Archive of the pre-timeskip roleplays. If you wish to continue a pre-timeskip roleplay, you'll have to do so in the DT Freestyle subforum! PM Thalar to have a thread moved from this subforum to the Freestyle subforum.

Val'Ravean: Rescue for Poni (( privat ))

Re: Val'Ravean: Rescue for Poni (( privat ))

Postby Bamawing » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:36 pm

django wrote:(I was told to wait, technically Gaul crashed in the room with you in my last post but thats in the future.)

((Yeah, I know. I was really poking Raknel. *poke poke* *smallsmile* ))
Bamawing
Vel'akar

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Raknel » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:46 pm

(( Naaarrg stop poking or bit finger off :U .... yo i know im late agian .. i write tomorow a important exam . When i home then i write something for you two . I promisse ^^; ))
Raknel
Summoner

Postby Bamawing » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:06 pm

((Eek! *stops poking immediately* XD No problem. Best of luck on your exam!))
Bamawing
Vel'akar

Postby Raknel » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:51 pm

For Poni :

Melio'daris make a uncomprehending facelook . He dont know if Poni lying so-and-so or something realy true on his story . Melio stand up and walk up and down and swing his knife .

You are the fatest lier in this room , Seli my old friend . What you mean , speak he the truth ?"

" The most sounds plausible ."Answer Seli neutral and raise his shoulder

Meliodaris nooded and clap Seli on his shoulder and go back to Poni .

"Did you somebody ever bit a finger up . Of course not . Its not the same pain like by a cut from a good sharped knife . Teeths are not so sharp and evenly but with enough pressure can somebody cut your skin , rip through your flesh and break your bones . I must say thats was realy nasty . With this words open he his bandage and show his jewed off fingers. The wound looks terribel und was medical bad provided .

Thats was my boss , Lumibad . She bit my fingers off throw my out like dog . A punishment for something what i never did and i want know which person i should thank for this .
Explain he with quivering voice .

"Listen ... a barman in chel tell me complete other story . He tell me thats he have the demon story from you , thats was before i cut his head off . Yet i ask me which person was the lier ....hmm?"
Raknel
Summoner

Postby Bamawing » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:01 pm

A bartender? Regg was more of a gossip than Pon'ni thought. There might yet be some Kyorls to visit the slaves, yet. He only hoped that he hasn't brought tragedy to the Riverside Inn and Cafe. Something told him that his hopes were in vain.

Keeping his face neutral, Pon'ni looked up from Melio'daris' ruined fingers to his face. "You seem to be a reasonable man," he lied expertly. "One story says that someone is trying to taint an auraless goblin. The other says that some crazy woman attacked in hopes of getting ada. Which story sounds more likely to you?"

Before Melio'daris could answer, Pon'ni continued. "Your boss is insane. Anyone who would bite off a man's fingers is dangerous and crazy. She would probably believe anything, and it's horrible that you would have to suffer for it." That part, at least, was true. There was no doubt in Pon'ni's mind that this Lumibad person was the core of all the suffering in that slave market.

"If you still think I had something to do with this business, let me atone ((make it right)). I personally know quite a few Kyorl healers... I deliver messages for them. I'm sure I can get you some medical attention."
Bamawing
Vel'akar

Postby Raknel » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:04 pm

Meliodaris facelook clear up and answer with unanatural friendly voice .

"Oh , wow . Thats sounds reealy great . Thats hurt pretty much , you must know . Thats is so kind from you thats you call a doc for me..."

"But its exist a little Problem ." Noticed and scratch with knife peak on his head. "Thats here , dont believe you ." And show his Knife again . In this moments show his face his complete madness and nothing was Poni he told him would hold him back what coming next .

"Hey Meliodaris , its over let him go ."
Protest Seli with low voice

"Shut up , i dont ask you Seli ."
Bark Melio back .

"Say Godbye to your fingers , Mr Dendel . With this words grab he Ponis hand and press on that chopboard."

Short before he can do something slam open somebody the door . On of Meliodaris buddys stand breahtlees in the room and grasp for air . Combatsound come from the floor through the open door .

"We under attack , Mercenarys and Kyrol are here . They already inside ." Explain the breathless drow in short words .

"Then go back and kill something , you idiot ."

As the men and the guradian go outside , rampage Meliodaris through the room and destroy everthing was not secure from him . Only Seli was still here and look thats all with his quite art . Melio tumble in his rage over his own feets and must hold up on the wall . In this moment fixing his eyes Poni .

"YOU , you destroy everthing . Yet i destroy you ."

