Archive of the pre-timeskip roleplays. If you wish to continue a pre-timeskip roleplay, you'll have to do so in the DT Freestyle subforum! PM Thalar to have a thread moved from this subforum to the Freestyle subforum.

Val'Ravean: Rescue for Poni (( privat ))

Re: Val'Ravean: Rescue for Poni (( privat ))

Postby Bamawing » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:46 pm

((Sorry this took me so long! I'm having computer troubles.))

Pon'i bowed to the mistress of the house. He understood her frustration. He was feeling rather frustrated himself.

"My lady," he said clearly, "I am Pon'ni, a humble courier. I don't know what I am doing here, but I will eat gladly knowing that you cooked the food." It was true. With a meaningful glance at Seli, he clarified. "A woman who disapproves of fighting is less likely to poison me."

To the children he added (a little sternly) "We are drow. Violence is as natural to us as breathing. But that doesn't mean we must succumb to it. They who live peacefully prolong their life and the live of others."

"And yes, I've very hungry," he finished. Anything she served he would eat.
Bamawing
Vel'akar

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Raknel » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:37 pm

Itoh scratch his temple , what he always do when he thinking .

"I think i can reduce the doorguards thats you can break in withouzt bigger problems but when i do this then i must do this alone . You and the mercenaries are to be stay down so long im here . First when i run away wide enough can you attack , your do not help me whatever happening with me , ok ?"

Answer Itoh with serious voice

The young drow smile dry and shake his head .

"I think you are crazy , you on one eye blind and on the door stand four people with weapons . They kill you little Goblins before can stroke a finger ."

"Well the honor to kill this people let in your hands , i prepare only the battelfield . Trust me . " Answer Itoh with a headbow

"Nawh he is a nut , speak you with him Templar. " Answer young drow and slap symbolic on his forehead .
Raknel
Summoner

Postby django » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:35 pm

Peering around the corner again, Gaul tired to get a good guess at Idohs odds. It looked bad but fortune favored the bold, or so he was told. If anyone would know anything about being bold and taking risks it's him.

Pulling back from the corner "Well Idoh if there was anyone I've ever met, could do it, I'd put money on you." Gaul winked at him "Good luck kid. Open that door and let a day of reckoning in."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Bamawing » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:33 pm

((pokes thread))
Bamawing
Vel'akar

Postby django » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:28 am

(ZZZ- Hmm? Yah I'll save you in the morning..zzzZZZ)
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Raknel » Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:09 pm

(( Wake up from the poke , whuaaa sorrry *eek* i know i forgot something in the last time *upset* ))

For Gaul :

Itoh dont look back , in his land bring this men was look back bad luck . Itoh go with slow steps in direction of that house , in the time where he walk he paint his face with white face powder and impregnate his clothers with "moonshine" . Then he binding his hair to a silly looking ponytail and fix it with his hairneedle at last take his bag with selfmade surprises .

Itoh go up the stairs , he beginn tumble forward and backward like a drunken men . He sing the worstest songs so loud thats everybody can hear him . The guards on the maingate noticed him and grab her weapons but as they see thats was this only a drunken goblin jester lift a little bit weapons , unsure what should do with him .

Itoh tumble the last steps forward and land to the feet of this people in the dirt , he try pick oneself up but he land again "drunken" in the dirt . The drows around him beginn slowly laugh and lowed her weapons yet complete .

" Yet look what the pit spit out , a lost goblin jester ? "

" Tss this guy is full like the moon . " Noticed a other

Itoh look a little bit numb and ask in bad language .
" Exusshh me ish thish the way to the looney festival ...ähm i mean moonsh fetsivallala . I musht to a prefshfomance ...."

In this moment laugh all of them .

" Yes you a right here and we are your quest , so entertain us ."Answer on of them and give his buddy a eye blink .

" Nicesshh , it will be honour do prefom from thusch nice people ,

Itoh beginn to juggling with his prepared eggs and walk around . The people looked interesting , because not for his preformance more for his eggs . The people in this destrict have not much to eat and itoh play in this moment with her meal . One of them stand already up and go to him.

" He goblin give me the eggs " Demand he with open hand .

" Yo want one of them ? Catch ! "

Answer Itoh and throw one of his eggs to the drow . The drow was for a short moment surprised and catch automaticly the egg . The shell brake but instead the nutritous contend came a fine acildy lime dust out was attack instantly the drow eyes and breathing . For any seconds was silence here , nobody laugh anymore and look whats happening . As the first realize whats going on use Itoh again on of his "peppereggs " . This time break he self the shell in his hand throw this content in a bigger radius in the crowd .This time was the drow more prepared and protect her eyes and jump backward and the drow on the window beginn to aim him . Itoh change quick tactic , and catch the blinded drow .

