Archive of the pre-timeskip roleplays. If you wish to continue a pre-timeskip roleplay, you'll have to do so in the DT Freestyle subforum! PM Thalar to have a thread moved from this subforum to the Freestyle subforum.

Shrooms! (Private) (Closed)

Re: Shrooms! (Private) (Closed)

Postby blackshade10 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:33 pm

((PIGEON))

"That's the plan. Hopefully, things are fine, we can grab your mushroom, and move on to the next town."
He said simply, grabbing his blade and pulling it half-out of it's sheath, looking the blade over for a moment.
blackshade10
Dark Chibi Demon

Location: Ashie Cleavage, plotting war against those of the Zala cleavage.
Clan: Sullisin'rune

Postby DeadPigeonGolem » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:25 pm

"On you all go then," said Detir, waving his cheese knife dramatically. "For great justice! And intoxication!!"

---

And so everyone except Detir advanced toward the village. The ground is mostly shrubbery and stonery, but a liberal sprinkling of grass is present as well. However, the dirt seems kind of strange. It's distinctly tinged yellow. Weird. Anyway, the mist begins to clear somewhat, as the village is a bit higher elevation then the surrounding land, allowing a somewhat clear view of the outskirts. The village looks abandoned, and there's no movement. At least, none that can't be attributed to a trick of the mist. Whether it is just mist is up for debate, but that's what recon parties are for.

((Go forth and explore! Also, Blacks, could you lend me a hand in the Newbie FFRPG Thread??))
DeadPigeonGolem
Vel'akar

Clan: Sarghress

Postby django » Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:34 pm

Garrus gave a bit of a screwed up face as they told him sneaking around in full plate would nearly be impossible; hell he knew that. "I knew that and who said I was going off to sneak in? I was just ganna walk in."

"And besides you never let me have any fun." He said with a pouting face as Aival came up to him "Heaven forbid if I decide to walk around the surface without a Warden, I might accidentally walk into the bushes and start masturbating."
Garrus took a piece of the offered cheese and plopped it into his mouth with a shit eating grin.

All seemed quite in the field around them but Garrus has to keep an eye out and try to keep the humor down to a minimum until they figure what happen to the village and if its safe.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby DeadPigeonGolem » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:49 am

((Apparently it's Mod's Post?))

Elh'vir's plan was fairly sound, and the group split up. Elk and Elh'vir, being stealthier, moved along the left flank and approached a small complex of buildings that, according to Detir's map, included the Governor's office. ((Feel free to make up waht you see here, I won't throw enemies at you until you explore at least 2 buildings)).

Garrus and Aiva'hil moved toward the Guard Station, the large building in the center at the bottom edge of the village. Their heavy armor let them easily withstand any enemy assault, so the obvious route was there's. ((Again, feel free to make up what you see, since I won't throw enemies any time soon.))
DeadPigeonGolem
Vel'akar

Postby Reva » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:58 pm

Aiva'ihl approached the guard station with caution, and instructed Garrus to do the same. There were no auras to be seen, but the place was quite big, it was possible that a few hostile halmes took refuge on the building. It didn't look like much by surface standarts, she thought, though the misuse of precious woodwork was a bit unsettling for a Chelian.

- Maybe we should go to the upper level and get a better view of the village? - She proposed to the templar.
Reva
Vel'akar

Postby django » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:19 pm

Garrus put his senses on high alert as they entered the village. Since they had a close call in the tunnels with the gas, he had to make sure his warden and the rest of the group was out of danger.

"That sounds good to me." He said as he looked over at Aiva and drew his blade, "Stay behind me and watch my back." Garrus knew he didn't need to tell her but it felt good to make sure. Garrus pushed the door open slowly and peeked in. Nothing so far, all he saw was some turned over furniture.

Slowly he walked in with his shield raised and his sword ready. One by one they cleared the first floor "Theres nothing down here. Who ever was here they took most of their arms and armor with them." the few things Garrus did find in the armory were a few arrow heads and some broken chain mail.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby DeadPigeonGolem » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:51 pm

From upstairs: *CLUNK*

Muffled sounds.

Investigate? Y/N
DeadPigeonGolem
Vel'akar

Postby Eltharrion » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:29 pm

With more silent movements, Elh'vir and Prince made their way toward the town.

Elh'vir turned around, peeked from the corner in lowered position, and formed a silent signal with hand sings.

"Hold, I move. Investigate, follow in two"

With that sent forward, Elh'vir turned around the corner, bringing his cloak to front for blocking any possible attacks from having a clean shot and dashed to the door of the building, crouching next to it and slowly pushing it in, before making a sudden roll to inside.

