Archive of the pre-timeskip roleplays. If you wish to continue a pre-timeskip roleplay, you'll have to do so in the DT Freestyle subforum! PM Thalar to have a thread moved from this subforum to the Freestyle subforum.

Val'Ravean: Rescue for Poni (( privat ))

Re: Val'Ravean: Rescue for Poni (( privat ))

Postby Bamawing » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:52 am

"Meliodaris is back there," Pon'i said and pointed. "But I think he's already dead, or dying. He didn't spare any more breath because just then he heard Gaul's voice crying "Itoh!"

Pon'i Dendal was not a brave man. He was far more passive than most of his family, content to let things happen and stay the hell out of it. This latest adventure was among the most action he'd ever seen, and the most fear he'd ever faced. Staying cool in front of the insane Meliodaris was nothing, though, nothing compared to what he was about to do.

He pushed his would-be rescuer out of the way and charged into the room. By the nine eyes of Sharess and all her followers! Demon, dragon or streekaider wouldn't keep him from this human. Not now. Itoh was hurt, maybe dead, and needed his help. For the first time in his life, Pon'i felt courage.

He found Gaul carrying Itoh, who was bleeding heavily from the neck. Itoh laughed weakly. Pon'i looked at his poor, brave, fallen goblin. He yanked his shirt off and he held it to Itoh's neck wound. It was easy enough - he stuffed the shirt between the wound and Itoh's slave collar. "Itoh," he said softly, oblivious to ((he didn't even notice)) the sounds of the battle going on around him. "Can you hear me? You're free. As soon as we get home, I'm taking off your slave collar. And I'll get you to the surface as soon as I can." Tears welled in his eyes. He grasped Itoh's hand. "Do you understand?"
Bamawing
Vel'akar

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Raknel » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:09 pm

Itoh yel loud as Gaul him lift up . Every step hurts and his wound want not stop bleeding . Itoh fell tired as he come to the other

Itoh look whit his one eye around . Many people stand around him , Itoh look to the person was hold his hand . Its was Poni , he looks good , so good a drow for a human in this situation can look . Poni hang her clothers around is neck and hold his hand . Itoh dont know what he say , he was touched from this gesture . Its was long ago thats something make such worries about him .

" Thank you , yet hurts not so much anymore . " Mumble he silently

Poni talking something but he hear nothing , everthing his silence around him and slowly swift he away in a black fainting .

" He as good as death . Make it not so painfull and give him the coup de grace ."
Noticed the mercinary leader neutral and clean his swords , even in his groupd have moarn a loss .

" Sir , i want not say against you but he help us pretty muched can we give him not a chance and bring to a doc ? " Moarn one of the mercinary

" Nobody give his rescourecs for such a goblin he need special help to surive this . " answer Vandaris hard .

" Yutani have the..." Noticed a other

"Yutani have better things do as to waste her time for that ... but hey ... its not my slave , do what you mean boy . " Answer Vandaris and nooded to Poni . " Ok Guys take everthing what value is and lets go home , Gaul good work "

One of the younger mercinarys what have more compassion as the other bring a hand truck . " Here , you can transport him better with that . "

(( Itoh is not death but he will die with the end of the day , he need professional help to surive ))
Raknel
Summoner

Postby django » Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:55 pm

Gaul looked down at Idoh in his arms as the mercenaries seemed to be divided on weather they should help Idoh or not. Would Yanti help Idoh... if he paid her she will.

"Come on we don't have much time to wast." Gaul said as he placed Idoh gently on the cart "Come on Poni lets get safety."

After a mad dash through the streets of Raven they reached Yuntis Brothel The shinning mussel. Gaul hurried inside looking for somebody he knew. The red eye drow (Not a Ver'drowendar), she knew him. Gaul looked out for her and found her in the bar. Grabbing her by the arm "I need a doctor somebody's been hurt. Do you have a doctor here?", the woman gave a jump before looking at Gaul. She nodded. "Bring then around the back." pointing in the direction he should go “I'll meet you there.” Gaul looked into her eyes up close for the first time and saw they were not red but light violet.

"Thank you." Gaul said as he hurried to bring the cart around the back to were she said to go. The violet eye hooker and somebody that looked like a doctor. "Please help him, I can pay for it." Gaul said as he picked up Idoh to bring him inside.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Raknel » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:41 pm

The people bring Idoh in empty room was must be in early days a kitchen . Hasty clean the people the tabel and set Itoh up . After will come strange looking women inside , she wear over whole bodies amuletts of bones and fetishes and piercing cover her body , her black haritail are bounded with single backbone and look like a real backbone . Without big words go she too the tabel and beginn to analyse Itohs wounds.