Itoh block half hearted attacks from the drow and punsh him instead with the right in his short rip and slap with left open hand on his ear . The blinded attacker bow under pain and Itoh turn him with any hand movements around and push with a armlock to his friends . Itoh use him as shield in the hope to come closer on his enemy but he underestimated the sangfroid of this drow . Itohs shield cramped two times as two arrows hit his chest , Itoh give his shield up and poke him with a kick in the arms of his enemys . Drow tumble dying in his people and buy Itoh enough for his escape .

Kill this litlle asshole bring me his heart !
Scream on of them and two drow claim on Itohs heels . The sharpshooter on the window try to shoot him but missed him twice . Itoh run deep in the destirct with the two guys on his back .

The guards on the gate was yet reduce to the half and problem with her eyes and drows with the crossbows reload in the moment .
Raknel
Summoner

Postby django » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:52 pm

Hearing people screaming and scrambling gave Gaul the impression that Idoh did his job and the guards are chaos.

Running along the wall trying to keep out of sight as much as possible. Coming up to a window, Gaul motioned for his Olath partner to give him a boost over. He could still hear some movement coming from the other side of the wall.

Lifting himself up as the Olath pushed, he climbed into the room. To toughs with crossbows were looking into another window wondering where that little goblin went "Damn I almost had him" one said. The other turned in time to see Gaul enter to room through the window. Shouting a warning to his friend, they turned quickly and fired. Gaul rushed a mana shield out, one bolt was stopped but the other cracked the shield and tumbled in the air, flying past Gaul harmlessly.

Drawing his sword on the run, Gaul charged right into the pair knocking them both onto the ground. Beating the first one to death with the hilt of his sword. The second man fumbled to bring his sword into the play but the time cost him as Gauls short sword sunk deep into his chest.

Gaul helped his Olath partner up. "Come on, we gatta open that door." But first. Gaul remebered the Guards left in the yard were looking around for Idoh gave Gaul an idea.

"Look for that damn slit eyes goblin and bring him back here alive!" She shouted at her useless men. "Ah, Idots! What are you paid for! I ah--" The men stopped at what they were doing and looked to there commander as she fell face first into the dirt dead. A Bolt sticking out of her neck.

Dumb stuck at first they didn't know were to look until some another fell "Ack!". A bolt in his chest.

"There! at the window." One man pointed to, as they saw a silloteet of a man in a window. Their cross bows fired back. One lucky shot stuck home and the man fell from the window, head first into the floor with a loud crack.

Some of the men crowded around the dead sniper. "It's Borth!?" one of them shouted as he lifted the dead man's head up by his hair. "But why?!" another said with a suspious look as he glanced to some certain people of his group. But then they heard more cross bows firing, two of their crossbow men dropped to the ground dying from bolts. The men scattered for cover as the house they were protecting was suddenly firing on them. With barely a hand full left of them their moral was drifting.

The pair moved towards the front entrance. Using that dead body and the crossbows to cast suspicion amongst themselves and break the chain of command outside would only help their fuel the chaos. Perhaps the mercs could clean out the rest.

peering around a corner to look at the front door. 'Where's Idoh?' He asked himself. Maybe he couldn't get inside. He couldn't help him right now but he hopped to godess he's safe.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Raknel » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:54 pm

For Poni :

Seli applaud . But his smile give the applause a ironic taste .

" Violence is a natural to us as breathing , Wow ... a good answer for a simple courier . "

" Did you hear that Precila ? I like this men you should learn from him , please give him a cup from your wonderfull dish ."

"How about you move self your fat ass and make it self ?" Answer she with typical rudness .

Seli lean back and sigh heavy and give Poni smile . He rub is nose and take short moment before he beginn to speak .

"Cute , isn't it ? Yess.. violence is realy a strong passion of our people , we distroy and dominating everthing was weaker is as us . For the one is this natural selection for the other suriving for me is this a waste rescources and creativity .
So i use the a other forcefull instrument , information . Take Pricila as example .

Seli point with his both forefingers to Precila , she turn around and look with wided eyes as can she feel what will coming next .

"Naturaly is the women dominating part but with the information what i know over her is she not bigger as you and me . Then when special people know thats she..."

" Shut up " Interupt she hasty , she looked yet very nervous . Everybody can see thats Selli found a weak spot in this women and point with enjoy on the empty cups.

" Ok Selis , i understand " Answer she with bitterness in her voice.

