Archive of the pre-timeskip roleplays. If you wish to continue a pre-timeskip roleplay, you'll have to do so in the DT Freestyle subforum! PM Thalar to have a thread moved from this subforum to the Freestyle subforum.

Shrooms! (Private) (Closed)

Re: SHRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOMS!!!! (Private)

Postby Reva » Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:17 pm

DeadPigeonGolem wrote:((If you were wondering, I want to wait for Django))

((So do I))
Reva
Vel'akar

Postby django » Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:01 am

Garrus was about to say something to the Aiva'ihl but he caught the death glare from the Olath and turned to him to match his Glare. He didn't know what his problem was but Garrus took a step back expecting him to attack but he didn't.

Strange, he didn't know the guy but he might cause problems.

Turning back to Aiva'ihl, a young crusaider named Umrae'sin came up to the table. "Its nice to meet you Umrae'sin." He slightly bowed to the crusader and touched his tattoo, and would get back to her after talking to the warden.

Finally having a chance to speak to Aiva'ihl "Its nice to meet you Aiva'ihl. My name is Garrus." he was a little more nervous then he expected but he kept it inside. He was told what happened to her last Templar and how close they were, so he could only guess what she felt like having someone replacing him.

He stood close to her for some privacy "I was told what happened in Chel." He said quietly and gently trying to keep it respectful and to themselves. "I want you to know I don't what to take anyone's place that was here before me. I'm only here for your protection and safety, anything you feel uncomfortable with I'll work around it as best I can." Gurras thought it was best just to put it in plain and simple for her, he didn't want to be thought of a male looking for a mate through his postition.

"Maybe if I've earned It, I could be accepted as your Templar in time but... I would like to take it slow, if its alright with you?" It was hard not to feel guilty doing this. It feels like he betrayed Aggie and all the time they spent together on and off duty.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Reva » Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:53 pm

Aiva felt uncomfortable as Garrus grew closer and started to talk. So they told him what happened to Orum.

"Did he have to mention it? Really?" - She thought bitterly. Her deceased templar didn't deserve to be remembered as a tainted that met a tragic, but fitting, end every single time. - "At least he is well-intentioned and respectful."

Just when she decided to answer she realized she had started to bite her lower lip to prevent the intense feelings those memories brought from showing too much. Aiva'ihl forced a polite smile into her face:

- I thank you for your honesty, templar Garrus. I hope we can work effectively as a team from now on. By Sharess' will, all will happen in due time.

"Let's just not ever talk about it again." - She added to herself. There was nothing to talk about. She chose to keep serving as a warden. She wasn't backing away now just because it meant to be paired with someone else after so many years. There was much more to it than personal traumas and wishes. "Everything will work out, eventually."
Reva
Vel'akar

Postby DeadPigeonGolem » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:22 pm

"Greetings, Umrae'sin. My name is Detir'nah Itar'nae Illhar'dro. I believe I have enough help now, so, unless there is any objection, let us begin the final preparations for the voyage," said Detir, putting on a suitably dramatic expression and striking a suitably dramatic pose.

((Also: Zickman, can you return before each line of dialogue that Alderic says? Reeds, can you do the same and stop using the blue? Unless there are any objections, I find the blue difficult to read))
DeadPigeonGolem
Vel'akar

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Reva » Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:44 pm

(("Normal" paragraphs don't work on forums, so sometimes it's better just to leave a blank line ^^; ))
Reva
Vel'akar

Postby DeadPigeonGolem » Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:45 pm

((Well, yes, that))
DeadPigeonGolem
Vel'akar

Postby Zickman » Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:49 pm

Alderic drew his arm out of Umrae'sin’s reach. His arm was fine now, and he saw no reason to have any more dealings with the other less desirable drowussu than he had to. So with a courteous smile Alderic said,
“Thank you for your concern madam, it is very much appreciated but my arm is fine. Lady Aiva'ihl did an excellent job.” He bobbed his head respectfully then once again caused a cool glance upon the templer_____ Garrus he had called himself________ who was now holding a whispered conversation with the warden. Alderic clenched his jaw and once again fought off the urge to bathe the bar in the bastard’s blood. It would be bad form. Much better to bide his time and wait for a better opportunity. Alderic realized then that their employer was speaking, he listened then slowly raised. He had heard enough, details had never been his strong point.
“I assume that our merry band leaves on the marrow,” Alderic said to all. “In which case I would like to get some rest. I shall be in room ten if anyone needs me. Goodnight all,” He turned and once more flashed his dazzling smile upon Aiva'ihl. “Especially to you Lady Warden.”
Alderic then scoped up the centuries old bottle of wine in his good hand and turned and walked away to book his room and then hopefully to sleep.

(Sorry guys but thought that I would take myself out of this situation here. Finals start for me Wednesday so I won’t be able to be as active, this way things won’t lag because of me and when the traveling start I would be able to jump in at any point.)
Zickman
Summoner

Postby DeadPigeonGolem » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:04 pm

((First, I won't wish you good luck because I might jinx you. Instead, don't fail to badly on your finals! Also, the returns before dialogue are marvelous!!))

Detir wilted slightly.
"That's true, it's become a bit late to make any headway. Regardless, Aiva, I believe you said you needed to collect and buy some supplies before we left. I needed to do so as well. May I accompany you?"

((Anyone else can come as well))
DeadPigeonGolem
Vel'akar

Postby Reva » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:11 pm

- Good night. - Replied Aiva with a short bow of her head, not entirely failing to notice the tense aura between Garrus and Alderic. Sharess, you take your eyes off and they are already turning their noses at each other for no reason. It almost looked like they just had an actual argument.