"I told this people where you can find . Its over Melio . Your own family betray you " Explain Seli with low voice .

Melio stop his attack he look totaly blank to Seli . He look around , so as know somebody in the room a answer for this . In this moment collapse his life like cardhouse itself and lose the rest of his mind .

" Bastaaard ..."

With a loud scream turn Melio around to slice him up but Seli await already this . He block the strike with his ellbow and with heel of hand punch he against Melios sudaplexus . Melio lose his knife fall backward on his butt and grasping for breath .

Well , thats is not how i plan but was is even planed in our world ? Listen , your friends will be soon here and they kill me probably too , so i overgive you Meliodaris your jusitify .

With this words overgive he Melio knife in Ponis hand .

I knock him out but not for long . When you not want thats he bring his work to end , then should you kill him or run so fast as you can . For me its time to say goodbye Mr. Dendel .

" Asshollle... i trust you ...Seli ....we are friends ...why . "
Speak Melio with low voice and spit by every word blood .

" Business , my friend , business . "[/i Answer Seli dry and went on last time to Poni .

[i] " Leben sie wohl Mr. Dendel "
Raknel
Summoner

Postby django » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:42 pm

Can Gaul come in yet... Please.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Bamawing » Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:54 am

((Raknel mentioned Kyorls. I'm assuming that he means Gaul.))

Pon'ni didn't wait to be told twice. He ran out the open door without sparing another glance at either drow. After he was out the door, he listened - hard - for sounds of battle. Steeling himself, he headed *toward* the sounds... it went against his very nature. But he was hoping that the "mercenary" mentioned was Itoh... he rounded a corner and quickly surveyed the battle scene.
Bamawing
Vel'akar

Postby django » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:41 pm

Was that Poni he saw. "Damn it, Stay were you are lady and keep out of my way." Gaul growled, he had no time to waste. Running out of the room and around the corner trying to find him. "Poni!" he shouted as he ran up to him, "God damn Kid your a hard man to find."

(Short post for now, I'll wait for Poni to react)
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Raknel » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:26 pm

(( Sorry for waiting and for this short part but i renember me for that ^^; ))

For Gaul:

The women gaze Gaul for a moment as she finaly nooded with her head in a direction .

" This way , Templar . " Answer she short .

On the way meet Gaul on of his enemies but he lost fighting spirit as he see this warrior and drop his sword and raise his hands .

" Ho HEH i give up , buddy . Im work only for this guy . "

As Gaul reach the end of the floor meet he finaly Poni .

Note : You can talk , the fighting we hold still on but you will win this battle soon .

By Itoh :

Itoh grab a dinner plate and hold like a shield . Soon enough as the next sharped disc hit im . The deadly projectile bounce up on his new shield , with fast handmove throw Itoh his shield self like a disc and hit his enemies face .
In this moment enter the other chaser the room and draw two daggers . Itoh react and kick a chair to his enmies feet and stop for a short moment his movement .

Itoh would draw his dagger as he beomme a kick against his arm from the other enmey . Itoh feel how his old cut from tunnel open again and blood flow out . Itoh bit on his lips and hold his arm but the enemey let him not time to take breath and sling his arms around his neck .

" I have him , come over here and kill this little pig . "
Bark he to other .

Slowly fight the other through the room and with wided eyes see Itoh how the dagger come closer . The enemy what hold him was too strong and Itoh have not enough power too free self so he grab he behind his head and search the steel needle in his hair . In the last moment can draw Itoh his needle and poke it backward . Something hit Itoh , then his enemy scream in pain and give his look free . Fast dodge he under the incoming attack and escape under the dinner tabel in the next room .
Last edited by Raknel on Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raknel
Summoner

Postby Bamawing » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:16 pm

Pon'ni's relief at seeing Gaul was so intense he felt weak-kneed. He slumped against the wall for a second, but then recovered and stood on his feet. This was no time to go limp. He kept a tight grip on the dagger, too - he didn't want it taken and used against him.

"I'm glad you found me," he said simply. "Is Itoh with you?"
Bamawing
Vel'akar

Postby django » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:47 pm

"Good to see you kid, your a hard man to find." Gaul looked around thinking on were Idoh would be, "Idoh here, I hope. We got separated during the assault." He waved Poni along and took the lead towards the quieter hall ways "Come on, this way."

Along the way Gaul heard some fighting in a room that was far away from his mercenary team. "Wait here." he muttered before peeking into the room and shoulder checking into the room. The mercs in this room were caught by surprise but the closest one lunged at Gaul with his sword.

