Archive of the pre-timeskip roleplays. If you wish to continue a pre-timeskip roleplay, you'll have to do so in the DT Freestyle subforum! PM Thalar to have a thread moved from this subforum to the Freestyle subforum.

Shrooms! (Private) (Closed)

Re: SHRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOMS!!!! (Private)

Postby django » Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:58 pm

Garrus was a little nervous today, walking into the White lion. He was suppose to be paired up with a Warden from Chel. Who knows how long she'll be around for he thought. Since he and Aggie went their separate ways things were hard for him. In more ways then he cared for.

Causally glancing around the bar, he spotted a warden with a Illlhar'do child and a gruff looking bastard. He's never seen her before, could that be her? Who knows he thought. She looks busy with the Olath, doing something to his arm. So he went to the bar for a drink and ordered himself an ale.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Zickman » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:28 am

Alderic grunted but didn’t snatch back his hand as Aiva began doing something to his hand that stung worst than a thousand wasps with a few hundred bees added into the equation. He fought the pain by thinking about how warm and soft the warden’s delicate yet firm fingers felt on his arm, her touch sent a thrill of excitement through his body. It was just then that the warrior released that the girly boy was once again speaking to him. Alderic only caught the words 600 ada. He thought for a moment, 600 ada the lad said……he couldn’t help but twinge in discomfort as what felt like a needle pierce his skin. Using all his will power Alderic refrained from looking. Alderic decided that at this point he wasn’t going for the money, heck to stay close to Aiva he would go with them for free. Goddess the woman was so……… But still, that wasn’t no reason to keep good habits. So with a shrug Alderic shook his head slowly.
“I’m very sorry lad,” Alderic said kindly. “But I’m not prepared to go less than eight hundred and I will not take less than a hundred ada up front. But if the price is too steep for you, this is afterall a renowned tavern, I’m sure that you can find some other cheaper mercenary. I will gladly take my leave.”
Just then the tavern door opened once more. Alderic was instantly on guard, his eyes raised to lock unto another drowussu. This one male. Alderic wondered if he was here with Aiva, must be as a coincidence of this sort seem unlikely. He felt a stab of savage jealously at the thought.
Zickman
Summoner

Postby DeadPigeonGolem » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:43 am

-At the Bar-
"Heer ya' goh, lad," said the bartender, handing Garrus his ale. Apparently, there were several of them changing shifts constantly. That led to some worrying thoughts about the hands touching these glasses. "Boi da way, there 'appens to be a lad lookin' fo' sum bahdy gards onna jurnay to da surface. If yer' lookin' for sumthin ta doo, he'll probubly hire euuw."

-Detir-
Detir frowned, stroking his chin.
"How about 750? I'll pay you with this-" he pulled a bottle of.. something out of his bag "- and this." He plunked two gently glowing blue mushrooms beside the bottle. "I assume you're just as much into drugs as the rest of us drowolath," said Detir. "These mushrooms are commonly called 'Fairy Glowers'. They make you see everything as glittery lights and make the world feel like marshmallows. The bottle is filled with 700-year-old liquor, brewed with an ancient recipe by the distillers of Illhar'dro. It's flavor is like that of liquid gold, bright with sweetness and floral aromas but with a hard, rich aftertaste reminiscent of oak and mahogany ((pretend you know what these mean)). Combined with the Fairy Glowers, they give you a high so powerfully stunning that it feels as if you've become part of every single living being in Val'Raveran, capable of calling on their collective mana at a moments notice and blasting your enemies into oblivion with the force of a thousand Sharesses. I am willing to give you this as my down payment. The dosage I have here will give you a three hour high guaranteed to match the description I just provided. If I am lying you my chop my head off immediately on the return from your trip. What say you?"
DeadPigeonGolem
Vel'akar

Clan: Sarghress

Postby DeadPigeonGolem » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:45 am

((Note that if Alderic takes these, he will likely glow from the eyes from the sheer awesome of the high. Also, this is in no ways a lie. Detir is being utterly serious about the offer))
DeadPigeonGolem
Vel'akar