Empty, or so it seemed. No real dust movements, no creaking sounds, nothing. However, there was marks on the floor among the dust that somebody - or something- had been walking here after the town got deserted. Elh'vir wasn't sure though if it was a rat or demon. Might have been either one.
Eltharrion
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Reva » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:56 pm

Aiva couldn't help but roll her eyes at the new "Stand back, the templar got this!" routine. Of course they were supposed to watch over each other, but she couldn't help the nagging feeling that Garrus was a bit in the overprotective side. She was wondering if they should talk about this later when sounds from upstairs were heard.

"Something falling on the floor? Weapons?"

Aiva furrowed her brow, trying to distinguish if it was an normal animal, a goblin or if there were more of them. She motioned to Garrus with her finger over her lips and started to move closer, slowly.
Reva
Vel'akar

Postby django » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:13 pm

Garrus heard it too and he went silent, trying to get an idea on were it came from and if it was human or not. Garrus then went to close the doors to the first floor, at least this way no human will sneak up on them from behind. He then turned back to Aiva and followed her lead, with his shield and sword raised, he cautiously followed his wardens lead.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby DeadPigeonGolem » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:22 pm

Guardhouse:

Thunk.

Clump clump.

Voices.

Clump, clump WHACK.

"OW! BLOODY F****ING....!!!"

((You should pile in at this point. You will see an eccentric looking halme between 40 and 50 years of age. Make up an appearance for him and the room.))

----

East side:

The house appears to be abandoned. And the next one. What remains is the Mayor's Villa/Office complex. The easiest way in is the front door, which is large and utterly exposed but also wrecked. The more subtle way in is the East Gate, a small door for gardeners and servants with hinges so rusted they have fused together. The villa/office isn't terribly large, but is sufficiently rich-looking for a snobby Val to consider it a rather shabby inn. The inside is probably similarly furnished, if dilapidated and possibly looted.

((Go in, take a look around, describe what you see. Seriously, there's a reason why it's called "free form" :P ))
DeadPigeonGolem
Vel'akar

Postby DeadPigeonGolem » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:16 am

((So I guess I should post something to prod the RP? Neither one of you guys actually went into the rooms, so I assumed you would prefer I left that up to you. Do you want me to just move your characters?))
DeadPigeonGolem
Vel'akar

Postby django » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:37 am

Garrus followed Aiva cautiouly up the stairs to the second floor, were they met the old man. "Goddess, the old halme must have stayed behind while the others left town." Garrus said a little tensely as the old halme stared holes into the Drowssus pair.

The old man was dressed in chain mail and armed with a spear and shield. He readied himself for any on coming attacks, bracing himself.

Garrus wasn't afraid of the old man but that old guy showed him more guts then most drow he's faced and that earned him respect. "Aiva, I think we should leave him." He whispered over her shoulder, he didn't want to kill him and they did invade his home first. The last thing he wanted was to have unnecessary fight with a cornered animal. "It doesn't look like he has anything of real value anyways."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby DeadPigeonGolem » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:35 pm

The halme appeared to change thoughts at lightspeed, because the next second he was giggling madly.

"Oo-hohohohohohohoooooeeeeeee! Visitors!!" he cried. "Oh I'm so EXCITED!! Here! Have a seat! Won't you take a seat? TAKE A SEAT." The halme switched back to hostile old man for the last three words, brandishing his spear in a decidedly ridiculous manner.
DeadPigeonGolem
Vel'akar

Postby Eltharrion » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:29 pm

Elh'vir heard some sounds coming along with the wind, and they were no creaks or anything.

Someone was making a sound on purpose on the other side of the village. Or then they had some old technology there that repeated random sounds. OR some rare animal that mimicked those sounds.
Anyway, Garrus and Aiva could take care of it.

Instead, he went off and sneaked around the side room he was in, checking it completely. Old boxes, some wardrobe, broken bed, leather belts... Must have been a bedroom.
Having cleared the room, sneaking off as silently as he could and avoiding to step too much on the dust on the ground, Elh'vir made his way to the second floor of the building. The Prince should have been starting to move for now, and no sound told that either he was dead or just doing his job.

While reaching the second floor, Elh'vir aimed to the nearest window aiming to the mayor's office, stepping over broken wood shards and plates, and grabbed the window. Stuck by the weather, it seemed. With bit more force, he pulled his muscles together and pulled. Suddenly, the window gave away, and broke up completely, sending shards of wood falling to the ground. Elh'vir himself lost his balance, and with some shappy steps fell on his back on top of the plates and dust. Metal clanked loudly, wood nearly broke down by the sudden force, and dust flew everywhere, even out of the window.
Out on the street, it sounded like somebody had dropped a handful of metal sheets on rock floor, and the sound echoed trough the streets.

Oh great, way to go there man... Surprised if not every single being in the village heard your fall.
Eltharrion
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

PreviousNext

Return to Drowtales Roleplay Archive