- Yes, that's indeed true. We will probably need to purchase some essentials and I wish to use the time to explain the situation more clearly to Garrus, if he will accompany me. You know this city better than I do, so I'll need your lead to the nearest market too.

Adjusting the bag on her bag, she waited for Garrus to make any sign that he would follow.

((I'm not afraid of jinxing so I'll wish you good luck, Zickman XD))
Reva
Vel'akar

Postby django » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:19 pm

Garrus kept a watchful eye on the Olath as he left to book a room. He could feel the tension between them. It was thicker then he cared for.

Once he left, Garrus noticed he upset his warden. He wasn't really good at this new pairing thing and she suffering for it. He backed away from her, giving her space and sighed quietly to himself thinking on what to say next, he wanted to know who the Olath was and what was going on.

Garrus was usually more upbeat then this but he didn't want to come across like an ass for a first impression. "It would be my pleasure Aiva'ihl." following his Warden he turned back to the crusaider "Umrae'sin is welcome to come too if you want to prepare for the trip." Even though he knew nothing of the trip.

"Aiva'ihl, Who was that Olath you were with?" Garrus ask her but wasn't accusing her of any wrong doings. "Were you in danger?"

(Good luck on the finals!)
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby DeadPigeonGolem » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:23 pm

((Waits for Reeds))

((Also, it's kind of annoying how these posts of only OOC can't be deleted.))
Last edited by DeadPigeonGolem on Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DeadPigeonGolem
Vel'akar

Postby Reeds » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:38 pm

"O-oh that's right. I have to prepare for the trip." She looked at them as she edged her way out from the booth and stood up. Adjusting her long coat, repositioning the staff on her back, and making sure her arming sword was in place; she smiled at the three of them. "Ah, but, I haven't gotten any of your names." Timid and shy, that's how Umrae'sin generally acted under normal circumstances and right now, these were kind of normal. In fact everything she was saying up till now, had been a slight whisper.

But it was true, she had introduced herself and from her viewpoint they forgot to give their names. Not that it mattered to her she wasn't the type to get rude or uppity in fact, rude wasn't even in her vocabulary. The way Umrae'sin generally worked was give kindness where kindness was due. The only problem with that, was that she was always kind, even when people were being rude or snarky. "You don't have to if you don't want to..."
Reeds
Tainted

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby DeadPigeonGolem » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:45 pm

Detir may have had a bit much to drink, because he clapped Umrae on the back and laughed loudly.

"Of couse we want you to come! Preparations are necessary for everyone, we may as well go together. Come, there's a market not far away that is de facto under the control of the Illhar'dro. I can probably get you guys discounts on your gear. LET US DEPART!!" He struck a dramatic pose before leaping forward... and falling flat on his face.

"That is to say!" he said, standing up rapidly. "Let's get started!" He opened the door and gestured for the group to follow.
DeadPigeonGolem
Vel'akar

Postby Reva » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:47 pm

The crusader's timid voice rose again. True, none of them properly introduced themselves to Umrae'sin.

- My apologies for the slight, crusader. I am warden Aiva'ihl. The Illhar'dro is Detir'nah from the Itar'nae Subhouse.

As the group started to move, Aiva'ihl slowed her pace a bit, so she and Garrus could be a few meters behind the others:

- The drowolath is a mercenary, hired by the youngling over there. - She motioned to the Illhar'dro.

- He calls himself Alderic of the Rosharak Clan. - A short shrug. - I don't truly know much about him. But no, he didn't show to be threat in any way, he was injured even. But either way, as much as I appreciate your concern, there's a reason I carry a weapon around.

She stayed silent for a moment. She wanted to explain the situation, but now that she thought about the issue, it sounded pretty weird. The fact that Detir kept mentioning hallucinogens didn't help either.

- I met Detir'nah less than an hour ago, he was looking for guards for some sort of... Commercial venture. However, as you can see, he's not much more than a child, this got me worried. You ought to know how unreliable mercenaries may be. His subhouse doesn't look like it cares a lot for its children's safety if they don't bring home some sort of lucre. - She shook her head, disaprovingly - Bad influences always linger around young drowolath, so I believed my presence to be important. Do you think my assessment was correct?
Reva
Vel'akar

Postby django » Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:18 pm

"My name is Garrus young crusader, its nice to meet you." He smiled to the quite and shy girl. But quickly turned to the young lad. At least he sure its a boy.

He's been drinking! and lots by the way he moves and shouts. They should get some water in him before they leave the inn or he might get hurt or sick on the streets.

Hanging back with Aiva'ihl, she told him a little about the Kid and Aiva'ihl. He could'nt say he knew the clan name, perhaps he from Chel. "I'm just worried my lady, he was giving me a death glare since I've showed up."

"Your a good Warden Aiva'ihl. I cant say there are many Kyorls that would take time to watch over Olath children. Seeing him this drunk I always wondered how Olath parents get by. Most Olath children from clans probably don't know there own father. Either because he didn't want the responsibility or the mother had a one night stand to many." Garrus didn't know his father but he was there for his little girl and that's what counted for him.

"I worry that the child dosnt know what hes getting into and I don't want to see you or Umrae'sin getting hurt over foolish mistakes." His turned his copper eyes to her and and smiled hopping to change the mood of the conversation to a lighter tone "I wouldn't mind a surface trip thou, its been awhile."
django
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to Drowtales Roleplay Archive