She give Poni first a steaming cup and try to smile . As she reach Seli a cup too snort she deep and spit in his cup ,

"... enjoy your meal "
answer she with a sadistic smile .

Seli show not his surprising and eat as would be nothing . Thats anger she very much but her proud forbidden to rag like a bitch and so decide she to leave the room with her kids . Seli let eat Poni a while as he try to bring a little bit conversation in the round .

" Did you bring work from time to time on the surface ? "
Raknel
Summoner

Postby Bamawing » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:30 am

Pon'ni became more nervous watching this exchange. What horrible secret did Seli have over this poor woman? For that matter, did he have some sort of information that he felt he could use on Pon'ni? The only family secret was his crazy grandmother, and that wasn't much of a secret.

He tried to smile back as she served him. Neither of them managed a real smile, though. Pon'ni really felt for the woman. The soup was decent, but he was so hungry that even simple fare tasted wonderful. He was nearly finished when Seli attempted a conversation.

"Did you bring work from time to time on the surface?"

"Ein Bisschen," he said, in the overworld language he knew. "A little. Is that what brought me the pleasure of your hospitality?" It was his turn to have irony in his voice.
Bamawing
Vel'akar

Postby Raknel » Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:25 am

For Gaul :

As Gaul elimnate the sharpshotter and shout up one of her leader break the hell out . The mercinarys come out and attack the people on the maingate . Arrows and sharp stone procetiles rain from opposite house and kill the most from the rest . A single suriver fall on his knee and try capitulate but he was killed like the rest .

Vandaris and two of his merc's stand yet under the window .

" Ho , can you open the Gate !? "

" Yo , wait . Come on , Templar lets go " Answer the young merc and run to the stairs .

One of the enmies come in this moment up the stairs , as he see thats enmies was already inside draw he hastiy his weapon . With a fast manablast pushed the young mec this men down the stairs . Carefree and combative follow the merc him to finish him .

The merc give his dazed enmie no chance to stand up and exicute him with a fast swing from his offhand holded mace . But with his blindliy rush stand he yet in a another group they yet try to kill him . Gaul can see how the young merc a sourounded from three people . In any moments will this room full of Melioadaris henchmens and door is looked .

By Itoh :

Itoh runned so fast we he can , he dont know whereto he run he know only when he stop is he dead . His followers come with every step closer , Itohs hurted rip block is breathing and hurt by every step . A noice like a blade what slide over metall let ring Itoh alert belts . Itoh learn react on such signs and roll forward , a iron discus stuck in the wall where before was his head . Itoh come on his feets and run to a building with a window , in the last moment dive he through a window as another iron disc stuck in the wall .

Itoh stand up and look hastiy around . He landing in a kitchen , Itoh waste no time to search a weapon before his chaser come in .
Raknel
Summoner

Postby django » Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:14 am

Hearing the call from the mercs on the other side of the door Gaul was going to make a move to open the door. But the shouts and sword play behind him told him that his partner was in trouble. "Damn it!" shouted as he threw his short, impaling one of the thugs in the chest. They had not time for this fighting.

Now its two on one he thought, it will have to do. Sliding the metal bar off the front door, Gauls body hit the floor hard as he was body chucked by a blur. *Ooff!* the wind from his lungs exploded. His vision cleaned as he looked up at a beefy woman standing above him, he caught the glimsps of an axe rise above her head.

Unarmed he put his hands above his head as if it would protect his head. His life flashed before his eyes but the clang of metal on stone disrupted his thoughts, bringing him back to reality in the blink of an eye. Standing above him was Vandaris and not the woman. A smug smile on his face and a bloody sword in hand.

'Lucky me', he cursed himself, seeing the woman beheaded behind Vandaris. "My hero." Gaul said shamelessly as he saw the other two mercs save his partner. Getting back up, he scooped up the axe and took off further into the building. No time to waste.

Some time latter. Gaul was separated from the group in all the chaos that consisted of searching and fighting. He came across two guards Guarding a door. That looked important enough for Gaul, swinging the ax over his head and throwing it with all his might across the hallway. The female pair dodged out of the way, with wide eyes as they saw the ax sick into the metal door with a laud bang.

Two forms came crashing into the dinning room soon after. The gray form that was Gaul stabbed into the female below him until she stopped moving or he was sure the bitch was dead. Covered in blood and marked with cuts Gaul rose up to find himself in a dinning room. "Two more." he said to himself as if he was counting his kills.

