not long alone , a assiaction of young lightdressed ladys noticed Gauls presecne and beginn to scream like little Girls as they see him . Instantly have Gaul two girls to his left and his right . Gaul and Ponis story must make her round in his house, nobody have more animosty against this templar .

" My Knight, thats is soooo coool what you do for us . Quin Tani told us everthinggggg . Did you need something ... i have a nice privat corner for us two ." Beginn the women to his right and play with Gauls ear .

" No , no , no you must come to me and told me your story ." Mean the other to his left .

" Dont be soooo greedy sister why we not share this men ? We have a many sin's to suffer . " Protest the other

" Sooo truee " Answer the other and both beginn to giggel

A other light dressed women have more interest on Poni and her cute stunk . She was very tall and overlap Poni easly .

"How cute , a small men with a cat . Come to me and let you cuddle . What your name ?"
Raknel
Summoner

Postby django » Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:29 pm

Gaul was just getting comfortable when the high pitch squeals of a couple young women almost made him jump out of his seat. Sharess! where did that come from all of a sudden? The next thing he knew he had a couple of beautiful Olaths ladies at his side playing with his ears and hair.

"It was nothing ladies but Im good right now." Gaul said before sipping on his wine again, wondering what exactly Yanti told them. The part where helped get a new brothel for them or the part where he stormed into a house with swords a swinging.

"I guess I could tell you a bit on how I got my friend back over there." He nodded over to Poni, who was getting some attention himself.

Gaul began telling a very abridged version of what happened in the mansion. Leaving out all the bad parts but not exaggerating the good parts.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Bamawing » Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:51 am

She was the tallest woman Pon'i had ever seen, and he expected she was expensive. She was pretty, though. "I'm Pon'i Dendal, madam," he said, wondering whether or not he should bow. Somehow he doubted it. "This is Thun'der, my pet." He stopped, feeling awkward. A deep blush rose in his cheeks. He'd had a few 'Runes come onto him, but they were all falling down drunk. He took one of them up on it, at a party years ago, but he passed out before anything interesting happened. So he turned to a female... a few minutes later, she was also unconscious. Pon'i piled them together and resigned himself to a life without casual mating. The thought of buying some drow love never entered his mind.

"Um, I guess a cuddle would be... OK." He looked up at her. She was very tall. His blush deepened. "You're gentle on us poor delicate males, right?"
Bamawing
Vel'akar

Postby Raknel » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:20 pm

(( I HAVE MY MASTER, FINALY . Wheeeeyea *lol* . The last two months was pretty hard , im so f**** glad thats this all over))

"Oh is he not cute ? Come to "little" Maya ."
With this words press she poni soft on her grand breasts , well knowed on his reaction and laugh brightly . She rub soft her smooth cheeks on his and beginn softly to nibbling on his ears.

"So and yet tell you little maya how you like it here or.." ( a handclapping interupt the scene )

Like on command stop the womens her erotic foreplay and sit like good girls with a drity grin on her sides .

"Ladys , ladys please, cotenance . The guests a sure tired and here for business ."
A stronglooking drowussu women enter on the tabel . She have light blue hair what she bound to dot and cold golden eyes they she cover under small eyeglasses . In counterpart to the other womens in the room wear she formal clothers and show less skin, even her nature cry for disciplin and calculation .

She nooded to Gaul and greet him friendly with a light headbow .
"I must exuse her manners , Templar. But since the rumors makes the round thats we change our house let lose all her composure to you."

Then she went too Poni . As she see thats Poni have a less social Postion as she self overjump she conversation and come direct to the point.

" You must Poni Dendel. Im Yutani Quins assitent,, we arrange with your partners your rescue. I hope your healthness take no damage in your short captivity.Did you have any questions? "
Her voice sounds very neutral and its dont look so thats she is realy interested on his health.
Raknel
Summoner

Postby django » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:51 pm

The two girls sat quetly to his side, enjoying his story. He was just finished as he heard a clap at the door. Gaul turned to the door and saw Yantis secretary standing there.

"Its no problem at all." he nodded back to Yutani assistant. Goddess he wished he knew her name, he didn't want to call her Yutani assistant. "Hows the embri? is he going to make it."

It was a little unusual to see Yutani assistant alone, 'I wonder where Yutani is?' Gaul thought to himself.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Bamawing » Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:28 am

((Congratulations!!! That's wonderful! *bigsmile* Hey, I just had a thought. I remember seeing some young men in Erlangen - they were wearing black outfits, and walking with big Wanderstöcken. (They looked sooooo cool!) One of my American friends told me that they were carpenters working on their Masters. Is that what you were doing for the past two months?))

No sooner had Pon'i spoken than the tall, pretty woman gave him a mammary massage. Before he was over that, she was nibbling on his ears in a way that made him highly nervous. Thun was no help. The little skunk jumped off his shoulders when "Little" Maya smooshed him against her bust, and now was sniffing Maya's feet as she rubbed his cheeks and nibbled his ears. Females. They always did stick together.

He wasn't sure if he was relieved or upset when Yutani's assistant interrupted. Already his face was so red he thought it must be glowing. "My... health? Um, fine, no problems." He looked at the woman's belt. He was having a hard time making eye contact with anyone.

Gaul saved him by asking the more important question about Itoh. "Yes, I'm worried about Itoh," he said. His eyes flicked up to her face and found it cold. He braced himself for bad news.
Bamawing
Vel'akar

Postby Raknel » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:11 am

(( Naaah not realy *wee* , only the carpenter and any other "old" jobs have such old traditon. I made my master in electrian, this job have not in this way .))

