Archive of the pre-timeskip roleplays. If you wish to continue a pre-timeskip roleplay, you'll have to do so in the DT Freestyle subforum! PM Thalar to have a thread moved from this subforum to the Freestyle subforum.

OOC - Shoutout: Kyorl'solen'urn Plot

OOC - Shoutout: Kyorl'solen'urn Plot

Postby Kalandrin » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:52 pm

Greetings everybody! This is intended as a shout-out for all players with Kyorl'solen'urn characters, upon discussing with <3 Celice <3 concerning roleplay possibilities. The reason I am making a single, new thread for this discussion is to keep it organised and all.

I am hoping to take part in some active roleplay that is not excessively demanding in activity (I can afford several posts a week, given dedication) that will be productive with all sorts of comedy, fun, action, etc. For this I offer my warden character Kyori, situated in the city of Raveran.

At first, before moving on to possible plots, I think it would be wise to also see who else do we have around. Anyone else out there?

EDIT: Characters signed up (preliminary):
  • Wardens: Kalandrin (Kyori), Reva (Aiva), Sonor (Wae'rah)
  • Templars: Celice (Seruxis), django (Gaul and/or Garrus)
  • Inquisitors: N/A; WIP: Kail'odian (Tai'ka)
  • Unknown: Alric (???)
  • Other potential characters: blackshade10 (???), Reva (???)
Last edited by Kalandrin on Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kalandrin
Drider Knight

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Re: OOC - Shoutout: Kyorl'solen'urn Plot

Postby blackshade10 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:53 pm

I don't have a Kyorl right now, but I've been wanting to make one for awhile. I'd probably be interested. :]
blackshade10
Dark Chibi Demon

Location: Ashie Cleavage, plotting war against those of the Zala cleavage.
Clan: Sullisin'rune

Postby Celice » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:03 pm

I have my templar, Seruxis reporting for duty as always :3 viewtopic.php?f=83&t=4322&start=1020

Kyori's counterpart templar as it were :3
Celice
Vel'akar

Postby Kail'odian » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:24 pm

Hello to everyone. Yeah, Im still around but Ive been lurking in DT forums lately because of all the schoolwork I've had to do since last September. :B

As to this Kyorl discussion plot-ideas and head-counting, I am interested too. Been unable to the first time around, but I believe i can this time. I can honestly say i have found time to work on my kyorl character bio, and at the stage of making a draft of my OC. She's an Inquisitor, btw. :3
Kail'odian
Vel'akar

Clan: Sharen

Postby Alric » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:15 am

I have a Kyorl character though I'll need Maria's involvement to use him at this time. Nevertheless, I'm interested in any possible RP'ing. :3
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Sonor Val'Illhar'dro » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:26 am

I have a Kyorl Warden of the Sentinel Eye ready for play, based in Chel'el'sussoloth *heehee*
Sonor Val'Illhar'dro
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Illhar'dro

Postby django » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:51 am

I got two Templar's available for play if there's room. Gaul who has no warden or Garrus (who I'll only use if Reva brings her warden in)
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Reva » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:24 pm

As django says, I have a warden paired with him. If he doesn't want to use Garrus, I was thinking about doing an Inquisitor sooner or later.
Reva
Vel'akar

Postby Kalandrin » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:53 pm

So, thus far, we have the following confirmed characters:
  • Wardens: Kalandrin (Kyori), Reva (???), Sonor (???)
  • Templars: Celice (Seruxis), django (Gaul or Garrus)
  • Inquisitors: N/A; WIP: Kail'odian (???)
  • Unknown: Alric (???)
  • Other potential characters: blackshade10 (???), Reva (???)
Overall, we can easily form a 7- or even 8-person party as it stands, which is promising. Does anybody have any particular plot ideas based on this conceptual team size?

Given the amount of people it is possible that we make two separate teams, one based in Chel and one in Raveran, for a single story plotline.
Kalandrin
Drider Knight

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby django » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:27 pm

I think two teams would be a good idea, rather then have one big group in one thread with too many people posting to keep track.

I'll be using Garrus, who will be paired his warden Aiva (Rava).

As for plot ideas- How about disrupting some black sun operations, One group searches in chel for the ring leaders of a group of saboteurs who are stationed in Raven and the group in Raven looks out for the saboteurs.

If thats the case I'll use Garrus in Raven and Gaul in Chel (Since Gaul is already in Raven).
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Kail'odian » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:50 pm

As for plot ideas- How about disrupting some black sun operations, One group searches in chel for the ring leaders of a group of saboteurs who are stationed in Raven and the group in Raven looks out for the saboteurs.

That's only one idea though, dont forget what Kyorl's do 99% of the time. ^^;

Their goals are to rid the world of tainted/vloz/velsharen, destroy jaal creations and cleanse corrupted of their misguided ways. Black sun are a problem sure, but far from being the main one where Kyorl's are concerned. Just something to think about. ^^

Oh and Kalandrin, my character's name is Tai'ka.
Kail'odian
Vel'akar

Clan: Sharen

Postby django » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:52 pm

Your right but I was just thinking of more of recent problems in the underworld.

There could be Sharens involved seeing how their recent activity is like against the Sarghess is like. It might be likely that they have the same thing in mind for the Kyrols.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Reva » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:12 pm

Django, don't forget the RP's time doesn't flow at the same pace as the manga's.

Well, Raveran is pretty much tainted-free, but maybe a group of remaining Ver'drowendar could have left the city's borders in time and settled their own demonic cult somewhere around. Now for some reason (insert major plot point here) their numbers could be growing quickly so the strict secrecy that kept them alive was not possible and word of their existence finaly reached the Kyorl'solenurn.

...Yeah, I'm not very good at this.
Reva
Vel'akar

Postby Celice » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:17 pm

Tainted secretly in Raveran would be interesting, BUT I think we would have to touch base with Thalar about the plausibility and permission to mess with the setting like that ^^:

For the two plots, will have to KNOW what is the main plot first, and for that, I think we have to make confirmations of "absolutely, I'm in" so we aren't wishy washy about who might show up and who we might need to include. Also have to see maybe where the majority are starting in terms of city.

A lot of things to consider before a definitive plot is decided upon ^^;
Celice
Vel'akar

Postby Reva » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:23 pm

I was thinking not exactly inside the city, as it would be hard as hell to hide, but more in the surrouding area, a near-by tunnel could do and wouldn't affect the setting as much.
Reva
Vel'akar

Next

Return to Drowtales Roleplay Archive