Gaul stepped to the side and grabbed the mercs wrist and stabbed him deep in the gut. The merc grunted as Gaul twisted the short sword and pulled it out.

(its the room where Idoh fought the mercs)
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Bamawing » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:44 pm

He was never leaving Thun'der again. Ever ever ever. This whole mess would have been ended so quickly if he had only...

He stood against the wall, worrying miserably. Gaul ducked back into the melee, and all Pon'i could do was wait... or maybe join in, if he felt like committing suicide. He looked at the knife in his hand. He guessed it might come in handy if someone came at him.

He peeked out the door. Gaul was kicking ass. Nice.
Bamawing
Vel'akar

Postby Raknel » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:42 pm

Itoh :

Itoh run in the next room . He stop for a second to look around for exit a but this was a dead end . Itoh cursing loud and turn around as just in this moment his enemy run into him . Itoh lose his stand from that attack , in the last moment hold it on the shoulder of his enemy and tumble with him to the ground . The landing was hard and both opponents lay numbed side on side . Itoh coughed heavy and spit blood with iron will activate his last rescources and punch three times with his ellbow in his enemy chest . Then crawl on his enemy and grab his collar and try strangel him to death .

Itoh unload is complete hate for this species and press harder . He see already the white of the eyes from his enemys as this one draw his knife and poke it in Itohs side . Itoh sreamed painfully and hold hurtfull his side as he fall to the side . Yet his the enemy on him and try to poke his knife in Itohs throat . In the last moment Itoh cross his arms and stop the blade before it reach him but his enemy use i other hand to push it closer . Itoh lose the controll and blade come slowly closer .

" Dont resist .... i will make it fast . " hiss his enemy and look deep in his eyes .

Itoh give him no answer and beg not for his live , his enemy make a fatal mistake as he come to close on his face . With a mixture of spittle and blood spit Itoh in his enemy eyes and give his resist up . The blade coming down but Itoh direct the blade to side of his throat . Face on Face bit Itoh in the Face of his enemy , his enemy scream in pain and push back from him . Something left in Itohs mouth , a skin piece , Itoh spitet it out and jump on the back of his enemy and sling his arms around his neck as well his legs around his hips .

Like a snake beginn Itoh to press the air out of his enemy but his enemy give not up . He stand up with Itoh on his back and walk through the room , he smash self backward on the wall to be freed from this goblin on his back . Itoh press teeth togheter to supress the pain . As this have no success let he fall on the ground , whirll wild around , Itoh feel is damaged rips but he give not up and scream loud and push harder . The movement of his enemeys slowed more and more , he struggel wild cramped with his legs . Even as the enemy stop his struggling give he not his lock free , first as the enemy pee in his pants .

With a big grasp give Itoh his enemy free . He grasp wild for air , he have big pains . Broken nose , damaged rips , many cuts and blood everywhere , he fell sick and would give ervything for a glas water .

Itoh lay still here , he have no power to stand up anymore . A noise come from the kitchen , still hoped Itoh thats was Gaul or anybody other from the team what rescue him . But its was his other enemy , he locks not good too , the needle what Itoh use it stuck in his throat . He lose it already many blood , Itoh have hit his ateries so he will die too . He lean weak on the wall look with pale eyes too Itoh , in his hand hold he a meat tendrizer . Itoh look weak on this crude weapon , under this weapon will he die yet .

Itoh must start too laugh . He dont know why he beginn to laugh . Maybe thats the guy will die too or thats this people not can believe thats a goblin can spoil her day . Itoh laugh and spit blood as the enemy come closer .

Poni :

One of the mercs come to Poni . He hold two blood covere sowrd in his hands and considere Poni from top to feet

" You must Poni , right ? Im Vandaris , we are here to bring you out where is Meliodaris ? ask the drow directly .
Raknel
Summoner

Postby django » Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:05 am

Gaul kicked the door down into the into the next room, what ever was happening in the next room sounded pretty wild. Standing low and ready to strike, his eyes scanned the room and widened at the sight of Idoh.

"Idoh!" Gaul shouted, his body felt numb and hallow inside. Before rushing over to the Embire, Gaul slit the throat of the fallen drow laying on the ground, hes gone too far to take any chances. "Come on were getting you out of here." Picking up Idoh in his arms Gaul carried him out of the room.

Walking out to the hall were he left Poni. One of the Mercs was standing by Poni, "Come on were getting out of here." nodded his head to the exit, if they rushed to Brothel they might still make it.

(No! Idoh please be alright we've gone so far :A )
django
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to Drowtales Roleplay Archive