" The embri ? " She put down her glasses and do so as would she thinking

" Oh yes, well i know not the details but its looks so thats he is alive . When you want see him , he is in singel room 3 ."
She aspirate in her eyeglasses and clean it.

" Before you go. I have a offering for you, Poni Dendel. The reason why we found you so fast is thats we enter into negotations with melio daris family, the men what you caputerd."

" Fortunaly was his own family very willing to dispose her own unloved familymember . In return thats we handel this and maintain silence about that , we receive Meliodaris habits ."

" Melio's property contains a small trading post with servants . Its a outpost between overworld and ravean ,he used this in the past for his slave trading business . Normaly we would sell that . We are a brothel , not traiders but my mistress is the meaning thats i should ask you first if you have interest on that ."
Raknel
Summoner

Postby Bamawing » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:38 pm

"My lady," Pon'i gave an especially low bow when he understood who this woman was, or at least who she represented. He owed these people his fingers, certainly, and probably his life.

"My sister has been talking about expanding the family business, and it is possible she would indeed like the outpost. I would have to check with her to be certain. I could return later tonight, if that's all right. If you need an answer now, then I say yes. I also want to offer you my services as courier anytime you have need of them."

He hadn't risen from his bow that entire time. He finally straightened a little and added, "But at the moment, I am anxious to see to my emberi. With your leave, my lady?" He wasn't going anywhere unless she gave the say-so.
Bamawing
Vel'akar

Postby django » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:26 pm

There seemed to be more going with Ponis capture then Gaul thought. Perhaps even more then Poni knew.

"Excuse me Ladies." Gaul said as he got up from the couch "You might as well take it Poni, I can see the Dendels putting it to some use." It'll be good to see the Emberi, he had Gaul really worried back at the Mansion.

(Short post)
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Raknel » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:04 pm

The singel room was easy to find numbers stand over the doors and the wanted door was not looked

The air smell after ozone and was electric charged, somebody use a many mana in the last time . The strange women with the bone decoration sit on Itohs side , her hands rest on the broken arm of this men . Itoh sit sweaty in underpants in a chair , in his body stuck any acupunctur needles and is mouth have he something what renember on horse harness

"Ok goblin boy one more time, are you ready ?"

Itoh nooded and bit harder on the leather harnes . The drow women concentrate and spread her fingers over the broken part . She canalize her mana to find broken part under the mens flesh , slowly beginn Itoh bones to shine through the skin , the broken part is visuabel yet for everyone . Slowly bring the women her finger togehter and like from magic hand move the bones of this men togehter .

Itoh make a grimasse as beginn the pain again and bit harder on the leather harness . He snorted like horse as the women beginn to "say" his bones to grow togehter . For Itoh is it felling as would somebody forge two burning staffs togehter .

"Sooo we are finished , not so bad , right ?" Answer the women finaly and clap her hands togehter and went to her visiters .

Ah the owner is here perfect timing im finished just in time , i hope you have my reward here.How you can see i make my work good .

"Itoh spit the leather harness out "You broke my finger bones twice , miss." Was Itohs first angry words

"Malpractice, im a artist not a doctor and by the way its not my fault thats your race have so lack on mana ." Was her ignorant answer.

Itoh say nothing , he have two nights with horribel pain behind . He put the acupunctur needel what he self setted out of his skin and look to poni and gaul .

"You look both good" Noticed he and smill a littel bit . "..then we are the winner, righ?"
Raknel
Summoner

Postby Bamawing » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:21 pm

Pon'i was so relieved at seeing Itoh that tears came to his eyes. Great, he was going to start crying like a boy. He hurriedly wiped them on Thun's tail. She didn't seem to notice. "Itoh! I'm so glad you're OK. Yes, we won. It seems that the enemy was your old slave dealer... but I'm reasonably sure that he won't ever bother us again."

He showed the sack with the reward in it to the woman, opening it a little bit so she could see. "What's this about breaking his fingers?" he asked casually. He was furiously angry about that but, as usual, didn't show it.

((I ought to get Pon'i up with an empath. That would be crazy cool.))
Bamawing
Vel'akar

Postby django » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:01 pm

Its been a long road getting all three of them together. Gaul can't remember the last time he went to an extreme lengths to help a friend in need. "Its good to see your still among the living Idoh."

Although apon hearing the word Malpractice and breaking fingers Gaul warm grin slowly disappeared and was replaced with a deep frown. "There better not be any Malpractice happening." He glared at the witch doctor "I went through a lot of trouble in the past few days with this Embre and I going to see to it that he gets the proper care."

Where the Hell did Yanti get this lady?
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Raknel » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:56 pm

She look in the round as would nobody understand she .

"Did i hear critic's on my marveles skills as artist . i heal your finger bones too without to want a reward for that ."

"You mean , you not a real doctor ?" ask Itoh with a rise eyebrow .

"Hmm not realy , oh thats look delicious (she look to poni) , im actualy a bone animator for a small theater on end of this street . The doctor story i made only in bad times , im mean , hey what you can do with animal bones can you do with other bones too."

Animal bones , animator ? ask Itoh and look doubtful to his hand . I think im here long enough . Itoh stand up and take his clothers and bow short about the women . After all he must not run around we broken bones or die on that .

His legs feels a little bit numb from the long sitting but he was happy to stand on his own legs,
Raknel
Summoner

PreviousNext

Return to Drowtales Roleplay Archive