" Whats going on here ." Sounds from the door , everybody stop his work and look to the door . Yutani Quin , the Mistress of the brothel stand in the room and always wither her bodyguard and her adjutant . Her rigorous face look shine up as she see Gaul .

" Gaul-honey , nice to see you ." She come with open arms to him but she dont touch him there he too dirty is in the moment . Instead take she a white towel and dipp softly is dirt from the face .

" Oh my goddess , you look terrible . You should better watch on you . Come lets go and take refreshment with me and tell me everthing ."
Tell she softly and pull on his hand .

" Whats is that ? " ask she and point on this bloody human .

" A Goblin , he is heavy wounded he is on of Gauls.." Explain the women by Itoh .

"I see thats is a goblin , but i mean what you do ? We waste our resources not so easly and specialy not for slave goblins ." Answer she cold and give a sign to stop that .

"I know but the templar will pay." Explain the women and point to Gaul.

" Gaul ? " Answer she suprised . " I know thats you have specialy doctrins of your religion but did you go not to far for that ?"
Raknel
Summoner

Postby django » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:05 pm

"Its nice to see you too, Yutani." Gaul turned to face her. He lowered his head to allow her to clean his face, "Its been a tough fight but... I got Poni." He was about to go with her but stopped when she noticed Idoh on the table.

Her coldness surprised him, it seemed so trivial to him but she was probably use to being in charge of everything. "Please Yutani. Hes worth it, that goblin has shown to be more loyal then most people I've ever met." He kissed her hand gently "I can pay and Poni of the Dendals would appreciate it." He kissed her hand again. "It would look good for a business opportunity." He leaned closer to her face.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Raknel » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:53 pm

For a moment kiss Gaul a rock . Yutani Quin stop Gauls next convergency with a finger on his lips and caculated every induvalidi of this offering .

" Slaves are expendbal , Loyality is priceless . Slave like him exist to thousand , thats the great advantage of this species . Cheap and he loyality is easy to becomme ."
Answer she

She trippling with her finger on her arms as she gaze on the human .

" How much.. " Ask Yutani dry.

"Well i have problem to anlayse his body structur there he is a goblin but it looks soo thats 2 left rips are broken , a fracture on his nose and any cuts on his side where one are deadly . "

"...how much ." Ask she

I must first stoping the bleeding . I dont know if i can reproduce his blood with my art so must me Yutani allow to use any of he alchmic posion to support my therapy . He is not a drow so im not sure i can "read" his lack mana structur to replace his bones back on her right place , i must use more mana maybe to do that . Addionatly have he inner bruses and..

" yea yea , damned yea HOW MUCH to fix him"
bark she

" 5 pound meat , 2 purpel lotus and basket dwarf bones "
answer the doctor directly

" You bloodsucking bitch , thats is never so much worth ... " Spit she out and noticed " 2 pound "

"4 pound " Replied she dry

" 3 pound and no pound more "

The doctor agreed with that and beginn immediatly with his work . Yutani find back to her old form and went in her old switness on Gaul .

"Ok after we clear that , should you wash . I await you and Poni later in my rooms ."
Raknel
Summoner

Postby Bamawing » Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:40 am

Pon'i was silent through much of this exchange. Gaul seemed to know these people, and know them well. He was touched by Gaul's offer to pay, also... but it was completely unnecessary. He had plenty of money.

"...you should wash. I await you and Pon'i later in my rooms." said the woman.

Pon'i accepted the dismissal with a bow. "Gaul," he asked softly, "would you please accompany me to my quarters? We can wash there, and I can get the ada necessary to buy the meat and lotuses. I'm not sure where to buy dwarf bones, but we can ask around." And he needed to see if Thun was OK. The poor thing must be starved...
Bamawing
Vel'akar

Postby django » Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:03 am

Gaul watch Yanti with Yutani and the witch doctor banter back and forth. He didn't know much about healing other then how to stich your self up. He was glad Yanti did all the talking.

"Thank you and I will."

Gaul turned to Idoh. Goddess it was good to see him after all of this, "Of course, but let me get suited up in my armor first and then well be on our way." and after a quick suit up, they were on there way to.