Postby Zickman » Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:21 am

Alderic couldn’t help but chuckle, if the boy could fight as well as he could articulate then he would never need protection ever again. The Drow considered the offer. After two hundred years of travelling and drinking all the way, he knew good liquor. He was enough of a connoisseur to see from one look that the wine Detir was offering him was legit. Well at least by the look of the bottle. He reached over and took it up in his good hand and with a few seconds of fumbling, managed to pop the cork one handed. A rich delicious aroma rose into the air, overpowering the stench of the bar and turning a number of heads in the trio’s direction as people tried to find the source of the smell. Alderic took one deep whiff, which was enough to tell him all he needed to know. Only an Illhardo would_____ could ______ just toss away such a prize as this wine so casually. Alderic corked the bottle of wine and turned his attention to the glowing mushrooms. His features melted into a half frown. Drugs on the other hand were something different, contrary to Detir’s believe Alderic didn’t do them.
“I accept your offer,” he said with a nod. “But the mushrooms aren’t necessary, such grade A wine is more than enough.” He knew a stuck up Sullisinrune val who would pay a killing for such good wine. “When do you wish to leave?”
Zickman
Summoner

Postby django » Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:51 am

Garrus sipped his drink and almost choked on it. "Hire me?" Garrus looked at the bartenders and then to the warden. Wondering more and more if this is indeed Aiva’ihl or another warden. There was only one way to tell, he had to ask.

Looking back to the bartender Garrus thanked him went towards the table. He kept an eye on the big one, something about him troubled Garrus.

As he got closer he saw the big man was injured and the warden was sowing him up, it was more then a little unusual. Had he known he would have waited for her to finish but it was too late. "Pardon my intrusion, dear Illido." Garrus said to the Illido, his eyes widened as he saw it was only child. Girl or boy he couldn't tell at the moment. "Lady Warden, are you by chance Aiva'ihl?" He asked her with a Kyorl Salute. Touching the tattoo on his forehead.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Reva » Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:15 pm

The needle made its work throughfully, going in and out of the drowolath's skin. Aiva maintained a hand on the higher part on the arm, just in case Alderic tried to pull it. After not long (but should have felt like a little eternity to the patient, thought she), the cut the last piece of thread, looking proud at a work well done. She wasn't much of a healer, but no one bled to death with Aiva'ihl around, no sir! Her mental congratulations were interrupted by what seemed to be a templar. She was so concentrated she didn't even notice her surroudings for a while.

He questioned her and Aiva mentaly slaped herself. She absolutely forgot about the little "get paired up with a new templar" issue. Little. Yes. Sure.

Pushing aside unpleasant memories and quickly putting her gaunlets back in place, she repeated the salutation, getting up:

- That would be me, templar...? - said she on a questioning tone.
Reva
Vel'akar

Postby Zickman » Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:47 pm

Alderic glared death at the new drowussu that now stood before them, hating the man with a passion unmatched. But he held his tongue and his sword in check. He could not think of a better way to get into the warden’s bad books than to attack her templar for no other reason than base jealously. Instead Alderic examined his arm, now completely dressed. Even now the pain had receded from sharp jets of agony into a dull bearable throbbing.
“Many thanks Voice of Sharess,” Alderic told her in the same soft voice. “I am forever in your debt. Indeed your ability at healing is on par with your flawless visage, impossible as it may seem.” He smiled at her then returned his attention to the mug of ale in front of him.
Zickman
Summoner

Postby Reeds » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:11 pm

The sound of chattering drow and the gentle clatter of ale mugs being removed from tables, possibly for refills, assaulted the young crusaders ears as she headed for the bar. You could see the nervousness and general shy appearance come into full view, as she went to ask the bartender for any information pertaining to any surface trips in the near future. "Ex-excuse me, b-but ha-have you any news of people gathering expeditions to the surfa-" She barely finished her question, when the large surly looking drow thrust a finger past her head and at a nearby private booth. The look of surprise on her face was barely noticed as she spun on her heel to follow his finger towards a booth with three other drowolath, of which she recognized two of them immediately as fellow Kyorl'solenurn.