Looking over to his right, small children are cowering by there mother. The mother was proudly standing in front of them. Of course Gaul had no intention of killing children or the Mother if he could help it "I'm looking for a very good friend of mine. He has an odd color of hair and he goes by the name of Poni... Poni!"
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Raknel » Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:23 pm

(( @ django . You are in the moment a little bit too fast i must bring first Bami forward thats you two are in same time line . I make 2-3 posts with bami first . Dont worry i have this week free so will go this fast ^^; ))

" Wundervoll , ich fange an sie zu mögen . " Answer Seli in a dialectfree language and clap in his hands .

" Oh maybe i have a job for you some day but before .. "

Seli stop as on of his servants come in and wisper something in his ears . Seli face look changed and Poni see him the first time seriously .

" Well , its looks so thats any things changed . We must improvise , what ever come next . Lie . "

In this moment open the door and a well knowed person step in . Meliodairs , the slave trader what Poni sell her new slave about any weeks come in . The man dont looks good , his red hairs hang dirty in his face and his clothers see already better days .

" Ah my good friend Meliodaris in this moment we think on you " Greet Seli in his sweet art .

" Yeah sure did you that..."
Answer Melio with ironic voice and sorounded Poni " ... i see you have my package "

Of course my friend , fresh and unharmed . Nooded Seli and lean back .

Meliodaris grab a chair and sit directly in the front to Poni . His face look was mixture of paranoia and insanity . What ever this man did the last day , it was too much for him

"Well Mr Dendel , did you renember on me .... No ? Lumibad Slave market . Ring something ? You must know , i have realy bad time since you set this lies over me in the world . " Explain he slowly and show his hand with his two bloody stubs . Then he draw a kukri and show it Poni .

" I have any questions and when the answer not satisfy me , you will lose a finger and dont worry i dont stop by two . "

He grab a chopping board from the kitchen and ask with threating voice .

" Who ordered that complott against me ? Was Lady Lumibad or opposing slave house . WHO ? "
Raknel
Summoner

Postby Bamawing » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:31 am

((I'm really sorry I haven't been active! So much for this part getting pushed along quickly. The holidays were incredibly busy. And honestly, that's been the least of my problems.))

((Y'all may or may not have noticed my location has changed to "here." I am living with my parents in Alabama. My husband spun a long story about how miserable I was in Germany, and shipped me back home. About two months after doing this, he revealed that he... doesn't want me back. Basically, he fell out of love with me several years ago. He never said anything about it, aside from nagging me about my lack of housekeeping. He claims that this nagging was him trying to save our marriage. In Germany, he finally decided he could no longer stand to be around me. So please bear with me... I've been through a lot of crap lately.))

Plot against him?! Pon'i was stunned. The Kyorls would never have chopped off fingers. They would have swooped in, disposed of the slaves, and brainwashed the people in charge. Besides, Regg may or may not have even seen any Kyorls, and may or may not have mentioned anything to them.

Pon'i turned pale. He had no idea who was behind this. No information at all!

He was sweating, but otherwise composed. A lifetime of being a courier was paying off. So many times he kept a straight face when dealing with sticky political concepts... He was not a good actor, but a great one.

"What I know I will tell you," he said, his eyes never leaving the kukri. "I have no desire to lose my fingers, and nobody to protect. I took both emberi to a nearby shop to feed them. It was a stall that sold spicy spider legs. I never eat the things myself, but it was good enough for a pair of emberi. I saw a lady laughing at me, and asked her what her problem was."

He took another breath. "She said she had never seen such pitiful slaves. Her name was Lamillia or Lamill'is or something like that. For 45 ada, she said, she would raid your business and get me 30 slaves in poor condition. All she wanted was the 45 up front and a guarantee that I would take them to her for 'restoration,' whatever that means." He hoped he wasn't implicating any innocent slave restorers. "I've got my own favorite salon, and she was acting like she had too much chocolate. I told her to go away. She left in the general direction of your stall, but I didn't watch her past that. She had gray eyes, short hair... the right side was brown and the left side was gray. Or maybe it was vice-versa. She had well-built arms and a tattoo of a spider on her bicep. I don't think she was Belrobbaean, though. She wore a chestpiece that might have been Vlozress."

He dared to let his eyes flick up to Meliodaris' eyes, then back to the kukri. He wanted to see if this scary man was buying this or not.
Bamawing
Vel'akar

Postby Bamawing » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:47 pm

((pokes thread with what she hopes are Pon'ni's unharmed fingers))
Bamawing
Vel'akar

Postby django » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:42 am

(I was told to wait, technically Gaul crashed in the room with you in my last post but thats in the future.)
django
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to Drowtales Roleplay Archive