(Ill follow your lead, Bamawing or Raknel.)
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Raknel » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:23 pm

((you can go with bami's char and decide self when you want go back ^^; ))
Raknel
Summoner

Postby Bamawing » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:35 pm

Pon'i was incredibly happy about having an armed warrior accompany him home. He was pretty sure he would never feel comfortable on his own again. He was less convinced that Ini'isi would approve of him taking a strange clan member to the compound. But walking alone, after this? No way!

"So how did you find me?" Pon'i asked. He wasn't sure how Seli found him, for that matter. The only thing he had learned was that there was an organization out there - across both Chel and Raveran (at least), and that it was dangerous. He needed to learn a little more about it... specifically, how to avoid it in the future.

They walked through the streets freely. It was wonderful to not be chased. Soon they reached the outskirts, and Pon'i took the path that lead to the compound. His blood pressure was rising a little.

((If you want to have a long conversation, that's cool by me. We can talk for several exchanges before we reach the outskirts. Or we can jump to heading in the compound - it's up to you. :) ))
Bamawing
Vel'akar

Postby django » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:40 pm

"Yanti. She was the one that helped me find you. Its a bit of a story but you might as well get filled in." He was glad the streets were quite today, hes had his fill of action and blood shed. It was good to be in his armor again, it may weight a ton but it did its job in protecting him from harm.

Along the way to the ranch Gaul told Poni an edited version story (Leaving out the sex and violence) but despite that it was some adventure.

"So this is the ranch." Gaul said as they finally reached the compound. It was then he spotted a very tall woman dressed in a colorful kimono "Whose that?"
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Bamawing » Tue May 03, 2011 3:59 am

When they reached the crack to the compound, Pon'i had a decision to make. He made it quickly, reasoning that the Kyorl already knew where the crack was, as of now. "This is the entrance. Please... keep as much discretion as you can about this. We are very lucky to have it so hidden." It looked like nothing much, just a crack in the cavern wall. It was large enough for someone to squeeze in with armor on - barely. On the other side was an unlit narrow staircase leading down. Gaul would have to follow Pon'i down a handful of steps before reaching a kind of landing. Pon'i opened a door.

"So this is the ranch." Gaul was commenting on a large, narrow canyon. A warm draft wafted upwards. The place was lit exclusively by manalights, but it was enough to see by. The Dendal family had set doors into the walls of the canyon: some simple, some intricate. Ladders and stairways wound around between these doors, sometimes crossing the canyon. Pon'i was about to point out the mushroom fields, but just then Gaul pointed out a tall woman. "Who's that?"

"It's D'ini, my aunt," Pon'i replied as he raised a hand in greeting. This couldn't be good. Sure enough, her brows furrowed as she took in the outsider. Then she was moving - long strides to reach the nearest stairwell. Pon'i motioned for Gaul to follow as he moved to the other end.

"You brought an outsider here?" she demanded without greeting. "One from a major clan? And where have you been? Ina'isi has been worried sick."

"It's... complicated. Why is Ina'isi worried? I make trips all the time."

"Not without Thun'der, you dont. She chewed a hole through your door and escaped. She's fine - don't look at me like that. A slave has got her. I was actually going to get her myself."

"Oh good! I've missed her so much."

"Not so fast. I still want to know what he is doing here." She pointed at Gaul. "It's bad enough you brought him here; he's not getting a tour of the compound."

Pon'i was about to answer when a voice billowed from above. It was part drow, part horrable monster. "I smell blood!!! Blood!!! Blood for Ina'isi!!"

"Oh goddess, not again!" D'ini looked exasperated. "This is the second slave today! Pon'i, ditch the Kyorl and see if you can help me calm her d-" Just then a very elaborate door popped open and something came out that was somewhere between a drider and a streekaider. The creature pointed a drowish finger topped with a spider's claw instead of a nail.

"Nephew! I have been worried, yes. Played with your cat. We had blood. It was good." She jerked her head over to Gaul. "Brought an ambasssssssssador. Or is it blood? It looks juicy." Being half spider, she had no touble skittering down the wall to face the three of them. Her hair was long and tangled. her fangs were well-developed - almost a mouthpiece. She had a thin shawl she clutched around her shoulders.

"This is Gaul, an ambassador," Pon'i invented wildly. "Gaul, this is Ina'isi, the Illharess of the Dendal." Oh goddess, if you were up there, let him play along with this!