Making her way towards the booth, Umare'sin dodged around the fleet footed serving girls and the occasional drunkard, who was too hammered to even walk straight before she arrived at the booth and gave a small soft little tap on the side of it, before speaking. "E-excuse me. But are you going to the surface?"
Reeds
Tainted

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Reva » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:20 pm

Hearing Alderic, Aiva'ihl turned her head to the drowolath. No point in trying to hide the bright red colour her face acquired every time things got awkward, that Aiva knew well. Keeping herself composed, she gave a quick answer:

- No need for exagerated flattery, Alderic Rosharak, it would be unseemingly not to lend my help when possible.

Now, that was getting awkward. At first sight, it seemed the drowolath was somehow, well... Courting her? If so, it mustn't be serious, she thought. Drowolath were very unstable and chaotic in their relationships and a one-night-stand wasn't really her priority.

Turning back to the templar, she only had time to spot a approaching crusader...

(( The party grows! )
Last edited by Reva on Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reva
Vel'akar

Postby DeadPigeonGolem » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:25 pm

"Heya!" said Detir. "Yeah, we're headed to the surface. Did you want a place in the party" -if I play this right, I could get a free body guard!- thought Detir. ((Yes, he is willing to trick you out of money. He's been inundated in commerce since he was 0 years old))
DeadPigeonGolem
Vel'akar

Postby Zickman » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:01 pm

Alderic took a long haul of his ale before sitting the cup down and returning his attention back to Aiva. He was about to speak when he noticed another Drowussu approaching them from across the room. The warrior mentally swore up and down. The last thing he needed was this type of competition. He would never make any headway like this. But until he could think of a brilliant plan to drive off the potential competitors he would just have to cope with it.
“Indeed I am hurt by the thought that you think me a liar lady,” Alderic said with a slow smile. “I have no need of exaggerations when complimenting you because the truth is far beyond anything that I could ever come up with.” He finished the rest of his drink before continuing. “As it is, it would be unseemly of me to ignore such an obvious service be it your duty or not, if you ever need anything that I can provide you simply need ask.”
His peace spoken Alderic observed the newest arrival with disdain.
Zickman
Summoner

Postby Reeds » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:42 pm

"I would be honored to take a position upon your surface exploration team." She merely bowed towards the Illhar'dro and stood there. Taking notice of the other Kyorl sitting at the table, as well as the drowolath with, from what she could tell, mildly sufficient sutures patching up a wound on his arm. "Mind if I take a look at that sutured wound?" She asked politely as she squeezed her way into the booth, which wasn't that hard given her diminutive size. She simply took a tiny bit of one of the salves she had made, along with the help of her mother and looked at Alderic. "If you don't mind, I'd like to apply just a tiny bit of this to the rest of the wound it's made with a few herbs my mother had laying around and it should help speed up the healing process. "

This was Umrae'sin in a nutshell. She just loved adding her own little touch to help speed up the healing process, which was something she picked up from her mother not to mention her love of hard work; another thing she had thankfully, picked up from her father. "Oh! I nearly forgot. My name Is Umrae'sin"
Last edited by Reeds on Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reeds
Tainted

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Reva » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:48 pm

As Alderic went on, Aiva'ihl sighed:

- If you say so, I thank you. Though I hope the need never arises. However... - She couldn't contain a small smile at the resourceful little crusader - It seems you just have found yourself a very dutiful nurse. Well met, Crusader Umrae'sin, it's good to see we may rely on your medical aid.

(( By the way, Detir is an Illhar'dro, not a Sullisin. Though the difference is often if one is with his pants on or off XD ))
Reva
Vel'akar

Postby DeadPigeonGolem » Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:17 pm

((If you were wondering, I want to wait for Django))
DeadPigeonGolem
Vel'akar

PreviousNext

Return to Drowtales Roleplay Archive