Ina'isi stuck out her finger and touched Gaul gently on the nose. "You can speak, Ambasssssador?"
Bamawing
Vel'akar

Postby django » Wed May 04, 2011 9:46 am

He's heard about the Dendales and there mushrooms but he never did figure out where they grew them exactly or even thought about it. It must have been a secret by the way his Aunt went off at him for bringing him here. And from what they talked about Poni had a large cat for a guard and it got out.

Gaul was about to say something to calm D'ini but stopped as he heard the voice above there heads "I smell blood!!! Blood!!! Blood for Ina'isi!!". He looked up and saw the drider. 'Holy fuck.' and 'can this day get any worse.' were the only two word he could think of. The last time he fought a drider was a long time ago and it wasn't a pleasant experience.

He was more shocked to see they knew this drider, called it an Illhares and Poni and the Drider called him an ambassador. This day couldn't get any weirder. A chill crawled down his spine as it touched his nose "Yes, I an the representative for Koyrol clan. My Illharess Ina'isi" He bowed and kissed the diders finger, something told him he had to play along or face the crazy drider.

The Dider gave a satisfying toothy grin and puffed out her chest. Gaul wasn't sure what to say or do next, so he treated her like his Illharess... he guessed. "My clan sends their best regards to her Illharess Ina'isi and continued good relations between our two clans."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Bamawing » Thu May 05, 2011 4:10 am

Pon'i began to breathe again as Gaul played along. Ina'isi was fully placated by the "ambassador's" behavior. "Is good, yesss. Presents?" she asked hopefully.

"We're having it delivered," Pon'i explained. "A fine dress, from the Kyorls in Chel. It has a Happy Tiktiki on it."

Ina'isi smiled. It was a creepy smile, but if you looked carefully, you could see a hint of the humane in her once-sane eyes. Pon'i loved his great-grandmother, even if her mind wasn't all there. He bowed low to her. "By your leave, my Illharess, I need to find Thun'der... my cat... remember her?"

"Yes. Do not leave without your cat again, nephew. She missssses you."

"I missed her." He shot D'ini an inquisitive, slightly worried look. She shook her head in reply and then addressed the drider.

"My Illharess, we need to return to your throne room. To await the delivery." She shot Pon'i a look that clearly said "you better have something delivered!" She added, to Pon'i, "and Thun'der is with Sailnia in my chambers." Then she gently guided the drider up the stairway, one slender hand on the drider's back.

"Thank you so much for playing along!" said Pon'i. "She looks terrible! She's never completely sane, but she hasn't attacked a slave in a long time. And her hands are usually normal." He smiled sadly. "She's second generation. And really, she's in bad shape. I'll have to stay in the compound for a while... I can calm her. She likes me. And she likes Thun."

As he talked, he led Gaul over to one of the many doors. A knocker made of actual wood was set in a more mundane door. Pon'i knocked once and a rather feminine male peeked out. "Ah! It's you - Poonie, right?"

"Close enough. Can I have Thun?"

"Sure, sure. I was just keeping her company. Here you go!" He handed Pon'i a catlike creature. She was larger than a regular cat but much smaller than a mount, or even a feral. She was black with white stripes down her back. Her facial markings matched Pon'i's tattoos.

"This is Thun'der," Pon'i said, his voice alive with pride. "She's an overworld creature called a Stinktier. She doesn't look like much, but she can make kon'vule smell like sweetscent when she's upset. Can't you, girl?"

((Yep... skunk!!))
Bamawing
Vel'akar

Postby django » Thu May 05, 2011 9:30 pm

Gaul watched the drider be ushered off to her room and he couldn't help but think on how crazy these guys are for having her around. "Yah anything to keep her calm and not attacking me." Lets just hope she doesn't pick up the habit.

"If shes a second generation, then shes older then sin. If shes was sane enough you could have probably have asked her what was it like having dark elf parents around." Goddess that makes him feel young.

Staying in the compound with the a half sane drider around didn't sit well with him. He just hopped he didn't run into her again today, once was enough.

"This isn't what I was expecting when I heard..." Gaul paused and opened his mouth staring at the 'cat' "Oh shit." He didn't panic but he was surprised "Poni, I've been around for a long time. Your house has to be one of the strangest places I've ever been to." he said as he started to scratch Thun on the head. "Your not going to stink me are you." He asked the stinker.

"So how long we going to stay here. Your aunt didn't seem to like me being here, then again I couldn't blame her. I wouldn't want a Templar walking into my property."
django
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to Drowtales Roleplay Archive